Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-10-2020

*rolls*

Kee's not much help as he runs around looking at anything and everything, but Kogeki does find one thing after combing through the rocks.

[Image: Dream_Everstone_Sprite.png]

An Everstone.

That's all that Kogeki and Kee manage to find while Pyra, Daxter, and Karen watch the shadows for anything that might try to jump at them.  Nothing makes itself apparent during this time, however.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 04-10-2020

Presuming that Kogeki shows or talks about his Everstone find, Pyra, the naturally curious lass she was, would want to see the curious pitted stone for herself. Doesn't look to be much of a find at first glance, but if the phantom brave thought it important enough to dig it out of the rough and collect it, it must be something special!

Once everyone was done with the loot hunt, Pyra would lead everyone back down to the interaction, and then towards the sun-lit exit. Exploration of these caves were over, now is the time to venture forth into the great beyond!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-10-2020

Kogeki was having a deadpan face, trying to contain himself the hatred and frustration he right feeling. "...A Everstone. We came, ALL the way back...for a mere Everstone." 

Kogeki was holding the item in his hand, who begin to trembling a little feeling the urge in throw away right at the corridor. He was with his arm stretch to throw, but then sight and try to calm himself. "*Sigh* Not I was expecting but...we could use that Everstone to trade for some item or maybe get some money of it. It was not a "Yay Loot!" but...well, we need to gain something in this situation I guess..."

Kogeki walk in defeat towards Kee and give the item to him. "...Here...Sorry for dragging you in this situation...It was not the super duper loot we was expecting to find, but I promise to make up with ya by helping find someone to buy or trade. You have my word of warrior."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 04-11-2020

(04-10-2020, 05:31 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 05:29 PM)no one Wrote: "Wha-? There's nobody here! Something wrong with your voodoo mumbo jumbo guys?"

(Actually we avoid the presences taking the path we didnt take before. The presence is in the opposite direction)
My bad, sorry

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-11-2020

Kee was just zigzag'ing around and stopped to examinate a bunch of rocks when Kogeki came to him with a defeated and disappointed expression and offered a particular curious stone to him. He looked at the Deltadoggo with a questioning look at first, then sniffed on the stone and eventually carefully took it in between his jaws. *SWOOSH* And it is packed away into the/his guitarbag for safe containment. Now it is completely stuffed with loot, no room left for more.

With a paw of his Kee gave Kogeki a 'It is no big deal'- gesture. "Nah, dontcha be sorreh. Really not!~ Ya don't have to 'make up' t'me or such, nope. Thank ya for this Everstone... Though why are ya treatin' it like it's not worth a thing?" *small smile* "Cuz it IS a worthy stone actually, I rather keep it than tradin' or sellin' it for right 'way. Useful for someone who doesn't feel ready to evolve yet, it's all possibl' that we come 'cross a fellow 'Mon who prefers to not evolve 'n stay the way they are. Soooo, 'nstead of bein' mad or sad, try t'rejoice a lil' over such a find, 'kay?~"

"Now, how 'bout we leave this super-dark cave b'hind us now 'n head out into tha world t'gether?~" Kee shows an encouraging smile to Kogeki especially, it seems that the hidden affectionate side he had a human has been carried over.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-11-2020

The search for loot finished, everyone begins to make their way out of the cave.  As they pass the fork in the passages...

*rolls*

...there's no sign of the creatures that had been hiding in the darkness.  Whatever had been there isn't present any more.

The group carries on, no obstacles left between them and the bright, sunny outdoors.

----------------------------------------

And oh, how bright it is outside.  The sun hangs high in the sky, its relentless gaze bearing down on all below.  The air is hot and humid, a stark contrast from the cooler, dry cave.  Stick-like trees with very few (if any) leaves on them decorate the landscape.

Behind the group is the cave they just emerged from, the entrance a small hole at the base of a mountain's slopes.  The mountain is but one of many, as the group finds themselves in a valley encircled by a mountain range on almost all sides.

As everyone blinks while their eyes adjust to the bright light and strange scenery, a voice calls out to them.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to find a group of pokemon all the way out here.  Where did you all come from?"

When everyone turns to look in the direction the voice came from, they see a Cubone emerging from the treeline.  One of the eyesockets of the skull the Cubone is wearing glints in the sunlight, a small rucksack is slung over their shoulder, and half of a thick bone gripped in the opposite hand.  He looks at the party curiously as he assesses them.

"Huh.  You guys certainly look a little lost.  Fairly young, too...you didn't come all the way out here fancying to play explorers, did you?  It's dangerous this far from the town, ya know."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 07:35 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Kogeki was a bit better with Kee words. "Well...I suppose you right. Might come in hand in the future I guess if you are saying might find a Pokemon who prefer stay the way it is...Yeah, I suppose I am ready to go."

Before they head to the exit, Kogeki explain to Pyra, Karen and Daxter what they find. "We didnt find much, just a Evertstone. Not the best thing to find since when a Pokemon hold it, it stop from evolve. Not the best loot to find, so I though in sell it or trade for something. But Kee think we might find a Pokemon who do not wish to evolve."

"No reason to think that right now. We can decide later what to do with the Everstone. Lets just get out of here. Hopefully we might not meet that dark lurking Pokemon."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 08:21 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Kogeki still look at the darkness while they're making the way out of that place. That dread feeling...maybe its not the last time they feel or meet such dark creatures.

Kogeki was the last one to emerge from the darkness. He put one paw close to his face, trying to adjust to sunlight. As a Ghost-type, he is not very much comfortable to all this light.

Kogeki didnt say anything to the Cubone. He doesnt know what to tell the Cubone so he leave Kee and Pyra do their thing in the talk thing. Kogeki is not exatcly the best person suitable for this type of situation...although he have a bit worry of Kee begin to desire to fight the Cubone from nowere based in the personality he see from the Dark Zigzagoon. In case that happens he might need to intervene.

Or not, since Pyra show "persuasive" techniques (Read: make foes shi*** themselves).

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-11-2020

Hooooh boi, this change of scenery from super-dark-cave to bright-sunny-outdoors is right up Kee's alley! He instantly takes a deeeeep breath of fresh air, curiously gazes around (but avoids looking at the sun directly, ayeee, such SUDDEN change takes him some moments to adjust to still!) and then rolls over to lay on one of his side right there where he stood. "Ughhh, finally outside...~" He smiles and sighs contently as he just rests here for a few moments. This wasn't exactly what he'd call 'a long trip', but he already starts to feel thirsty and hungry, he'd do and give A LOT now for a cool soda and some snacks... Some berries or fruit would be nice, regardless what G-Ziggies usually eat Kee will remain a vegetarian. "Note to self, take supplies with ya....", he mutters to himself.

When THAT VOICE greets them all, Kee's eyes jolt awake and the instantly rolls back onto his paws to face the owner of that voice: Huh, a Cubone! They seem friendly and not out to get them, so Kee surpresses his urge to charge at them with everything he's got. He's too tired to do so now anyway... ".....Well, t'answer yar question, we came from this cave here *nods in its direction* AND WHO ARE YA CALLIN' 'fairly young', I'M A 24-year old man!!!" He bristles his fur agressively, but then slumbs down in exhaustion. "Ugh, anywae....."

With a much morer calm and highly curious(!) tone, Kee continues. "I don't wanna 'play explorer', I rather wanna.... become one, yes...!! Are you an Explorer?" He gazes at this Cubone with eager, interest and even a bit of admiration! "Could ya possibly lead us to said 'town'? ...PLEASE?~"

Kogeki look at Kee sudden agressive reaction. He doesnt said anything but instead he loud facepalm himself.