Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Dragonstrike - 06-22-2017

(Well, guess since I'm in here now, I might as well develop my side of things just a little)

Dragonstrike comes to to see Windos in front of him only momentarily, vanishing as soon as he says everything is okay with Phantom.

'Uh...what?  What just happened?  That didn't go as planned at ALL...'

His mission had been to look into this 'Great Cookie Thief,' and put a stop to whatever shenanigans had been ensuing.  A ghost army?  Abilities that mimic those of a ghost?  Snatching cookies from his supposed fiance?  Compassion for someone who had very obviously been viewing him as an enemy?  This...made very little sense.  He'd thought it was going to be some sort of typical rescue mission when he saw that woman tied up and stolen from...though thinking back on it...didn't he recognize her from somewhere?  Hmmmm....Interpol wasn't going to understand a dang thing in his next report...

Looking around, he remembers that half of his pokemon are KOed.  'Drat...he's certainly sly, I'll give him that...I was not prepared for that Perish Song...I'll have to bring some sort of ear plugs next time...and how the heck did he find me so quickly?  I would have thought Teleport would have made me virtually untraceable...'

He gathers up his pokemon and heads out.  This mission wasn't going to be easy...and he'd have to gather some more info before trying again...who knows if and when he'd show up again?  The life of a secret agent is a mysterious one indeed...

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-22-2017

*dusts off clothes* "I'm fine so far. Maybe not yet fully used to traveling this way alongside you, but I bet I will eventually. ... At least I'm not becoming unconscious like the first few times, right?~"

Mental notes: Find HM Fly in the casual and comfy mess I call my home... I must lay around somewhere in workroom among old reports from successful Missions I send my Ranger to... As well as getting used to him calling me honeybun now.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:07 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: His mission had been to look into this 'Great Cookie Thief,' and put a stop to whatever shenanigans had been ensuing.  A ghost army?  Abilities that mimic those of a ghost?  Snatching cookies from his supposed fiance?  Compassion for someone who had very obviously been viewing him as an enemy?  This...made very little sense.  He'd thought it was going to be some sort of typical rescue mission when he saw that woman tied up and stolen from...though thinking back on it...didn't he recognize her from somewhere?  Hmmmm....Interpol wasn't going to understand a dang thing in his next report..

(You indeed thought this? Veeeeery wrong~ It'll be anything else than 'normal'!
I'm Chief of a ton of Cookie Rangers, just that you know. We're the good ones.)

(06-22-2017, 11:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 11:07 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: His mission had been to look into this 'Great Cookie Thief,' and put a stop to whatever shenanigans had been ensuing.  A ghost army?  Abilities that mimic those of a ghost?  Snatching cookies from his supposed fiance?  Compassion for someone who had very obviously been viewing him as an enemy?  This...made very little sense.  He'd thought it was going to be some sort of typical rescue mission when he saw that woman tied up and stolen from...though thinking back on it...didn't he recognize her from somewhere?  Hmmmm....Interpol wasn't going to understand a dang thing in his next report..

(You indeed thought this? Veeeeery wrong~ It'll be anything else than 'normal'!
I'm Chief of a ton of Cookie Rangers, just that you know. We're the good ones.)

(Out of character, no.  In character...definitely. Tongue Looks like I might have a little reading to do.)

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 06-22-2017

*Gives her simple smile, notable for its lack of the Thief's usual flair*

Indeed, my fiancé. While I like you passed out in my arms, I rather be the cause of that scenario, rather than outside forces, if you catch my meaning.

*Winks at them roguishly, all his pomp and charm restored once more*

Now, how about we hop on down and find our tables here? I already booked one for us, so all we have to do is order our meals, and...entertain ourselves. Now,

*Suddenly has Chief Phantom in their arms, bridal style*

Let's get start on enjoying our evening together.

*Leaps down from the roof of the building, before heading into the restaurant*

+Meanwhile, where Agent Dragonstrike is at+

Before the man could walk away and commit himself to the skullduggery of paperwork, a Mimikyu appeared right in front of them! With one shadowy claw, they raised it to forstall them, before using the other to hand a letter to the man. Nodding to them, the Mimikyu then vanish, as if it were never there to begin with.

The letter read as followed: Greeting, my rival! You may be wondering how I knew to get in touch with you, but a gentleman such as myself never revels his secrets. Now, on our first outing, I forget to inform you the particulars of the game I play with Ranger Chief Phantom. I know that it was remiss of me, but I would like to make it up to you by treating you to Lunch at "Giovanni's Bistro" , a place that is just renown for its Ruben and Club sandwiches. We'll have plenty of time to inform ourselves of our activities, and simply enjoy some fine food! Don't worry about the time or date; I'll know when you arrive.

With my Deepest Regards, The Cookie Thief

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 06-22-2017

(totally unrelated to the story but like this post consists of people who came in from introductions and just join in xD)

*Xenoic enters the plane and patiently sits and wait while the vials of DNA are being loaded on by Sableye*

*Duplicat sleeps in Xenoic's lap while Sableye continues to polish his collection of mega stones while the helicopter begins to start the fight after the vials were loaded on*

*Yatagaryu has landed on the island and released Seikamater, which then led to Seikamater controlling msot of the bugs on the island and the beginnings of web traps all over the area*

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:32 PM)Xenoic Wrote: (totally unrelated to the story but like this post consists of people who came in from introductions and just join in xD)

*Xenoic enters the plane and patiently sits and wait while the vials of DNA are being loaded on by Sableye*

*Duplicat sleeps in Xenoic's lap while Sableye continues to polish his collection of mega stones while the helicopter begins to start the fight after the vials were loaded on*

*Yatagaryu has landed on the island and released Seikamater, which then led to Seikamater controlling msot of the bugs on the island and the beginnings of web traps all over the area*

As soon as they lifted off into the air, Tianlong pulled out his datapad once more, and keyed in the coordinates to their new base. He handed it over to Xenoic so that he could see them so that he could inform his Pokémon and barge of its location, before he put it away into his deep green cloak. They then pulled out a couple of thermoses, and handed one to his new business partner.

"Gourmet Espresso, the coffee bean from the finest Alola plantations. Its going to be a rather long flight to your new base of operations, so I rather not you be suddenly inflicted with Sleep. Now then, just for clarity, what exactly did you want to ask me about? I already have an idea, but you might appreciate thinking over what you wish to discuss, and have a Calm Mind during your questioning."

Dragonstrike has to blink a few times. 'What the...rival? And treating me to lunch? That's oddly courteous of him...a little TOO courteous...'

If time and date aren't a factor though...ideas are forming....he needed to write that report up ASAP.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-23-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Gives her simple smile, notable for its lack of the Thief's usual flair*

Indeed, my fiancé. While I like you passed out in my arms, I rather be the cause of that scenario, rather than outside forces, if you catch my meaning.

*Winks at them roguishly, all his pomp and charm restored once more*

Now, how about we hop on down and find our tables here? I already booked one for us, so all we have to do is order our meals, and...entertain ourselves. Now,

*Suddenly has Chief Phantom in their arms, bridal style*

Let's get start on enjoying our evening together.

*Leaps down from the roof of the building, before heading into the restaurant*

*wraps both arms around the Cookie Thieve's neck, for the sake of being closer to him and for safety... Mostly for the fist reason.* "There is no need to adress me so formely with 'fiance', dear... unless I am suppossed to return that?"

It was still somewhat hard to believe that they were indeed engaged to one another for not more than two days now... But actually, nothing spoke against it all all. Well... aside maybe from the Ranger's objecting as soon as they hear about it... IF they hear about it... Meh, they surely will eventually. Still haven't those involved in the high-sea-mission gathered together to give their point of view to write down a proper report. Chief's tasks...

*a little later inside the restaurant, with drinks already served... now staring on the menu, being not quite sure what to order... before putting it away eventually* "Windos, I leave orders to you, I guess. You know this restaurant better then me, after all. Alright?~"

*sipping on a cup of Green Tea, staring a while at their date without being too intrusive (yes, this is possible), looking...nervous.* Lowering voice a little, and having a rather 'let's get to business'-tone. "Now that we are alone and the chance of being interrupted like the last time is relatively low, hopefully... I still have the disk with the data about our newest invention and recipe with me. That one you were after lately before things went...unexpected." ... "You're still interested in obtaining it?"

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:16 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: "There is no need to adress me so formely with 'fiance', dear... unless I am suppossed to return that?"

*a little later inside the restaurant, with drinks already served... now staring on the menu, being not quite sure what to order... before putting it away eventually* "Windos, I leave orders to you, I guess. You know this restaurant better then me, after all. Alright?~"

*sipping on a cup of Green Tea, staring a while at their date without being too intrusive (yes, this is possible), looking...nervous.* Lowering voice a little, and having a rather 'let's get to business'-tone. "Now that we are alone and the chance of being interrupted like the last time is relatively low, hopefully... I still have the disk with the data about our newest invention and recipe with me. That one you were after lately before things went...unexpected." ... "You're still interested in obtaining it?"

*The Cookie Thief shrugged, bouncing the Chief up and down in his arms*

The choice is up to you in the end, my cinnamon bun. I'm fine if you don't call me your fiancé...I still adore the way you say my name, after all!

*After entering the restaurant , and hearing his darling poor confusion over the convoluted menu, he decided to order two bowls of combination Ramen*

Hmm....well, I know your fondness of those fried noodles, so I order us each a bowl of their finest creation in the house! Its quite delectable, so worry not about its  quality!

*Takes a sip of their own drink, and glass of chocolate mousse, before getting down to business*

While the trouble that ended up being baked by that recipie was quite disastrous, I would still like it if you are still offering. My 'friends' in bioweapons expressed great interest in repurposing the concoction into all natural Pokémon deterrents, and gave me quite a nice figure for it! Then there's the unfortunate fact that, even with you highly train and competent organization of Rangers, the recipie is safer in my hands. No one knows where my base of operations is, or even if I have one for that matter.

*Takes another drink of his delicious drink, before setting down on the table once more, and pulling out a manila folder*

Of course, such a trade is never without a price, so here is the updated list of local Rocket Mafia member in Bealbeach City. I still haven't managed to find there base of operations, but I'm getting ever closer all the time!