Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 07:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Rans did not get startled in see his normally chilling ninja literally Bullet Punch Lucas in the face with his mechanical arm?

I say that he woke up after that happened, or he's more out of it from his Pain that he wasn't paying attention when that happened. Either that, or that happened after he spoke to Byron and Lucas. In any case, Ran won't have a reaction to that until after the next post from Dragonstrike.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-04-2020

(03-03-2020, 04:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: @Phantom: Dear, if those Items at the bottom of that pond are what I think they are, then I recommend you take up Milotic on their generous offer! Besides, you don't want to leave any loot behind, yes? (...)

Me, leaving precious loot behind? Never!!~

Quote:EDIT: Also, give the Dragon Skins to Ran. He can probably make some good Items out of them with his Crafting Skill for Kee, which will make them sell for more OR be fashionable (if he makes clothes out of them) !

Haha, that's what I wanted to suggest anyway to you, so expect Kee to approach Ran about that at some point during break or so. ^v^

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 03-05-2020

....Do you mind if I get the Coal Onix Egg, @Spiritmon? I think the Wave Plate would be a great Item for Kogeki, and anything relating to 'Ran's ' Coal Onix is rather special to the wee man, for obvious reasons.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 01:11 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: ....Do you mind if I get the Coal Onix Egg, @Spiritmon? I think the Wave Plate would be a great Item for Kogeki, and anything relating to 'Ran's ' Coal Onix is rather special to the wee man, for obvious reasons.

No problem at all. Rans can get the Egg, since you also deserve for Rans beat his nemesis. I take the Wave Plate. If I recall it have the ability in boost Water-type moves correct?

Not that I need very much. Thanks to Sheer Force, most secondary effects become powerful. But a extra powerful item its a extra powerful item.

Description of the Splash Plate Dragonstrike?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 03:59 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 01:11 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: ....Do you mind if I get the Coal Onix Egg, @Spiritmon? I think the Wave Plate would be a great Item for Kogeki, and anything relating to 'Ran's ' Coal Onix is rather special to the wee man, for obvious reasons.

No problem at all. Rans can get the Egg, since you also deserve for Rans beat his nemesis. I take the Wave Plate. If I recall it have the ability in boost Water-type moves correct?

Not that I need very much. Thanks to Sheer Force, most secondary effects become powerful. But a extra powerful item its a extra powerful item.

Description of the Splash Plate Dragonstrike?

Thank you, mate.

Splash Plate is basically Mystic Water (+1 Damage Dice to Water Moves), but with some Lore/Plot Device shenanigans surrounding its creation and function. Could be useful for Kogeki's Greninja, or any of your Pokemon with a Water Move!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 03:59 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Description of the Splash Plate Dragonstrike?

For now, it functions like a Mystic Water.

However, it IS partially Plot Deviced, if ya couldn't guess already from what happened in the D-Steelix battle and the very nature of the item.  Using it as a hold item may confer yet to be revealed benefits.

Like Windos said, I recommend trying it on someone with a Water type move.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 03-05-2020

Alright. I gonna test with Gama then. Is he recover from his last battle?

Also Dragon, how much XP Windos and I get from this encounter?

(03-05-2020, 04:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
So that item was the reason D-Steelix was immune to all Water moves? Intriguing.

I wonder, what kind of effects this item grant to a Pokemon capable of changing types at will too like Arceus. Although Arceus is a god and Greninja is a ninja frog capable of change types like Kecleon and Cinderace (Since his HA is Libero).

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 05:46 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So that item was the reason D-Steelix was immune to all Water moves? Intriguing.

No it wasn't.  That was because of its Plot Deviced Ability, Diamond Skin.  I should have made that clearer, tbh, but Windos got that exactly right in his battle logs.