Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-17-2019

Doh.  You're right, I completely forgot the exp for that encounter.  Yes, Kogeki gets 2 exp for heroism for helping Poocheyena.  Ralts and Cleffa can both have 1 for helping with Heal Pulse (it only helped slightly).

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 08:01 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Doh.  You're right, I completely forgot the exp for that encounter.  Yes, Kogeki gets 2 exp for heroism for helping Poocheyena.  Ralts and Cleffa can both have 1 for helping with Heal Pulse (it only helped slightly).

Great! Still gonna need raise my Defense later when everything over. For now, lets choose some more offense approach.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-17-2019

Are you SURE you want to use Boomburst, @Lord Windos? I'm not going to roll it out right away, just so you know.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Are you SURE you want to use Boomburst, @Lord Windos?  I'm not going to roll it out right away, just so you know.

Yes, I am. Whether or not you roll it right away does not factor into that decision. I only suggested it for the reasons I provided, not because I want or was trying to force you to Roll dice for me alone.

(07-17-2019, 10:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Are you SURE you want to use Boomburst, @Lord Windos?  I'm not going to roll it out right away, just so you know.

Yes, I am. Whether or not you roll it right away does not factor into that decision. I only suggested it for the reasons I provided, not because I want or was trying to force you to Roll dice for me alone.

I'm going to ask one more time, then. 

ARE YOU SURE?  Because I'm not kidding when I say it's going to hit EVERYONE. Because every character standing in that room is currently very, very close to Beethoven.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 10:26 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 10:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

I'm going to ask one more time, then. 

ARE YOU SURE?  Because I'm not kidding when I say it's going to hit EVERYONE.  Because every character standing in that room is currently very, very close to Beethoven.

.....Yes. After thinking about, I rather take that risk and end the battle quickly, then let the A-Sands do anything nasty. Since you brought that up, I'll have Ran palm a Revive prior to Ordering Beethoven's BOOMBURST just in case it ends up KOing him, or use a Potion/Super Potion on himself if he survives it (Whichever would heal him more).

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 07-18-2019

Knowing that, Math Block could Block most of the damage of Boom Burst @Dragonstrike?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 05:20 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Knowing that, Math Block could Block most of the damage of Boom Burst Dragonstrike?

Mat Block would help reduce some of the damage, yes.  That's exactly what that move is for.

This Boomburst is VERY powerful, though.  Mat Block isn't going to be nullifying it entirely.

Gama can also only protect three targets with it as of right now, so who is he going to protect?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Mikaruge108 - 07-18-2019

Concerning the blind encounters: Don't really have any thoughts on it, whichever way works best for the game I'm fine with.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 07:10 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 05:20 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Knowing that, Math Block could Block most of the damage of Boom Burst Dragonstrike?

Mat Block would help reduce some of the damage, yes.  That's exactly what that move is for.

This Boomburst is VERY powerful, though.  Mat Block isn't going to be nullifying it entirely.

Gama can also only protect three targets with it as of right now, so who is he going to protect?

Susano'o can might survive the impact. Let's see...Rans, Kee and Karen will be the targets of Mat Block. Gonna be my first action instead of HA-Dark.