Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 08:49 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Kogeki than remember something. "You said something related to the giant tree in the middle of the ocean. What exatcly it is? And it is the story behind this town? Also...By chance, did other Ghost Pokemon came to this town? Or even a Greninja or a Ninjask? Maybe other strange Pokemon came to this place?"

"Patience.  I'll talk about the tree after we're done here."

Marcus looks confused by Kogeki's inquiry about oddly specific pokemon.  "...uuuuhhhhh...not that I know of...?  You all are the strangest pokemon I've seen recently.  There are other Ghosts that live here, but nothing out of the ordinary."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 06:57 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...)On one claw, she loved the Sitrus Berries and any other fruit in it, but the salad greens themselves she distinctly loathed, if the grimace on her face everytime she bit into some of them was any indication. Ick, those leafy greens suck! She'll stick to fruit and other sweet foodstuff over stuff like that instead for now on, if she has any choice in the matter, yes! She does share in Kee's ethusiam in enjoying their meal here and future ones, though!

"Yum umm, food you got us was somewhat good indeed, yes yum! Want to try more different meals here, when my stomach is empty or wanting for them! Mind if I too joined you to share in them with you, Kee, oh please pretty?"(...)

Ziggy Kee throws a look over to Pyra that unmistakably tells that "If ya don't enjoy the greens, feel aaaallllll free to hand 'em to me!~" He basically lives on greens, grain, veggies, and fruit. He also smiles dearly to the fierly demon-lady. "Well, 'f course ya can join me in mah meals here, yes!" With a faint blush in his face he quickly adds "J-just as friends though please! (>//<) "

(05-02-2020, 07:34 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I'll address the Kangaskhan questions when Daxter and Kee decide if they're going to say hello to her as well.

He's going to follow the other's example and say hello to Kanga as well. In particular: "Hewo 'n g'day dearest Kangaskhan, allow me to compliment yar fine culinary skills, ya can be SURE that I'll stop by again to experience 'n enjoy it further!~ *cough* Well then, f'give me to bother ya, but I've heard that you also handle the Storage of Items, is that right? May I create an account to entrust mah valuable goods into yar gentl' hands then please?~~ I'm new 'round here, have none yet! Register the account under the name 'Kee the Galarian Zigzagoon' please, d'ya need an ID or a password?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-02-2020

Dax cleaned his bowl up, and decided to get up to see the matronly Kangaskhan. If Marcus says she's friendly, then Dax has no problem with introducing himself.
"Morning Kangaskhan. I'm Daxter. I'm new in town, and Marcus has been showing us around. He treated us to breakfast here. The salad was awesome. Really filling. Marcus also says you have an item bank of sorts? What can I do to register for it?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-02-2020

Since everyone is doing that Kogeki also decided to open a account to put items inside. "Heya. I interested in opening a account here too please."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-03-2020

Karen joins everyone else when they say hello to Kangaskhan.

It takes the maternal pokemon a moment to properly greet everyone.  "Just a moment, dearies!  I'll be with you in a second!"

She finishes arranging some berries on a plate and tidying up the counter a little, then hands the plate off to the wobbly Maractus.  Once that's done, she leans over the counter to get a good look at everyone.

"Well, hello there, dearies!  Yes, you certainly do look new in town!  I should know, since everyone here tends to stop by my little establishment regularly.  On behalf of everyone here, welcome to Café Connection and Sahra Town!  I'm glad you enjoyed the food!"

She smiles when asked about the item storage service, and gets out a book and a bowl of berry juice.  "Yes, I do indeed store items for pokemon!  I just need your name and species, a password for security, and something to store.  If you'd like to store items as a group, I'm also going to need the registered name for your Team."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-03-2020

Awwww, 'dearies'. (>//v//<)

Kee's delighted and pleased over finally having the opportunity to store some Items to lighten up his guitarbag-thingy!~ He starts to pull various things out of it to place them onto the counter. "Very well, will gladly~ entrust precious stuff of mine 'nto yar capable hands! Please register mah stuff under 'Kee the Galarian Zigzagoon', 'n for a password -" *He whispers a password to Kanga* "Do 'llow me t'ask, is there a limit of how many Items ya can store? I don't 'ave much now - but loot 'n treasure is what I aim 'n hope to root up as n Explorer, so...?~"

"Oh, we 'nfortunately we're no Team yet, nope... But shall we b'come one, I'll be happeh to store neat goods on a Team account!"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-03-2020

"Oh alright. I'm really new around here, so I've got nothing to actually store away with you ma'am. I would like to open an account though. Call me Dax the Charmander of sorts. How much for a small jar or bottle of that berry juice? It looks pretty enticing." he said, looking up at the enormous, yet cheerful Kangaskhan.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-03-2020

(05-03-2020, 10:35 AM)no one Wrote: "How much for a small jar or bottle of that berry juice? It looks pretty enticing." he said, looking up at the enormous, yet cheerful Kangaskhan.

"Well, this berry juice is mostly for writing, but I do sell some for consumption.  They go for $75 apiece, dearie."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-03-2020

Don't have much to say with Pyra, so she'll just happily return the cafe owner's greeting and ask open a private account for herself and Store in it her Big Nugget and Spider Webbing with a cheerful smile. She is interested to learn that berry juice could be used as writing ink of sorts, and makes a mental note to experiment with making some herself later. Noramlly she'd ask Kangaskhan about how to make it, but figured they wouldn't since she was selling some herself (and therefore wouldn't be interested in teaching people ways to undercut her).

(Well, Pyra's finished with the Cafe, so reading to move on mates!)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-03-2020

Kogeki also interested in opening a account. "Kogeki. A Riolu."

List of things to deposit:

- Oran Berry.
- Escape Orb.