Pokemon Uranium
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=2617)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-13-2020

Ziggy Kee is HALFWAY to accept Pyra's careful plea with a suggestive smile, because 1. her gaze hinting expectation and eagerness meant towards him alone turn him into wax in her claws, so why not give her that pleasure ?~ and 2. it means more food for him. But Karen's words appearantly bring him back to his senses... He shakes his head, an embarassed blush makes its way into his face, and eventually he facepalms over himself (-‸ლ). "I.... I can't do that, Pyra-dear, t'least not at the table nor in public! I'm, uh, sorreh... That's outta mah comfort zone, hehe... No fights nor arguments durin' dinner, 'nd no flirting either!~ (>///< ) "

'The Omega Seekers' shall be it then, yay!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 07-14-2020

"...are you sure it's out of your comfort zone, Kee?"  It's an innocent enough question, but it's obvious Karen knows that Kee was at least considering obliging Pyra...which makes sense, given that she's a Ralts.

"Yes, let's please not fight or flirt while at dinner.  I'd like to enjoy my food too, you know."

It's at that moment that Floette shows up, a cheery smile on her face.  "Sorry for the holdup!  Just finished sending for that doctor!  He's on his way right now, Pyra.  While we're waiting for them, though, I can give you the whirlwind tour of the facility and officially welcome you as members of the guild!"

Once everyone's done eating, Floette does exactly that.  This tour doesn't take nearly as long as the one for Sahra Town did, either.

Some notable locations and services in the Adventurer's Guild:

The Lobby
The first thing most land based pokemon see when entering the guild.  Has passages leading to the rest of the facility, as well as a quest board.  Floette's job is to keep the job board updated and keep track of which teams and guild members are going where when adventuring.

Sea Access 
The large underground pool of water actually connects to the ocean outside through various tunnels.  Typically used by Water types.  Has a quest board and various shops nearby.
  - Gastrodon Shop: This shop opens Treasure Boxes for a small fee, and also serves as an information source
  - Glorious Gold: A shop run by a Cofagrigus obsessed with gold.  Located in a room next door that's got piles and piles of gold scattered around the shop
  - Second Quest Board: Another quest board for the convenience of pokemon that are waterbound.  The Qwilfish stationed here has the same job as Floette.

Grand Hall
The large room where Delphox holds audience with guild members.  The Guildmaster's private chambers are found within as well (and are quite obviously off limits).  Whenever the Guild needs to hold a large gathering, it's done here.

Personnel Quarters
Various rooms where the Guild's members and staff live and spend the majority of their time when they're not working.
  - The Dining Hall and Kitchen: Where Guild members get to savor the dishes whipped up by Coldwell the Vanillish.  Everyone gets one free meal per day.
  - Common Room: where guild members mix and mingle when they're not doing anything in particular
  - Dojo: A training area run by a Poliwrath.  Also accessible from the sea access.  The rigorous training takes a significant amount of time and can be quite exhausting, so most teams dedicate entire days to training at the dojo.
  - Personal Chambers: organized not by gender, but by team.  Each team gets one big room assigned to them, and Floette shows the group to theirs as the last stop on the tour.  Several beds made out of straw are scattered around an otherwise barren room.  Most of the Guild's teams are in their rooms currently, as they're ready to wind down and rest after working hard all day.

"And there you have it!  That should be every area of the Guild that you need to know about!  I bet you're all exhausted after such a long day, right?  Get some rest so you can do your best tomorrow!"

And now that Floette says it, everyone can definitely feel a bit exhausted.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 07-14-2020

Kogeki was impressed with the installations in this Guild, but the most interesting one was obviously the Dojo. He might try that one tomorrow, since Kogeki is pretty much tired after today missions. He will of course get a little training session and call a day. 

He stretch his arms and said. "Thanks Floette. Yeah, today was pretty tough. I still have some energy left so I will do some training session. Must keep the heat of my body functional."

Action: Training session with Kogeki Junaid Sword! Also after training take a bath. Is there any bathroom in this Guild Kogeki notices?

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-15-2020

Quote:"...are you sure it's out of your comfort zone, Kee?"  It's an innocent enough question, but it's obvious Karen knows that Kee was at least considering obliging Pyra...which makes sense, given that she's a Ralts.

Ziggy Kee towards Karen with erratic gestures and his blush going from 'faint' to 'vivid' (it still bites horribly with his deep-red eyes) : "Kareeeeeeeeeen, c-can we pwease NAT speak 'bout which 'ffectionate acts are outta or within mah c'fort zone? ...Yes? T-thahaaaaanks!~" \(>////< \)

Ziggy Kee towards Pyra: "I-I'm sorreeeeeeh, Pyra-dear!!! Ya could just, uh... take a bath t'clean yarself up properly? Maybeh???"

And then Floette appears, semi-saving Kee from the situation. Hooray!~ He follows her tour through the Guild - aka his new place to stay AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!1!!11 - with eager and curiosity, sniffing here and there.

That second Quest Board kinda catches his interest, so he nudges Floette when she shows and explains it. "Huh, a second board, right? Hummmmmm... Is there 'ny d'fference b'tween this board 'n yar's, Floette? Or in other words, when we're looking through jobs 'n missions t'take on, would ya recommend to check THIS board 's well or will yar's suffice?"

He himself will finish up the day with first investigating their personal chamber, place his guitar bag on one of the straw beds he's going to claim, then spending quite a while cleaning and licking his fine fur like the cat does in this gif, and lastly practive a bit writing in footprints by updating his ongoing diary. All in all quiet and calm activities~☆

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 07-15-2020

Dax remains quiet for most of the exchange between Pyra, Kee and Karen, only reacting with a raised eyebrow at Pyra's bold request. He didn't really care about any PDA those two would want to display. Each to their own.

After Floette's rushed tour of the facilities, Dax thanks her with a smile and a wink, and decides to go back to the Gastrodon shop to finally have his swim in the ocean next to their shop.

(Is there anything he sees under water?)

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 07-15-2020

To both Karen and Kee, she had this curious question for them, after the later backed out of cleaning her up: "What is flirting?" Uh.....

After that, there isn't much else to say other than Pyra happily accepted the tour and enjoyed it to her fullest, made a note to explore the GOLD! shop tomorrow in the future (So pretty!), thanked Floette for the tour and finally went to the Team's room to await for her mender and then go to bed. She's ready to get healed and for some rest, so that tomorrow she'll be prepared to give Adventuring her utmost best!

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 07-16-2020

"Qwilfish's board tends to cater more towards the water based teams in the guild.  If you're looking for jobs in really wet places and have the means to go there, then that's the board you'll want to look at!  I'd recommend that you stick to land based missions for now, though.  Underwater dungeons can be a bit more challenging than most."

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, there's a bathroom.  Or more accurately, a wash basin (as that's the closest thing that could be described as a bathroom in the current context).  There's a side room in each personal quartars where the teams can wash up and do their 'business'.  Only one, though, so everyone has to share.  (Though we will not be going into detail on everything that happens in there for obvious reasons).

There's also a pool of water that can be boiled until it's hot enough for a Fire type to comfortably (and carefully) wash themselves with.  The water doesn't sting as much when its temperature is higher (though it still stings a little).

A short time after Floette leaves the team to their rest, a male Audino shows up looking for Pyra.  "Hello?  Is there a pokemon who goes by Pyra in here?  Yes?  I was told they needed a checkup and some medical attention."

To speed things along, a few notes:
- They examine Pyra's arm very carefully, taking particular note of the splint that was used to keep the damage from getting worse.
- They ask how Pyra got hurt in the first place and who treated the wound to keep it from getting worse
- They use Heal Pulse to heal all of Pyra's Lethal damage after the previous questions have been answered
- They give Pyra an Oran Berry afterwards

"If there's a next time you get hurt that badly, I recommend treating the damage with that Oran Berry before it gets worse.  Lethal wounds are not something to play around with, particularly when you're not around pokemon capable of rapidly healing others, understood?"

Kogeki clears a little space in the team's room and does some practice swinging with his weapon.  It doesn't take long for him to notice that he's out of practice, and that he's also not able to put into as much oomph into his swings as he'd like due to how tired he feels from the earlier exploration.  He's just too tired to do any effective training right now.

--------------------------------------------------

Daxter goes for a swim in the Sea Access area before bed.  Most of the pokemon seem to have left for the day to get some rest for tomorrow.  It's during the swim that Daxter notices there's more tunnels underwater!  The dojo isn't the only room linked to the Sea Access!  It seems many important rooms in the guild have some kind of flooded tunnel that aquatic guild members can use to access them, and there's an entire wing of the guild with underwater caverns for aquatic teams.

--------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone settles in for the night.  It is now Day 3. As a reminder, everyone gains 1 exp and 1 Will at the start of each day.

The party wakes up to a knock on the door to their room.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-16-2020

Quote:"Qwilfish's board tends to cater more towards the water based teams in the guild.  If you're looking for jobs in really wet places and have the means to go there, then that's the board you'll want to look at!  I'd recommend that you stick to land based missions for now, though.  Underwater dungeons can be a bit more challenging than most."

Ziggy Kee with his curiosity flared up: "Hmmmmm, I see!~ Nah, but nat really looking for jobs down tha sea though, can do without for now..." He shivers, the sole thought of heading down an underwater tunnel already giving him chills. But now that he's already there,  he still wishes to check out this board: Especially if there's a job that has any of the Pokemon the others spoke about (Aka, a Sylveon, an odd Growlithe, a Greninja etc.)

Quote:Eventually everyone settles in for the night.  It is now Day 3. As a reminder, everyone gains 1 exp and 1 Will at the start of each day.
The party wakes up to a knock on the door to their room.

As intended the now furry but still colourful and rave-y punk star has curled up into a black and white furball within his guitar bag for his rest and sleep, he has spent a lot of time making it comfy in there by cramming straw in it. And roughly an equal amount of time to clean his fur and gaze at the stars from the personal chamber's window (if there is one)...

And, regardless whether he's human or Pokemon, he's STILL not much of a morning person; growling and snarling and turning away upon being awakened by the knocking on the door. "Asfsancskflsjwjlajds can som'body else pwease open tha door? Too early yeeeet... (_ _*) Z z z "

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 03:19 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ziggy Kee with his curiosity flared up: "Hmmmmm, I see!~ Nah, but nat really looking for jobs down tha sea though, can do without for now..." He shivers, the sole thought of heading down an underwater tunnel already giving him chills. But now that he's already there,  he still wishes to check out this board: Especially if there's a job that has any of the Pokemon the others spoke about (Aka, a Sylveon, an odd Growlithe, a Greninja etc.)

Nothing that looks out of the ordinary there.  A lot of aquatic pokemon pictured on that board, though there's the rare instance of an aerial or land based pokemon being pictured as well.

RE: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 07-17-2020

(07-16-2020, 02:38 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Huh, so water isn't as crippling when it's hot than when it's cold? Well, that's a neat discovery the lil' demoness will keep in mind in the future, but for now she'll scrub herself down before awaiting her doc!

(...)

If you're going to abridge things, I'll do so as well to save time too: Pyra more or less completely complies with the pink doc's examinations. Perhaps a bit too readily at first, what with her thrusting her arm with her body right at them and chatter with them unaffected about it, but I imagine he sorts out that behavior right quick. When he firmly request her to take better care of future Lethal injuries, she would look remarkably unphased about it all and just smile and nod to them. Whether or not her blaise behavior affects or offends him greatly or not is up to him, in the end.

(...)

Pyra would be up bright and early in the morn, waking up from her slouch on the door itself well before anyone else and with a cute yawn and a stretch from her arms. Instead of rousing everyone else, she elected to watch over them as they slumbered with a soft, caring smile. Mischievous and feisty as the she-imp was, she was loathed to disturb her friends respite unless their was a pressing need to do so. Why? They looked sooooo cute and at peace as they snoozed! That, and watching them like that helped her process her thoughts and findings from the previous day - it was that relaxing to her.

When the door was a'knocked, she was almost annoyed when it caused everyone else to wake up, but she remained chipper as she got up, twirled around to face it, and opened the door in less than three seconds with a cheerful smile.

"Greetings and good morning~! What can Team OS do for you?"