Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - EeveeBailey - 12-31-2016

(Thanks, Spirit!)

(Also, I updated the first post with a list of current participants... anyone is welcome to join in!)

Well, let's see... first of all, I'm rather curious about that voicemail left for Chief Phantom... I swear that was Windos the Cookie Thief!  I'm not 100% sure it was a wrong number either... Confused

Either way, I think perhaps our first option should be to try to trace the call and verify that it was, in fact, Lord Windos.  I could check with the researchers downstairs and see if they can check into the phone system.  Not only would it verify his identity, but it might even be able to lead us to his current hideout!

Alternately, we could try to figure out where he might be going next, since he mentioned "dinner" -- but there are several restaurants in Bealbeach, it would be impossible to stake them all out.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Pokemonerd25 - 12-31-2016

I'm coming. I don't have anything better to do this evening, and I don't like this at all. We all saw what happened when I ate those cookies.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 12-31-2016

(Don't think it will be easy to get to my phone and trace the suspicious call. It's protected with a special coding, and you would need some advanced hacking skills to get to its system. ... Why all this safety, you may ask? Well, that's unimportant for now...
I'm also quite sure that a classy villain is intelligent enough to cut any loose ends that may cause trouble, ergo making any calls untraceable.)

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 01-01-2017

Best course of action imo is to just sit and wait and idk hold cookies for hostage

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 01-01-2017

*The phone suddenly begin connect to the other person on the line*

Oh darling, I'm sorry for almost causing a bit of a mess with you and your co-workers! I'm honestly surprised that no-one has cottoned on to the fact that we are an item, my lovely little do-gooder~ Well, it works out for both of us, so I'm not complaining~

*Shuffling is heard over the line, as papers are being moved around*

Ahhh, how we end up with each other again.... the memories. Guess my father was right in his say: 'Ship Happens.' Hmm, if your not too busy at the moment, how about we have dinner at Rosmarinous? The place owes be a few dinners for the trouble I bailed them out, and it serves the most delicious Mediterranean food you'll find this side of Tandor.

*Thoughtful silence occupies the line for the moment*

It would also be the perfect time to exchange information with one another. I need more Cookies to launder, and you need more scoundrels to catch. So, what do you say?

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Spiritmon - 01-01-2017

Sudenly a Misdreaveaus came from one wall and wisp in my ear. I smirk and talk to the others.

Good news guys: The Misdreaveaus i leave in Phantom Office heard the conversation with Phantom and Windos. They going to dinner in the restaurant Rosmarinous.

Obviously the best course of action for me right now is to send my duplicat to transform into Phantom at the Rosmarinous.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - EeveeBailey - 01-01-2017

(I love Misdreavus! Big Grin )

Excellent work, Ranger Spirit!  And quite a creative solution, I might add! Wink

Xenoic, that is also an excellent plan as well!  See if you can get close enough to Chief Phantom so that your Duplicat can Transform!

Luckily, the Dramsama that Phantom loaned me has its own illusionary abilities... with the combination of the Duplicat and the Dramsama... perhaps we can somehow out-trick the trickster, and can ambush him!

Although... given this rather... alarming revelation about our Chief, I can't help but wonder exactly what is in store for us with this Dramsama... Confused

Let's give this a test run first, shall we? *Presses button in the middle of the Luxury Ball* Go, Dramsama!

(This might be a good opportunity for someone to join in if they want to play the part of Dramsama!)

*Sends Duplicat to Phantom's Office*
*Duplicat proceeds to try to look as derpy and adorable as possible*

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-01-2017

(I'm still there in my office, you know...)

*doesn't seem to be suprised that the line connected within moments after I called... rather silently delighted...  However, before answering, stares at what's left of my office door (still mourning over it...), making sure that none secretely listens in* Hehe... Probably because you yourself are way more charming than the best cookies the development sector may ever come up with ~

*cough* It's better for everyone though if we keep our "collaboration" a secret... They will loose their trust in me as a Chief if they'll ever find out, plus I bet you too would not want the media to spread the message of some sort of business conpiracy.

However, I have something that may catch your interest... *multiple mouse clicking is heard as I search for the document on the notebook* Ah, here it is! The temporarily full recipe you've been trying to get your hands on. ... ... ... I'll wait for you after-hours along with it at the usual place since I assume, caring as you are, would like to pick me up in person again? C:

*realises that random Duplicat* ......?