Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-13-2020

The underground facility where Duskull Bank and Chansey Day Care is located turns out to be a large cavern instead of a series of various rooms.  Most of the space is taken up by a large, fenced off area where many young pokemon are playing with each other.  A Chansey watches over them while tending to a few eggs that are stashed in a corner of the enclosure.

In the opposite corner of the cavern is a building (unsurprisingly) manned by a Duskull who seems to be all too eager to take everyone's money for safekeeping.  To a rather creepy sounding degree, in fact.  "Yes, I'll just need your name, species, password, and Team name (if applicable) for registration, and then I'll be more than happy to safeguard your deposits.  Your funds will be able to rest in peace here.  Forever if need be!  Mwahahahaha!"

Karen deposits all of her funds ($10,265) in the bank as well.

-------------------------------------------

Kangaskhan is more than happy to retrieve those items for Kogeki when he asks.  "Sure thing dearie.  Here you go!"

GM's Note: When depositing money in the bank, please note in the post exactly how much is being stored/withdrawn and in/from which accounts (if there are multiple, such as if you create a group fund for the whole Team), as I'll be keeping my own notes about how much money is currently stored.  For Items, however, you'll be expected to keep track of what's stored there yourself for the time being.

Fast Forwarding a little (feel free to flashback to the bank and Kangaskhan as necessary), the group heads out of town a little ways to find Machamp.  As West Sea Gastrodon said, there's a sign bearing the winking face of the four armed pokemon grinning with two thumbs up in front of a grand looking building.  It's impossible to miss.  Above it on the mountain behind it looks like a building in the shape of a Pelipper with its beak slightly open.  Actual Pelipper can sometimes be seen flying to and from it, entering and exiting the building through the opening in the beak.

When the group approaches, they find it's unnecessary to knock on the door, as the owner themselves throws the door open to greet his visitors, all four arms stretched outwards and a big smile on his face.  He's very loud and boisterous.  "Well, who do we have here?  Newcomers, I take it?  Welcome to Machamp Construction!  If ya need any buildings built, you've come to the right place!  Let me guess: you're looking to build some homes for yourselves, aren't ya?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-13-2020

(05-13-2020, 10:25 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

*Small Flashback!*

Duskull's 'greeting' fails to phase Pyra all that much, as not only she's relatively innocent enough not to get the deeper/creepier subtext of it, she's literally a Dark demon(ess) that has a rather esoteric personality and perspective on things. It'd be wierder for her to be unnerved by the grim yet energetic theatric of the dread dead banker, in all honesty! She just blinks at it (the greeting) at first, before grinning back to them and happily nodding.

"Okay and acceptable! My name and title is Pyra, my species is of the Devimp lineage, that which will be the worded gatekeeper to my riches is.....hmm.....oh!  *Whispers closely to them*  Elysium *Stops Whispering* . Oh, and if it is acceptable, possilbe within the services you can provide, if I might someday perish or mysteriously vanish can you transfer my Poke to Kogeki (Or the group account, if Kee or anyone else decides to set one up)? My continued existence is ever uncertain, yes, so want to ensure that if my ceases I shan't cease to provide from the afterlife! Ohohohohoho!"

She caps her end of things off with a breathy and throaty laugh of her own, as if Duskull did so to her then perhaps she should do so too with them ?

*Flashback End!*

At Machamph's shop, the brimstone imp only has a few moments to admire the fascinating decor of the place before its inspiration bursts through its doors and hails everyone, causing her leap back in surprise, possibly bumping into someone and/or knocking a friend down. Once they greet everyone and raised the obvious question, however, Pyra bounces back (quite literally) to her chipper and friendly self, returning the multi-armed master craftsmon gesture with just as much zeal as their's!

"Who and whom, you ask and request? It is us, Pyra, Karen, Kee, Kogeki, and Dax, newcomers to Sahra and fledging Adventurers to be! You are right and correct indeed, yes, for your services and Skills are exactly what we desire and need! We seek a home, a place to call our own, and it needs to be exactly so...."

[Insert Pyra's, Dax's, and everyone elses desires for how, where, and in what fashion their dream house should be Built]

".....And that is that! Now that you know the full and true extent of our request, how much wealth and capital do you desire and demand to do our behest?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-14-2020

"Hey Duskull. I'd like to deposit all of my cash, but not yet. I might need to spend some of it. Open an account for Daxter the Charmander of sorts. And my password is 'Buddy'. We don't have a team name yet." Dax replied to the weird ghost type, with his voice dropping down to a whisper when mentioning the last part.

Dax stared at the enormous Machamp and decided immediately that he came to the right place. With four enormous, thick and muscular arms like that, Machamp would have no issue with building his place.

"Hey big guy. We're new in town, and we need some housing. My only request is that it's near the ocean. We can talk more about sizes once you tell me about prices."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-14-2020

Towards Duskull:

Ohhhh, Kee already kinda likes this spectral guy. Nice type of humor. "Well then, then lets'a open an 'ccount!~ (^v^ ) Will go by Kee with a double E tha totally UNordinairy Zigzagoon, and for a password - *he whispers one to Duskull* - and most importantly, here's all mah cash, keep it sahaaaaafe pwease!~~" Exactly 1.253$P will be stored, which is all cash Kee has at the moment. He's going to hold on the group's fond of 275$P for now.

Noted it down on my charasheet likewise.

Towards Machamp:

Kee's going to let the others do the talking here, all he wishes for is the place having a bit of a green/grassy area where he'll be able to safely plant and grow Berries.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-14-2020

Kogeki was unphazed by Duskull things said. "Not a big problem to me. Kogeki the Riolu. Password: Tsukinami. Team name...we don't have one yet."

In Machamp place:

Kogeki was impressed with such place, and look at Machamp with interested. "I would like to have space for training, and if possible with some good quantity of training equipment. And with 5 sleep rooms, bathroom, and kitchen."

"And of course some sort of...deposit or trophy room to put anything from our adventures there. Call me a weirdo, but we join the Adventure Guild, and I want to save a few Memories of our future Adventures together."

"Also, maybe a place who also possible plant Berries in a health soil?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-14-2020

Machamp crosses his arms and nods, smiling the whole time as he listens to everyone describing what they want.

Once everyone's done talking, Machamp states his estimate.

"Don't think it'll be too hard to construct something that'll suit your needs.  I can have my fellas build a bunch of empty rooms for ya, then you can fill 'em in with whatever ya like and can afford.  Proximity to water is gonna be tricky, though.  All the oceanside property is taken already, and there's only one available plot of land I can think of large enough to house a building of the size you're describing, and it's not near the ocean.  We'll have to haul some water over and dig a few trenches to fill that order.  Let's see...purchasing the land, labor costs, materials...give me $50,000 poké and a week or two, and I can make sure that house of yours is constructed for sure!"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-14-2020

"Uh. I... don't have that kind of money mate. Anything else I can do for you? Any errands?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-14-2020

*lots of hmmmmms and uhmmmmmms from Kee once Machamp finished talking* He also gives off a trademark-'No big deal'- gesture with a black paw of his. "Nah, I'm a simple guy, 'nstead of a bedroom for EVERYONE of us TWO are 'nough for now, just split 'em into one for us guys 'n one for tha ladies. D'pendin' on whether er b'come guildmembers or nat, we might also be presented with a room 'nside the Guild...!~"

If proximity to water is tricky and expensive, he wishes to inquire about his own desire: "Sooooo, Machamp, 'n what 'bout a smol green area with soil outside of tha base? It doesn't 'ave to be big at all, letsa say 2x2 square meter to start with. How feasible 's that, 'n how 'xpensive would that be?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-14-2020

Machamp looks a little confused at Kogeki's measurement for the amount of space.  "Square meters?  What the heck kind of distance is that?"

He shrugs, though.

"Eh, doesn't really matter.  There's not much land available around here, and my fellas will build stuff however big we think it needs to be built with the materials we have.  Really recommend getting a large plot of land if you think you'll want to expand the size of the building later."

"As for errands, I'm afraid I don't really accept other forms of payment.  Favors don't pay the merchants, after all.  And favors don't help ya get as jacked as I am, either!"  Machamp flexes his arms, showing off his physique, and gives everyone a wink with a beaming smile that could arguably be trademarked.

He's apparently also been thinking about Daxter's imminent request to cut costs a little and Kee's suggestion to cut down on the number of rooms.

"I could probably lower the cost to $40,000 if we limit the number of rooms a little, skimp on a few of the prebuilt facilities, and reduce the number of trenches we gotta dig for large water sources, but that's as low as I can go for the initial building.  And if we put in a water source, a space for a garden shouldn't be too hard to install, though the quality of it would ultimately depend on you.  I do construction for a living, after all, not gardening! Plants can be pretty hard to grow around here."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-14-2020

Kogeki think for a second and asks. "And what you could build between 30k and 35k?"