Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-16-2020

Yeap, Dragonstrike has a quite the busy job IRL, so I understand when they can't get to doing stuff ASAP and therefore try my best not to bother them about that.

Speaking of the Encounters, I have a couple of questions about few Moves, mate. Namely, would Fly and Dive work in a Mystery Dungeon, and if they do, do they still take the user Out of Range and makes them avoid Damaging Moves (that don't ignore Out of Range for one reason or another) ? Considering the swarm of Modrille Ran's about to face, I'd like to know if and how those HM Moves of his selected partners work, so I can make a battle plan with full intel and confidence.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 03:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Yeap, Dragonstrike has a quite the busy job IRL, so I understand when they can't get to doing stuff ASAP and therefore try my best not to bother them about that.

Speaking of the Encounters, I have a couple of questions about few Moves, mate. Namely, would Fly and Dive work in a Mystery Dungeon, and if they do, do they still take the user Out of Range and makes them avoid Damaging Moves (that don't ignore Out of Range for one reason or another) ? Considering the swarm of Modrille Ran's about to face, I'd like to know if and how those HM Moves of his selected partners work, so I can make a battle plan with full intel and confidence.

Fly will work just fine.

Standard Dive still needs sufficiently deep water to be usable.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-16-2020

Can I just say that I'm having fun whenever I roll a trapped room?  ;P

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 02-16-2020

Just a question Dragon. How many Kabutops we gonna fight? Is one Kabutops and five Kabuto? Or it is more than one Kabutops along with Five Kabuto?

Also, if there is more than one Kabutops, how many of them is Shadow Pokemon?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 04:32 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Can I just say that I'm having fun whenever I roll a trapped room?  ;P

No need. Its a clever encounter. More than one enemy to fight on a fair way.

(02-16-2020, 04:38 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Just a question Dragon. How many Kabutops we gonna fight? Is one Kabutops and five Kabuto? Or it is more than one Kabutops along with Five Kabuto?

Also, if there is more than one Kabutops, how many of them is Shadow Pokemon?

One Shadow Kabutops, 5 Kabuto.

(02-16-2020, 04:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: One Shadow Kabutops, 5 Kabuto.

Excelent. By chance there is a Orochimaru with them?

(02-16-2020, 04:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 04:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: One Shadow Kabutops, 5 Kabuto.

Excelent. By chance there is a Orochimaru with them?

Orochimaru?  Afraid I'm a little lost on what you mean.  Apologies if it's something I was supposed to remember.

In any case, the only enemies that Kogeki sees currently are the Kabutops and the Kabuto swarm.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-16-2020

*cough* Naruto-reference. The good episodes, not Shippuden.

AHHHH all three Lycanroc-Forms in one Encounter!!! Niiiice. I unfortunately don't have time to think of nor post any battle orders for now, that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-16-2020

Really wished Beethoven went first in the Initiative so he could've avoided Paula's Surf with Fly, but alas that was not to be. At least it's unlikely he'll be OHKO by the tidal wave bar tremendous bad luck , but in that case at least the Modrille will suffer along with him (....I hope) ! Took me a lot of time to brainstorm the best way to deal with both groups, but in the end I settled with Surf + Hyper Voice to quickly pare down their numbers so they can't very well use them against the two. Quantity has its own quality, after all, so I'm not going to take their forces lightly....