Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 02:15 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Kogeki was not that surprise in see his friend teleportation. "Well, most people is already aware the Ralts line can learn Teleport, so I that not that much surprise. Besides, I have a Kirlia friend of mine, so I kinda already know that."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-16-2020

Machamp eagerly takes the coinage from Daxter and puts all $40k into a large sack, a beaming smile on his face the entire time.

"I'm thinking this will take a week.  Maybe two.  We'll get it done, don't you worry about that, but construction takes time, and this place ya want is gonna require a lot of work if we have to haul water up to where it's gonna be!  If ya want to check out the place, it's a large, empty plot of land over that way."  Machamp points towards one of the mountains, away from the main town.  "It's still in the valleys, but it's a bit of a hike to get to from Sahra Town, and it's not much to look at right now.  I'm positive you'll be happy with the place when we're done with it, though!  You can always count on Machamp Construction to pull through when we're called!"

The four armed pokemon winks and gives the group two thumbs up, matching the pose on the sign in front of his building.

Anything else that needs to be taken care of before setting out for Rough Rock Mountain, or has everyone finished their preparations?

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-16-2020

Kogeki give Machamp a positive finger and look to his friends. "Well, I think we could either stay sleeping in Marcus home or the Guild sleep rooms. Either choice is fine by me." Kogeki get his things ready. "So people? Are you ready for our first Quests? Lets avoid find death traps or something like that. Lets avoid death."

No preparations need from Kogeki side!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 11:48 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

The demoness of fiery darkness didn't even realize that she had highlighted the size difference between herself and him, so she looks a bit confused when he momentarily irritably bristles at her greeting. Now what was that about....? She didn't say anything bad, did she....? His later intrigued bristling did brighten her mood and smile back up, however, so she didn't dwell on the small issue for long!

What REALLY got her interest and curiosity flairing up, though, was one his comments and that 'kiss' of his. Not the black n' whiter crittercoon's flustered reactions to her various forms of friendliness, as that was something she quickly came to expect by now - even though why he acted that way or the deeper meaning that could be taken from their interactions was lost on her - and found even somewhat cute and charming. Him saying he ' would be hers ' was caught her off guard, if the way Pyra was suddenly taken aback by it.

"You're....willing to be mine , in times unknown and circumstances not yet told? But....why? Already in the service of everyone in our group, including you, I am, pleased and willing to do whatever you ask, so I do not understand why you would offer to give yourself away to me....? If...that is your wish, though... I promise in turn to take good care of you, give comforts beyond great and fine, when that day comes and further on, and do whatever else you want.'

The amount of subtext that could be taken from her innocent and uncertain words was staggering.

She doesn't get the answer she expects from the wee daredevil, jolting at the sensation of his tongue rasping over her nose and quickly placing a claw on it, both of which distracted her long enough for Kee to make a clean getaway. The lil' demoness stared at him with a supreme befuddled surprise, but it slowly back into happiness mixed in with what appeared to be bemusement. Hmm....what a strange gesture he showed her. Strange, but....nice.

Karen's sudden round Teleportation trip does a nice job of distracting her from what just happened between her and Kee (She was indeed surprise by it, wow!) , and share quite readily in Machamp's ethusiam as the prospect of them building their home base for them became reality! A reality a long time coming, but a reality none the less!

"Yes, yes yes! Take so long as you need, Machamp, Builder Great and Mighty, to make our future home wonderful as it can be! My biggest and most heartfelt of thanks, and I wish you happy work and business days!"

With that said and done, Pyra would indeed be all ready and set to head on out to Rough Rock Mountain! She and the group can always check their plot of land later, so she wants to get started on their Mission quests NOW!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-17-2020

Quote:Anything else that needs to be taken care of before setting out for Rough Rock Mountain, or has everyone finished their preparations?

Nope, no further preparations from Kee's side needed.
Since he darted off to soft-escape that ambiguous scne with Pyra, he completely misses Karen's sudden teleportation and Machamp's pose of approval and eager!~ The others would eventually find him lurking by some rocks or plants nearby, curled up into a black-white furball within the guitarbag of his with only his head sticking out of it.

He seems to be back at his brave and chipper self again now that he got a bit of a breather. "Oh, hi there!~ Sorreh for mah... sudden 'scape, pwease dontcha think too much of it, letsa rather start on our TrIAl miSSioNs1!! 'n head 'nto Rough Rock Mountain!~~"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-17-2020

"Let's get a bloody move on then. Time to see what's out there in the big bad world eh?"

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-17-2020

"Let's go save some pokemon!  Whoo!"  Karen seems to be excited!

-------------------------------------------------------

It takes the group the rest of the morning to hike to the location of Rough Rock Mountain, but as Floette said, it's not far from Sahra Town.  Once they start ascending the mountain's slopes, the rocks and trees dotting the landscape slowly become more numerous, and they eventually start to form walls that seem to encourage the group to keep pressing forwards.  The path eventually leads them to a cave, and when they walk through it due to having little other choice in where to go, they suddenly find themselves emerging from it on the other side of the mountain, with no idea which way is out!

Rough Rock Mountain 1F

Rough Rock Mountain: Sheer Mountain Range - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

A tall tree stands in the middle of one of the defined paths that can be seen, blocking the group's progress in that direction and preventing them from immediately seeing what's on the other side.  A gravel path seems to lead down the mountain with nothing blocking the way, but whether it actually is an exit is up for debate.

[attachment=1054]

No doubt about it, they've found the Mystery Dungeon!  Now all they have to do is find an Apple and Stufful...

Pyra's leading the way, so where to first?  Gravel path, or try to find a way past the large tree?

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 03:51 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Pyra couldn't help but smile even more at the sparkling fae's and the furry punk star's unabashed zeal, Dax nonchalant intrigue, and the phantom brave's cautious readiness for their upcomming adventure, and gave every single one of them a single firm nod of her head, now full of determination!

"Verily and very well! Boldy we all go, into the unknown, on our first true adventure and quest! To save who is lost, to retrieve a piece of nature's bounty, and prove ourselves able and ready for any-everything!"

And with that said, off the group goes to Rough Rock Mountain....!

(...)

....Which said experience of emerging into the Mystery Dungeon was quite a surprise to the lil' demoness, who had been paying more attention of her surroundings and heading now that she was the Leader of this expedition.

'Strange....do Pokemon always get lost entering and into a Mystery Dungeon, or is it because the Dungeon mislead them purposefully or accidently so? Hmm....'

She didn't dwell on this phenomena for too long, taking a quick look of their immediate surroundings with sharp eyes and charting out both potential paths. The gravel path seemed to be the easiest and most straightforward way further into the dungeon, but that path didn't seem to have much greeny that would hint at Apples and other foodstuff being nearby. The tree block path, on the other claw, might lead them toward one of their red skinned Mission objectives, but getting past the big rooted obsticle was the problem.....until she had an odd thought that prompts her to look at Karen with a curious and serious frown.

"Karen, you can Teleport, yes? How does that power of yours work, if I may ask? "

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 05:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: "Karen, you can Teleport, yes? How does that power of yours work, if I may ask? "

Karen's response is a little uncertain.  "Uh...well, yeah, I guess I can.  Ummmm...I'm not sure how exactly it works...like, I just...think about where I want to go...and then I'm there.  But...uh...I have no idea where we are right now.  I could try to use the move, I guess?  I'm not sure what might happen if I do, though..."

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 07:15 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 05:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: "Karen, you can Teleport, yes? How does that power of yours work, if I may ask? "

Karen's response is a little uncertain.  "Uh...well, yeah, I guess I can.  Ummmm...I'm not sure how exactly it works...like, I just...think about where I want to go...and then I'm there.  But...uh...I have no idea where we are right now.  I could try to use the move, I guess?  I'm not sure what might happen if I do, though..."

"Hmm...can you try Teleporting over there, a short distance from here hence?"

She motions at a patch of gravel a little ways into the open path. If they could do that, Pyra would smile a bit, before saying "Yes, good! Now now, can you Teleport me with you that very same distance?"

If they couldn't, or something went wrong with the short range Teleport....well, that'll be dealt with as appropriete. For now, the lil' demoness wants to test her friends Tele-capabilities!