Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-12-2020

"The F ones seem quick and easy. But I like a challenge, personally, and the E one looks like a dangerous criminal. I'd rather help put a criminal away. Maybe we could split up into two groups? Three of us can tackle the E thingie because it's apparently harder, and two of us can go for one of the F assignments? Unless of course we have to be in at least groups of three inside dungeons. But that would suck." Daxter replied, addressing the Floette while mentioning the last parts.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 06:03 PM)no one Wrote: "The F ones seem quick and easy. But I like a challenge, personally, and the E one looks like a dangerous criminal. I'd rather help put a criminal away. Maybe we could split up into two groups? Three of us can tackle the E thingie because it's apparently harder, and two of us can go for one of the F assignments? Unless of course we have to be in at least groups of three inside dungeons. But that would suck." Daxter replied, addressing the Floette while mentioning the last parts.

"It's usually recommended to travel in groups of three to five when exploring Mystery Dungeons due to how dangerous they are.  If you could convince a sixth pokemon to help you tackle both sets of job requests and have enough resources to go around, you could in theory split into two teams if you wanted to."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 06:03 PM)no one Wrote: "The F ones seem quick and easy. But I like a challenge, personally, and the E one looks like a dangerous criminal. I'd rather help put a criminal away. Maybe we could split up into two groups? Three of us can tackle the E thingie because it's apparently harder, and two of us can go for one of the F assignments? Unless of course we have to be in at least groups of three inside dungeons. But that would suck." Daxter replied, addressing the Floette while mentioning the last parts.

Kogeki nod his head in disagreement with his friend suggestion. "As much I like a challenge my friend, split our group might not be a good idea. We not very much strong yet, and it could be way to much dangerous. Remember that we might loose money if any of us get himself fainted unless we have some revive or healing items, and I prefer save my items for now for future dangerous battles. And we dont know how strong this Komala might be. If we gonna take down that criminal, we should do that all the five of us."

"Besides, there might be a reason a Komala is a criminal."

(I saying that too, because Komalas have moves we should be aware of: Komalas can learn by leve Rollout, Yawn, Stockpile/Spit Up, Sucker Punch and Woodhammer. Yawn could be a nasty move to deal it in case we fall sleep. And Sotckpile/Spit Up is dangerous normal types moves. Its not dangerous for Kogeki since they are Normal-type moves, but might be dangerous for anyone else.)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-12-2020

Once it became clear that their was a contention of opinions about which Mission(s) the group wanted to take, Pyra adopted a almost worried but mostly curious expression as she tried to parse why that was the case. After thinking about the choices a little more and her companions opinions, going with the two 'F Rank Missions' sounded like the surest and safest bet of getting into the Guild (or so she is lead to believe, given the 2 - 1 difficulty ration it has over the 'Rank E Mission' ) , so taking them as their 'Trail' was the most logical thing to do, yes....?

"Two of you, Dax and Kogeki, plus Kee, wish most ardently to become Guild Adventurers, yes, and become stronger through its dutiful and daring adversities for shakes of your own? Then why not......start simple and small by completeing twined F Missions, better assuring your hopeful goals come to fruition? Prepare you for the great challenges you crave and seek too, that is also true, and I do not believe three of we or all of whole a can face and subdue.....uncivilized Pokemon determined to be a cruel fools as we are. So does that not seem most reasonable of the choices presented to us, no....?"

She trails off at that point, giving both the phantom brave and aquatic salamander a perplexed and searching look, as if she was not all too sure about the veracity of her own inquiry.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-12-2020

Kogeki think for a few seconds about Pyra words. "Hmm...I think you right Pyra...that Komala could be a challenge for what we about to face...however, we still might be careful too. My point of that Komala might be dangerous still stands. We not way to much strong at the moment, and our defensive power is laughable still. I thinking about the safety of the group as a whole."

"However, facing difficult battles is the best type of training to go...you and Daxter have excellent reasons for us to take the Komala takedown. We are five, and that Komala is probably just one, so if we take him down together, we might able to survives without much wounds. And if he ended up using strong moves such Stock Pile plus Spit Out, my speed can clash against most enemies to reduce damage and let you guys the opening to attack."

"Decisions....decisions...." Kogeki rub his chin thinking about. He then look at Karen and Kee. "What you two think? Also Floette, I have a question who might help me." Kogeki point the map. "Is any of those two locations have any sight of Skarmory in any of those places?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 06:58 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "Also Floette, I have a question who might help me." Kogeki point the map. "Is any of those two locations have any sight of Skarmory in any of those places?"

"Skarmory?  Hmmmm..."

Floette looks at the map and thinks for a moment, then shakes her head.

"Sorry, I can't say I've heard of Skarmory being at any of those locations.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were some out there, though, maybe in the mountains somewhere.  I'm not out in the field much, however, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help when it comes to telling you what may or may not be in each Mystery Dungeon you visit."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-13-2020

"Fair enough. Just put forward a different option to discuss. We can take the F missions."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-13-2020

Karen has no objections to taking the F rank missions.  "Let's go save some pokemon!"

The two F rank missions have been accepted.

Floette gestures for everyone to come over to her counter next.  "Here, I have something for all of you!"

She hands everyone a badge.

[Image: Normal_Rank_Explorers.png]

"That's what we call an Adventure Badge.  It indicates what job ranks you're allowed to accept and signifies that you're all working together as a team.  They're also capable of teleporting you and any pokemon you befriend, capture, or rescue out of Mystery Dungeons at a moment's notice!  Just be warned that using that function manually might have a few drawbacks, such as losing items or money."

"Keep in mind that you aren't official members of the Guild yet, and those are Guild property.  Don't lose them while you're out in the field.  We'll need them back if you don't end up joining our little organization, okay?"

"Oh, and take these, too!  You'll probably find some items that you want to pick up, but you'll need something to carry them in!  You can pin your badges to them, too!  These are also guild property, though, so don't lose them either."

Floette hands everyone a small satchel that's able to hold up to 5 items.

"Any questions?  If you have any other preparations to make, make sure you do so before you head out!"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-13-2020

"Nah, none from me love. We can go and rescue the Stufful and get the bugging apples. Never met one before. Heard they were kinda cuddly though."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-13-2020

GAAAAAASP Kee's heartbeat accelerates to the bpm of a hardcore-techno track as he accepts both tHaT BaDGe!!1 and THe SaTChel!!11 from Floette, now feeling even more like a guildmember already! ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。 Oh the EXCITEMENT, and he haven't even set one step into the destination dungeon yet!! A graceful and sweet smile is given to the beautiful flowerfairy as a thanks. "Oh 'f course I'll take good care of the guild's property, dontcha worry 'bout that!~ (・ω<)☆" Instead of pinning the Adventure Badge onto the provided bag, Kee pins it onto the/his guitarbag instead - Very stylish. He'd totally pin it onto a chest pocket if he had one. Or make a male necklace out of it. (Note to self: Do so if/upon being an official guildmember)

He shakes his furry head when Floette asks whether there are any questions. "Nope, nat from mah side for now milady!~ Already am prepared to venture into Mystery Dungeons since we've stopped by the Kecleon Bro's shop and Kanga's Item Storage earlier this day too. Sayonara and goodbye then, the next time we'll meet we'll hopefully b'able to report two successfully c'mpleted missions to ya!" Kee playfully salutes to her.

I outta-chara have questions, but they are not meant towards Floette but instead towards: