Pokemon Uranium
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Spiritmon - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 10:57 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Faflin saw the Hydreigon come flying towards him and Baaschaf, launched by Afro. He started hitting it with ice beam, knocking it out but not slowing it down quickly enough. It kept coming right towards Faflin, landing on top of him as its natural levitation faded in unconsciousness.
[quote pid='9106' dateline='1483811263']
[quote pid='9097' dateline='1483803915']
SmokedMemes
[/quote]

Ba! (Oh crap, Faffin are you O.K?!)

He removed Hydregon's unconscious body off of Faffin, only to discover that Faffin had also been knocked out.

Ba... (Ah, great...)
[/quote]

Bari bari! (Fafflin! My Arceus are you play?)

Baariette was very upset about Fafflin state.

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Pokemonerd25 - 01-07-2017

Faflin slowly woke up, black clearing into distinct shapes. He saw Baaschaf and Baariette standing above him. "Faf? (Did I beat it?) he asked woozily, getting onto unsteady feet.

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Lord Windos - 01-08-2017

Every was a blur to her by the time the battle ended. Things happened so suddenly, she hardly had a chance to react to the things around her (Excuse for my abscene!). Normally, she would have used her...less that flattering methods to rectify the threat of the nuisance marauders, but they were not thinking straight in battle.

Perhaps the room's design had something to do with it? Ah well, the battle ended in their favor, and everyone was...Faflin? Transforming back into its base form, it rushes over to the fallen dragon, pushing away the two little sheep. While she would normally be flirting with her ram by now, she has another actor to take care of!

Dramsama! Dramsama! (Oh deary me, are you alright, my comrade? Here, let me take care of you painful plight!) Dramsama's eyes started to glow after she said that, and her tail feathers light up evergreen in response. Then, bizaarely enough, the feather stretch over to the wounded snow dragon, and came in contact with his body. The feather then starting to gently pulse green energy, and Faflin started to glow the same color. Slowly, all the bruses and cuts that pepper their body faded away, along with all their acks and pains.

Once fully healed, the light show sooned ended, and Thespiae feather returned to their former position. Still, she was not quite through with them yet, as she proceeded to worry about him like a mother hen. Dramsama, Dramsama? Dramsama? Dramsama, Dramsama. (Dear Faflin, are thou alright? I have taken care of the worst of your injuries, but is their anything else I missed? My vision doth not see anything else wrong with you, but only you can be the judge of that.)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Pokemonerd25 - 01-08-2017

Seeing Hydreigon's unconscious body next to him, Faflin relaxed. "Faf faf? Fafaf. (I think I'm fine. How does it not hurt? That Hydreigon looked to be really heavy and it crashed right into me. If it knocked me out I should be in pain right now.)"

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - SmokedMemes - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 03:11 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Seeing Hydreigon's unconscious body next to him, Faflin relaxed. "Faf faf? Fafaf. (I think I'm fine. How does it not hurt? That Hydreigon looked to be really heavy and it crashed right into me. If it knocked me out I should be in pain right now.)"

Baa... (Well, i think Thespiae handled that. Sorry about the rough landing...)

Then Baaschaf paused and tapped his hands together awkwardly.

Baa...Ba? (Soooo... What do we do with Hydreigon and Garchomp's bodies?)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2 - Spiritmon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 03:11 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Seeing Hydreigon's unconscious body next to him, Faflin relaxed. "Faf faf? Fafaf. (I think I'm fine. How does it not hurt? That Hydreigon looked to be really heavy and it crashed right into me. If it knocked me out I should be in pain right now.)"

(01-08-2017, 04:18 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Baa... (Well, i think Thespiae handled that. Sorry about the rough landing...)

Then Baaschaf paused and tapped his hands together awkwardly.

Baa...Ba? (Soooo... What do we do with Hydreigon and Garchomp's bodies?)

Baariette feel like his air return to his chest. Thanks Arceus Thespiae have heal powers! But he dont have time to make apologies, now they need to focus in their situation.

Bari bari bari (For me we should get they, and ask some questions. Then break their faces again!)

Afro was a vein pulsing in his head and snapping the fingers of th firsts.

Thespiae tilts their head, before they decide to go ahead with their suggestion. Dramsama, Dramsama. Dramsama. (Well, if no one here objects, I can liberate knowledge myself. Tis but a simple task, for a Dramsama of my distinguishes talents. I can search both the mind and dreams of the Garchomp to get the answers which we seek. As for the Hydreigon, I can get the information from it using my...more soul searching methods.)

She then looks down, not looking at her companions, as if uncomfortable with what they about to say. Dramsama....Dramsama. Dramsama, Dramsama(Of course, if I do so...they will not come out for the better for it. While I normally have little qualms doing this to those that try to take thy life, considering the last time I did so, I frightened all of you.)

Dramsama. (It is your choice.)

Bari bari ba (I think we dont "need" to kill them. They protect the territory. Use your psychic powers to find the information. "If" they do something, I punch in their faces again. We dont make unecessary killing.)

Dramsama. (Let me clarify. If I use ANY of my powers on them, they will suffer. The mind in not a toy to play around, so it is almost assured than if I go doing around in the Garchomp's skull...well, let us just say that they would not mind the experience. Since, after I do so, they won't have one)

Dramsama, Dramsama. (As for the Hydregion, since they are Dark type, my Psychic power will not be effective against it, so the only way to get information from them is for me to liberate it from their soul. Their is no easy way for me to get answers, I am afraid.)

Baariette then think for a second. Yeah, he is piss off because of that two, but he dont want to kill that two. But they need information.

Bari bari (Just be gentle with them okay?)