Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 02-05-2021

(02-04-2021, 05:21 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

"What I can say Marcus. I like to have pretty good items. Besides, this a good type of hunt to sharp my skills when found that Skarmory. Who knows? Maybe we will be luck in find a Skarmory or some substitute material in our journey today? Just gonna wrap some things and we are ready to go."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 02-05-2021

Daxter hesitates, and shakes his head. "Uh, sorry about this, but I don't think I can do that. I've got no idea who you are, and I don't think it's a great idea for me to just let you out like that. How about you start by just talking. Who are you, and why are you inside the bottle? Why would it be a good idea for me to let you out?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 05:03 PM)no one Wrote: Daxter hesitates, and shakes his head. "Uh, sorry about this, but I don't think I can do that. I've got no idea who you are, and I don't think it's a great idea for me to just let you out like that. How about you start by just talking. Who are you, and why are you inside the bottle? Why is it a good idea for me to met you out?"

There's a long pause before the pokemon in the bottle responds.

*rolls*

Oh, all right. You drive a hard bargain, and I don't really have any other options at the moment.  I'm known as Hoopa!  And if you let me out, I should be a biiiiiig help for whatever you're doing!  It won't even be permanent, regrettably, if you're worried about me double crossing you.  I can only be let out while the bottle's in a Mystery Dungeon.  As soon as I leave the mystery dungeon dungeon or my bottle is destroyed, it just magically reappears somewhere in Sahra Town.  Strange, huh?  Not sure why exactly that is...anyways...some jerk stuffed me in here while my guard was down, and I'd like to get back at whoever did that, show 'em that you don't mess with the amazing Hoopa!  But if they're strong enough to overpower me...well, I hate to admit it, but I'm going to need a little help.  Okay, a lot of help.  So please?  Pretty please?  Just take the bottle with you to a mystery dungeon and open it when you get there.  If you let me out and help me get stronger, I'll help you deal with the many dangers those locations present!  Wild pokemon?  Not a problem!  Need some extra muscle and an extra pair of extremely strong legs?  Easy peasy!  Trust me, I can be very useful!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 02-05-2021

Daxter nods thoughtfully. "Hmmm. Still not sure I trust you, but I'm open to it. Need to ask my mates though. I don't know exactly how big you think your bottle is, but I'm like half its size. Definitely gonna need help to take it anywhere. If my friends agree, that is."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 05:21 PM)no one Wrote: Daxter nods thoughtfully. "Hmmm. Still not sure I trust you, but I'm open to it. Need to ask my mates though. I don't know exactly how big you think your bottle is, but I'm like half its size. Definitely gonna need help to take it anywhere. If my friends agree, that is."

Oh, don't worry about that.  Watch this!

And before Daxter's eyes, the bottle shrinks to only a tiny fraction of its original size!

Neat trick, huh?  I'm able to magically shrink the bottle.  Can't make it any bigger than it was originally, though, which is rather annoying if I'm trying to be noticed.  But you should be able to pick it up and carry it around now!  I think.  It's uh...kinda hard to see much of anything while I'm stuck in here.  What kinda pokemon are you again?  Ah, nevermind, it doesn't really matter.  Just get me outta here so I can start training!  ...please.

Daxter can now add the Djinn's Bottle to his inventory if he so wishes.

Daxter raises an eyebrow in surprise as he watches it happen. "Lemme get this straight. Someone locked you in a bottle, but they gave you control over it? What kinda jailkeeping is that? Weird... Warning you, though. If you misbehave, we'll beat the crap out of you."

Daxter then returns to everyone else at Kecleon's stand before pulling them all aside to speak in private. "Well, I just found this bottle, and there's apparently someone trapped inside. They asked if I could let them out. I don't exactly trust them, but being stuck in a bottle sounds fucking horrible. Apparently, they can only be let out in a mystery dungeon, so we'll have to take the bottle with us. What do you guys say? I'm inclined to let the poor Pokemon out. If they misbehave, we can just beat them up and lug them back to Flygon."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 02-05-2021

Kogeki raise a eyebrow and then look at Daxter. "You said someone is trapped inside that bottle? That little bottle? And that same someone can only be free inside Dungeons?"

"No offense Daxter but this is a little hard to believe. Despite everything we already see until now. What is the name of that person who is inside the bottle? Can I hold the bottle to check something Daxter?"

With Daxter permission, Kogeki would like to check the bottle shake a bit and then use his Aura abilities to at least check what kind of Aura that "Hoopa" have. To see if he can feel any kind of malevolence or something like that.

Dax shrugs. "Yeah, sure. Say 'hello', Hoopa. Try not to drain their aura though, Kogeki."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 05:34 PM)no one Wrote: Daxter raises an eyebrow in surprise as he watches it happen. "Lemme get this straight. Someone locked you in a bottle, but they gave you control over it? What kinda jailkeeping is that? Weird... Warning you, though. If you misbehave, we'll beat the crap out of you."

Daxter then returns to everyone else at Kecleon's stand before pulling them all aside to speak in private. "Well, I just found this bottle, and there's apparently someone trapped inside. They asked if I could let them out. I don't exactly trust them, but being stuck in a bottle sounds fucking horrible. Apparently, they can only be let out in a mystery dungeon, so we'll have to take the bottle with us. What do you guys say? I'm inclined to let the poor Pokemon out. If they misbehave, we can just beat them up and lug them back to Flygon."

Pyra was obviously skeptical and somewhat cautious about Dax’s discovery of the bottled thingy, so at first she was against aiding and releasing them. Their plight and suffering/woes meant nothing to the she demon, and even less against the safety and well-being of her beloved friends. However, she Was AS curious about the being itself, and would ask the aquatic salamander more about it. Upon hearing that the trapped mon referred to itself as a djjin and the services it’d provide the group her to depression turns shocked and then EXTREMELY intrigued ( presumably Dax was would give everyone the full details upon being asked) .

A minute later, the fiery demoness smiled brightly and [b] changed her tune completely , wholeheartedly in favor of releasing this ‘Hoopa’ .

“Risky and uncertain freeing this bottled being may be, yes, the boons it can give us should not be overlooked and passed over-by! Gaining its favor and learning from it also would benefit us now-then-later, so I say again we should release this Hoopa! “

That, and she was curious as to what a  djjin was, though she didn’t voice it. Something about that moniker.... it INTERESTED her deeply, and she was eager to find out why that was.

Kogeki shudders in Anticipation when he holds and shakes the bottle.  And it's not just because of his ability, as he hears a very loud voice in his head as soon as he starts shaking it. (All the other members of Team OS hear it too)

Hey, stop shaking that!  You're making me nauseous in here!  It's bad enough that I'm trapped, I don't want to puke and have it start smelling too!