Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 08:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, not gonna send them. If you say its to mway dangerous, then I trust in your jugdment. Could just please warn everyone in game before anything? Because my char was about to send his two aces, so a warn could be cool. Pun intendend.

Roger roger! Ran would DEFINITELY warn everyone about sending out his 'ace' , especially after the tongue lashing he received earlier from Kee about NOT giving the group a heads up about Beethoven's BOOMBURST . 

Before I get to posting, I need everyone's opinion on this: are you okay with Ran and his last Mystery Mon finishing off the bosses by themselves? I want to do this, as it would be a rather epic way to unveil my trainer's last remaining Pokemon, but I don't want to deny anyone else seeking glory for themselves (their Pokemon) .

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-27-2019

(07-26-2019, 11:32 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Before I get to posting, I need everyone's opinion on this: are you okay with Ran and his last Mystery Mon finishing off the bosses by themselves? I want to do this, as it would be a rather epic way to unveil my trainer's last remaining Pokemon, but I don't want to deny anyone else seeking glory for themselves (their Pokemon) .

Nope, I'm actually very against you sending out that MysteryMon No.2 now to finish the Abomasnow, because I want a portion of that glory, would enjoy for that fight's victory being a group effort and see how long Stella can actually survive, I was fearing she'll be down in an instant (Which she isn't, awww!~). I also finally wanted to bring up Draven in this situation, he'd absolutely enjoy messing with these foes by utilizing his poisonous aspects: Tiny catbat vs huge snowy monster, yay!~
EDIT: I also got the bad feeling that this 'Mon of your will not hesitate to kill these foes, which is something's Kee's STRICTLY against doing.

The situation also isn't looking as horrible and critical that I feel it's needed to bring out a secret weapon, if the Abomasnow, say, wouldn't be so pained and status'd I'd say differently. Yes, a lot of our Pokemon are fainted, but that's most likely the last battle before we can get to a Healing Machine in town.

Don't take this personally, dear... >_<

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 07-27-2019

I okay in Rans finish off our enemies. I am very curious what is the last Pokemon of him.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-27-2019

If it doesn't get revealed now, it can still be revealed later on - there'll almost guaranteed be more situations where the group has to face strong and dangerous foes, most likely at Mount Coronet itself. And yes, from the look of it they'll finish of our foes, but I just feel that's not necessary as we should be able to make it without their input, just look how much we weakened these Abomasnow already by taking on them as a team. It's a group effort, so I'd kinda enjoy for this to be a group victory as well..

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Mikaruge108 - 07-27-2019

(07-26-2019, 11:32 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Before I get to posting, I need everyone's opinion on this: are you okay with Ran and his last Mystery Mon finishing off the bosses by themselves? I want to do this, as it would be a rather epic way to unveil my trainer's last remaining Pokemon, but I don't want to deny anyone else seeking glory for themselves (their Pokemon) .

Like Kee, Karen is also against outright killing Pokemon (Unintentional similarity there!) If the situation was more fubar than it already is, then I'd say go ahead with the ace, with that previous thought in mind, but as this battle can still be possibly salvaged, I'd say hold off on the ace for now.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-27-2019

*Sighs* .....I expected you to disagree with me Phantom, but I still help but feel disappointed. Mika's rejection less so, since I was uncertain of where they stood on it.

Look, I WANT to unleash Ran's 'ace', since now is the PERFECT and justified time for them to make a debut , and I don't know when the next one like it will occur. I also know that when the next big moment does occur, you'll (Phantom) and maybe Mika will likely try to beg me off using them then too, due to them being such a loose cannon and wanting that bit of situational glory. There won't be a lot of time where I/Ran can really use his 'ace' in a group situation, and since most of this campaign will be neck deep in group participation in battles/exploration by the looks of things.....

So, with that in mind......I'm going ahead with Ran releasing their 'ace' . He'll give everyone a warning in-game first before doing so before releasing them, and that's that. I have some business in town today, so Dragonstrike I want you to auto Ran and do as I want (unleashing the Mystery Mon after due warning), and give his 'ace' the 'Rampage/Deal with them how you like' Orders against the Mega Abomasnows. He'll not be convinced otherwise by the other characters IC.

That is all. See you mates later.

Then... Then you have to expect another sharp tongue-lashing from Kee why dafaque you did that when it wasn't necessary, sadly. ESPECIALLY if he and likely Karen since they appearantly share this trait (aww~), can't prevent these Abomasnow from dying here.

EDIT: Why did you ask for our opinion in the first place if you wanted to go your way regardless though? :C

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 07-27-2019

Okay, so I have what Kogeki is doing (I think...) and Randolph, so which pokemon are Karen and Kee sending out, if any?

Sending out a replacement for Yurei is pointless if a warning's coming from Ran to withdraw any Pokemon, so Kee+Stella are going to get out of the range from both that Mysterymon and the Abomasnow because of a potentially nasty scene is upcoming. That'll mean no semi-Drought Support anymore, but he's not going to risk even the slightest thing. He'll also tug the fierly kitsune completely into her cozy blanket because she shall not witness what's likely coming. I'm scared, scared that these Abomasnow are literally history now and that there'll be massive argument between Ran and Kee for that action of his...
EDIT: Lucky, there won't be one.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Mikaruge108 - 07-27-2019

(07-27-2019, 11:30 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Okay, so I have what Kogeki is doing (I think...) and Randolph, so which pokemon are Karen and Kee sending out, if any?
Karen will send out Aspid for some crowd control/Clash protection for the trainers.
-Edit- If I don't get up a post in the Game thread today, clashes are Sludge, Water Pulse, and Blizzard