Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-09-2020

But... But... I want that Drampa, it's a wishlistmon for Kee. I kinda like Alpico a lot, but it's no Pokemon that'd fit my playable character.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 01-09-2020

I'm not interested in going after Alpico, as Ran isn't all to interested in adding another Evovlable Ice type to his party (or what looks like one to him), and he wants to give Zorn the opportunity to hunt a meal, as he promised, which leads to that Excadrill* being his fav choice in terms of 'dealing with potential threats.'

That, and if Zorn isn't too hungry, that Exca could potentially help the group get through the mountain that much quicker, as we don't have many Diggers on our teams. Ran has Sekhmet, but she's the Albino Hippowdon that has issues with other Pokemon and is mega Disobedient, so using he for that duty is begging for trouble. Exca is hardly any better, but they're less likely to cause maiming and mayhem if they rebel.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-09-2020

Hmm... Dragonstrike, can my character request Karen to check Alpico and maybe capture since she is a NPC?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 01-09-2020

(01-09-2020, 04:48 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Hmm... Dragonstrike, can my character request Karen to check Alpico and maybe capture since she is a NPC?

Karen will be participating in this encounter list, yes, so she'll generally pick an encounter that the rest of the party has not.  Both she and Lucas count towards the encounter's cap if they join an encounter, of course.

If you want to ask Karen which encounter she's thinking about taking IC, feel free to do so.  She may be an NPC, but she has her own thoughts and desires just like any other person.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-09-2020

Alright, give me a minute

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-15-2020

Guess the encounter end well for everyone I suppose. Its another Pokemon who might need some training, but at least Frost have some nice stats to work with. 

Just for curiosity Dragonstrike, what is the stats limit for Snopatch? Health, Dex, etc. Since it is a Tandormon, Snopatch have no data in Pokerole book.

And, how Lucas and Karen went? Did they capture Alpico?

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 01-16-2020

(01-15-2020, 10:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Guess the encounter end well for everyone I suppose. Its another Pokemon who might need some training, but at least Frost have some nice stats to work with. 

Just for curiosity Dragonstrike, what is the stats limit for Snopatch? Health, Dex, etc. Since it is a Tandormon, Snopatch have no data in Pokerole book.

And, how Lucas and Karen went? Did they capture Alpico?

Snopach stat caps
Str: 5
Special: 4
Dex: 4
Health: 5
Defense: 5
Insight: 4

I'll post Derma's stat caps if/when Snopach evolves.

I need to do some back end management once I have time later, then I can reveal the results of the Alpico encounter and post the next set of encounters.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-16-2020

Just a little information people: If something happens to Kogeki new smol elephant, I will kill everyone in the Sinnoh region and then myself.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-16-2020

Ah now we talking! Finally real action after a very long long time! Dont mind Kogeki be target for attacks too, but I think Kogeki fight together too. Time to put some of his skills in battle along with his Ninja and Samurai companions.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 01-16-2020

Quote:Since most weapons in Tsukinami is made of Pokemon parts, and Kogeki Sword is made from Daikatuna scales, the sword is kinda a Steel-type weapon correct? Could you confirm that?

For the purposes of combat, Kogeki's weapons will be typeless.  Flavor wise, Tsukinami weapons are sometimes described as being able to cut through most anything without much trouble.