Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 07:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Speaking of music tracks, I'm considering making another UOST thread for MCM and my main game.

If I do, I'd very much like it if you guys contributed your own music selections to the thread as well so I can record them there.

So, thoughts on that idea?

Hey, I'm baaaaaaaaaaack, after a long day of annoying errands, and some life lessons from my caring but overbearing dad! Hooray!

....And it doesn't seem like much has progressed in terms of the campaign while I was abscent. Hooray? Well, at least that means I can Flashback to Ran's conversation with Karen at least without it being a total flowbreaker . 

My thoughts on a music thread for MCM is....well, I'm okay with it? I typically don't go out of my way to adding music (or pictures, for that matter) to my posts as a player, so you won't be seeing many selections from me unless you frequently ask me to do so before big scenes, but I'm not against the idea of others making their own contributions. Always nice to listen to music as I read and write posts, so put them forth mates if you want to share some tunes!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-15-2020

(02-14-2020, 07:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Speaking of music tracks, I'm considering making another UOST thread for MCM and my main game.
If I do, I'd very much like it if you guys contributed your own music selections to the thread as well so I can record them there.
So, thoughts on that idea?

*shrugs* I'm not against that nor for it, more like 'I am fine with this!~' I don't add tracks that often to posts of mine nor do I pay that much attention to any given tracks apart from listening to them once or twice before/during/after writing stuff up (UNLESS they have lyrics - I totally can't concentrate on writing while ALSO paying attention to lyrics simultaneously, and yes I pay a lot of attention to lyrics), but making an OST Thread is a nice idea indeed. Agreed!~

But if so, please please try to label the tracks more specifically/with more details or let other help or copypaste if a label is already given. Just as a kind advice, okay?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Noted, though the alternative title you suggested is a bit too on the nose and lengthy, imo.  It's a stylistic choice, however, and an OST's context will always be easier to understand for those familiar with the context of it regardless, no matter how descriptive your titles get.  (Plus, I don't want to spoil everything that happens with the titles I come up with)

I hear you on the lyrics part.  I much prefer non-lyrical tracks most of the time for background music since I don't have to focus on understand what the heck is being sung.  Nothing wrong with lyrical tracks, though!

Feel free to suggest titles if you post music tracks.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 02-15-2020

My team perhaps is not the best choice against a Dragon/Steel type, but they are Kogeki first 6. They are the main Pokemon of Kogeki so of course I gonna use them.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-15-2020

Who's saying that we'll meet Dialga right away or after this Floor? Nah, I rather have a few Encounters before THAT.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-15-2020

You haven't reached Spear Pillar quite yet.  You'll know when you're there.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-15-2020

Yeouch, Phantom! Way to trigger his past trauma even harder, you mischievous little angel! It's all in good fun, though, so no worries!

Hah, strike, right into the feelings!~~

*cough* Well, he only told that story to Karen, so Kee can't know, he's just playing-messing around. (◕‿◕)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 02-15-2020

Taking this opportunity Dragonstrike. According to Pokemon Database, Ninjask gains a few moves in Gen 8. 

Here.

This someway change with addition based in Gen 8 Pokedex, or everything remain the same? I asking this because we had a similar situation in Celadon City where some Pokemons gain new moves such as Gyarados and Asura.

(02-15-2020, 05:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Taking this opportunity Dragonstrike. According to Pokemon Database, Ninjask gains a few moves in Gen 8. 

Here.

This someway change with addition based in Gen 8 Pokedex, or everything remain the same? I asking this because we had a similar situation in Celadon City where some Pokemons gain new moves such as Gyarados and Asura.

We're still working off of the Gen 7 databases since Gen 8 did not exist at the time of this test game's creation, so the new information doesn't change anything in this test game.

I might implement some Gen 8 content into my main game, but that's going to be a tricky balancing act since some moves just straight up don't exist in Gen 8, and movepools are altered rather heavily as a result.  As of right now, I haven't decided if I'm going to use Gen 8 content in my main game at all.