Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-16-2019

Mates, I'm getting offline early today. Feeling more tired than usual after today, so I'll post some more tomorrow. Have a great rest of the night, everyone!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-17-2019

@PhantomUnderYourDesk

Dear, could you weigh in soon on what Kee wants to do in order to get across the ice field on B4? Ran got his Fliers, and Kogeki is going to try and burn a way through, so we really need input on what your and Mika's character will do.

With Kogeki's plan, Ran would be willing to lend Brigid to the one armed ninja to help melt things with her Firepower (She has Inferno, which will melt damn near ANYTHING), if they'd make space for her on his team. He feels that he can trust them well enough now to do such a thing, and more over Brigid perfectly Obedient, so no worries commanding her if need be Spirit!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-17-2019

@Mikaruge108

If I recall correctly, doesn't Karen have a Shiny Rapidash? She could use them to prance across the Ice/melt it along with Kogeki's Nami, which combined with Brigid helping whomever.....well, it could make significant progress in get through to the other side.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 11:58 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Dear, could you weigh in soon on what Kee wants to do in order to get across the ice field on B4? Ran got his Fliers, and Kogeki is going to try and burn a way through, so we really need input on what your and Mika's character will do.

I was just about to type something up concerning that. ^v^

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Mikaruge108 - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 12:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If I recall correctly, doesn't Karen have a Shiny Rapidash? She could use them to prance across the Ice/melt it along with Kogeki's Nami, which combined with Brigid helping whomever.....well, it could make significant progress in get through to the other side.

Oh yeah, oops. I'll get something up about that shortly.

(07-17-2019, 12:07 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 12:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If I recall correctly, doesn't Karen have a Shiny Rapidash? She could use them to prance across the Ice/melt it along with Kogeki's Nami, which combined with Brigid helping whomever.....well, it could make significant progress in get through to the other side.

Oh yeah, oops. I'll get something up about that shortly.

You also have a Magneton and Mega Lopunny too (I think....), so get their help breaking apart the ice with their Super Effective Moves could also help too. Just FYI!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-17-2019

Ohhh, Alola Sandshrew and -slash. ^o^ Before I make a final decision on who I'll summon against them, I've got a mechanicsl question concerning Clashing: When battling with two Pokemon on your side and Pokemon A uses a move that hits everyone on the battlefield, is Pokemon B able to clash the part that'd target them to minimize the damage they'd that from that move? I actually see no reason why it should not be possible. What about the damage though, since Pokemon A didn't explicitely target Pokemon B but instead everyone on the field, are there any edits concerning the damage received from clashing for both or does it remain like it is under normal conditions?

Second also... A move that is stated as an Area Attack is unaffected by Special like moves that hit multiple foes and will automatically hit all foes, right?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 03:15 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ohhh, Alola Sandshrew and -slash. ^o^ Before I make a final decision on who I'll summon against them, I've got a mechanicsl question concerning Clashing: When battling with two Pokemon on your side and Pokemon A uses a move that hits everyone on the battlefield, is Pokemon B able to clash the part that'd target them to minimize the damage they'd that from that move? I actually see no reason why it should not be possible. What about the damage though, since Pokemon A didn't explicitely target Pokemon B but instead everyone on the field, are there any edits concerning the damage received from clashing for both or does it remain like it is under normal conditions?

Second also... A move that is stated as an Area Attack is unaffected by Special like moves that hit multiple foes and will automatically hit all foes, right?

Yes, so long as the move is Clashable (brainstorm ideas and ask in the meta thread if you aren't certain).  Keep in mind the Clash might damage the user of the original attack as well, though, as that will still behave as normal.  Any targets that don't successfully Clash/Evade will still take the full damage from the attack. AOE moves also tend to be a little more difficult to Clash than most other ones due to how widespread the attack is.

Yes, an AOE move such as EQ would hit everyone, regardless of the user's Special stat, including allies.

Hey Dragonstrike, would you mind if you Roll the Initiatives for everyone as they announce their fighters, but don't start the fight until everyone gives their orders? I ask this because Mika and Phantom would be able to make their Orders once they see the INIs before they leave the forums for the day, which would speed things along since Spiritmon and me occasionally post later than them (And therefore the first Round of the battle can be rolled Today, rather than it being started late tomorrow).

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 03:48 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey Dragonstrike, would you mind if you Roll the Initiatives for everyone as they announce their fighters, but don't start the fight until everyone gives their orders? I ask this because Mika and Phantom would be able to make their Orders once they see the INIs before they leave the forums for the day, which would speed things along since Spiritmon and me occasionally post later than them (And therefore the first Round of the battle can be rolled Today, rather than it being started late tomorrow).

Sounds like a good idea to me so long as their orders aren't affected by everyone else's Initiatives as well.