Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-31-2019

Just because it's IC doesn't mean its a good idea to DO IT. Ran normally would be a lot more gruff and rough with the Spiritual Trio if I followed his characterization to a T, but I choose instead to guide him in a nicer/less likely to be brain melted direction. And now he's (Kogeki) just dug himself deeper with his latest comment, though I do have to admit I sympathize with his frustration and anger towards Uxie's fail-ability (even if I think it's BEGGING for trouble to do so). I HOPE this all ends well for him.....

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 07-31-2019

<p>
(07-31-2019, 06:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Looks at latest post* Spiritmon.....RAN'S the one that's supposed to be the cantankerous, causing trouble for himself hothead, not Kogeki! And if he's being especially non-aggravating and perfectly polite to being that could fry his brain like an egg, then ANYONE can. That scene is giving me flashback of when he was back-talking and goofing off to The Merchant, if I'm being perfectly honest....

I know what is looks like, but trust me, this a post write in character. Cant say to much to not spoil, but Kogeki life was not exatcly kind to him. He was once a devoted person, but his only reward for such thing was having many things dear to him be take away. It would be good if it was just his arm and face, but he lost something even more precious to him, something unreplaceable. He pray to Aotios, Mutios and all Legendary Pokemon. For years. But the only answer he get from them was silence. He have a deep hatred towards all Legendary Pokemon, because he see them as selfish deaf gods who dont really care about its people. With is not so much far from truth. So when he finally get the opportunity in find the being who give humans Knowledge, he was expecting to find the answears he fough so hard to find, to at least give some peace of mind. Only to have his hope become dust once again. A man who lost so much, disapoint and frustration its two old friends to him. So yeah, like Dragonstrike said, Kogeki bold position toward Uxie is something IC based in the shit tauros life he was life to endure, with answer from the gods he once served. And get nothing in return for such loyalty or devotion.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 07-31-2019

....You make a good point, mate, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make me concerned for your chara's wellbeing. I would imagine him being bitter against the Legend could perfectly be realized internally or just acting cold but not rudely to him, but that's just my take on his characterization (for him to avoid trouble). Still, if you think and desire Kogeki to be openly dismissive and borderline hostile to Uxie, I'll let you do you, and hope for the best for our one armed ninja.

Spirit, quick reminder that Pokemon can't enter Mystri Stage without Arceas' permission, so your Pokemon can't really interact with it beyond it's outskirts. Beyond that, screwing around with the Origin of All Creation doesn't sound like a hot idea, unless you want to chance inviting Discord to the party.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 08-01-2019

I'm working on replying to a few things in-game, it just takes some time to remove all the additional code embedded in it. Please bear with me concerning that! >.<

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 08-01-2019

Take your time, Phantom. It takes me awhile to type up the color coded posts since I have to do it in the Quick Reply box to get it to look right, so I understand the struggle.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 08-01-2019

Quote @Mikaruge108 : ' Karen dryly laughs at the fact that Kogeki managed to ire 2/3 of the Lake trio in such a short period. '

Technically all three of them, if you count Mesprit getting on their case earlier for dissing Uxie, and then wounding them with his counter rebutal. Man, I understand why he dislikes Legends, but you'd think they'd at least swallow their contempt after a bit of venting and not incite any of the pixies (If for self preservation reasons/not getting Lucas/Genesis on their case, if nothing else).

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 08-01-2019

I've said all I wanted with Ran, so I'm ready for him to go back to Snowpoint City. Sooner we get there, the sooner we can finalize our preparations and get on with our mission!

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Mikaruge108 - 08-02-2019

Ditto here, probably won't get anything up today tho, b/c of the forums being down all day. see y'all tomorrow.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 08-02-2019

Yes, I'm okay to head back to Snowpoint then as well. I'll keep responses in both GameThreads short though until the board's issue with the additional visible code is solved, it's a hassle to remove it all manually. Nightnight also~

EDIT: Oh, Spirit's got something to ask the Lake Trio though, I can wait with progress until that's adressed.