Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 01-03-2017

*Thinks*
Eh I'm a little late to the party as the restaurant.... Hmmm well I will catch up by my Archilles although my late arrival will be a tad suspicious oh well i can't do much about it now
*Sends out Archilles which also has a megastone (There is a reason multiple of my pokemon have the megastone)*
*Thinks* Ahh i almost forgot dramsama is a telepath so... hmm I guess i unfortunately have to have Kitty derp out all of the mind reading capabilities covering my thoughts with derp which Im sure will royally confuse and possibly anger Dramsama
*Quickly hops on Acrhilles and proceeds to go to the entrance of the Rosmarinous*
Ello guys sorry im a tad late just slept in a bit, how is the mission proceeding?

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 01-03-2017

*The Cookie Thief walks towards the resteraunt, wearing a suit of such quality that is make Rich Guy Trainers ashamed of their poor taste*

At last, here I am! Now, where is my sweet Phantom? Its not like it for them to miss a dinner date with little old me~

*Shiver in anticipation&

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Spiritmon - 01-03-2017

Spirit as with Bayley. He ask a milshake and was driking slowy in antecipation of the event. He prepare to use his best Pokemon if necessary, but he prefer to not put in risky the operation, and civil lifes. He prepare himself to Windos arrival. Today, it will be the end of the carrier of the Cookie Thief. Its doesnt matter if Windos is Phantom date, Spiritmon will going to put that thief in the jail. I just hope Phantom dont fly in my neck and kill me....

*Sees that the operation is already beginning on the inside*
Welp i guess its time to enter the restaurant
*Enters the restaurant*
*Talks with the waiter and asks for the Carrot Wine*
*Drinks some Carrot Wine while fidgeting a Nuclear Ball secretly*
*Thinks* Ahh i wonder how Sable is doing on Phantom?

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Spiritmon - 01-03-2017

Spiritmon then prepares himself. The true is Spiritmon was disguised as one of the waiters, and the one who was with Bayley is my own Dramsama using Transform. Sometimes, you must use the most simply disguised to ambush the enemy. With a plastic mask to hide his own face he serve Xenoic and go to the table of Windos and talk with a french accent.

"Bonsoir mi ami. What I can do to serve you?"

*Sees Windos being served and grips onto Nuclear Ball*
( Now we transition to Sable)
*Sable and Yata spots Phantom in his office which makes Yata land near the house but not too close as to attract attention*

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 01-03-2017

*Looks up to the Waiter*

I'll have your finest bottle of White Merlot, sir. Could you get me some appetizer, while you are at it? I am having an important meeting with a dear friend tonight, and I thought we could have a few snacks over some business?

*Gives a bemused grin*

They always prattle on about their work before they are ready to order, so I'd like to be prepared. I almost starved to death, by the time they got ready to order, ohohoho!

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-04-2017

(... ... ... I enjoy unexpected turns, and messing up the whole mission (?) by myself.)

All of a sudden, a new message arrives at Windos' mobile, saying the following...

"Still at the HQ. Please come by, immediatly, I need your help here."

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 01-04-2017

*Sable and Yata sees Phantom sends message*
*They quickly decide that they should initiate combat*
*Sable quickly scouts out the house and gives a signal for Yata to ram the house where Phantom's office*

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-04-2017

(Not quite sure if that works, Xenoic, because I'm actually still in my office as I sent that message. Unless that room is bugged :C )