Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-25-2017

(*snorts* Aren't you cold? (⁄ ⁄•⁄A⁄•⁄ ⁄) )
(What a nice interaction with Guardevoir.)

The Chief Ranger hasn't realised a thing about that. Just continue sleeping...

Silverline might have noticed a hint of that Dark Energy. Or not especially that, but something into that direction nearby... He looks up from the end of the bed where he was coiled up in rest until now, and glances at the Cookie Thief as he returns all silently. His expression would say 'You left for short. There is a hint of negatve energy on you. What's wrong here?' in a curious and just a bit wary way.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 11:37 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (*snorts* Aren't you cold? (⁄ ⁄•⁄A⁄•⁄ ⁄) )
(What a nice interaction with Guardevoir.)

The Chief Ranger hasn't realised a thing about that. Just continue sleeping...

Silverline might have noticed a hint of that Dark Energy. Or not especially that, but something into that direction nearby... He looks up from the end of the bed where he was coiled up in rest until now, and glances at the Cookie Thief as he returns all silently. His expression would say 'You left for short. There is a hint of negatve energy on you. What's wrong here?' in a curious and just a bit wary way.

*Raises an eyebrow at them, before waving a hand and negating the energy that clung to them*

Somebody was spying on our house, Silverline, so I decided to sort them out and told to kindly leave. Hopefully they'll listen, or otherwise my Ghostly army will give them great pause for concern! Just return to your rest, my lover's cat.

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Dragonstrike - 06-25-2017

Well, that caught him off guard. He falls over in surprise!

And not just because the thief had showed up right next to him.

It was an...odd sight, to say the least.

He can't really think of anything to say in response before the thief vanishes again.

'Guess that answers where he was last night, though...'

After blinking a few times to try and get the image out of his head, he considers the whole thing about 'dark energy...'and when he finally does, he sends a message to Gardevoir via her telepathic abilities that basically says 'don't worry about that, we've got this.'

He doesn't leave, but he doesn't pry any further for the next few hours either. Just has Gardevoir monitor things with her psychic powers. He'd know when either of the two left the house.

*The Cookie Thief Appears once more, this time besides Gardevoir, and this time more dress than just boxer briefs*

*Put a finger to his lips, and hands her two cups of Coffee, points at her and her master, who was paying too close attention to his own business, then nods his head*

*Bows to her, then vanishes with another faint burst of Dark energy, and reappears in Phantom's kitchen, where they were making some breakfast for them and himself*

Well, if they are going to stick around all morning, might as well give them something that will enable them to do there jobs better! Now, I better check on the Blue Berry Crumble, and make sure its not going to be burnt to a crisp!

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Dragonstrike - 06-25-2017

The agent had noticed. Gardevoir had alerted him as soon as she'd felt the dark energy manifesting. He just decided to not worry about it if he didn't have to. He takes one of the coffee cups without looking in Gardevoir's direction. Gardevoir hadn't sensed anything of ill intent in that little interaction.

He leans back in the chair he'd set up, sipping on the coffee and petting Absol.

This was going to be a long, interesting day...

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 06-25-2017

*It has been a few days since Xenoic had begun one of the biggest genetic projects he has ever started*

*While Xenoic continues working with the subject now dubbed Harmony in the medical files, he had noticed something slightly off about the subject's DNA*
"Hmm, why is the DNA so oddly clean, why is there are few 'junk' segments?" ,Xenoic pondered the possible implications and determined a few possibilities.

"It could be an unique adaptation? or possibly..... fabricated?", he thought.
*Xenoic decided to send the information to Tianlong to see if he knows the origins of 'Harmony'.*

*As Xenoic attempted to interpret the DNA, his Sableye that had wandered off into the forest has decided to head towards Bealbeach City and begin reconnaissance of the biggest threat to the operation, rangers.*

*Sableye proceeds to log the operation into the terminal and equips his armor and putting a couple megastones into slots in his armor*

*There was a few Sponee in the area and uses them to go from the island to Venesi City to hijack a boat which had led to Sable reaching the city in a single day*

(06-25-2017, 06:00 PM)Xenoic Wrote: *It has been a few days since Xenoic had begun one of the biggest genetic projects he has ever started*

*While Xenoic continues working with the subject now dubbed Harmony in the medical files, he had noticed something slightly off about the subject's DNA*
"Hmm, why is the DNA so oddly clean, why is there are few 'junk' segments?" ,Xenoic pondered the possible implications and determined a few possibilities.

"It could be an unique adaptation? or possibly..... fabricated?", he thought.
*Xenoic decided to send the information to Tianlong to see if he knows the origins of 'Harmony'.*

A encoded text message came back about 15 minutes after Xenoic sent the message, which quickly unecripted itself once the geneticist entered the authorization code. " 'Harmony's' DNA structure is so pristine because she's the product of an experimental breeding line. She is the end result of Luxelongs being crossbreed with prime Dragon types, breeding techniques to encourage optimal expression of favorable traits , and selective breeding processing to eliminate as much useless and deleterious DNA as possible. Essentially, 'Harmony' was born and breed to be the perfectly competitive and/or a killing machine. Pertanent data on her linage and the operation that produced her is being forwards to you now."

Just as that was read, a batch of files on 'Harmony' appeared, giving more than enough information on Tianlong's Luxelong to answer any question about its overall health profile, from birth to now. It was missing some data, though; seems like they were working on this batch of file when the geneticist sent them that message.

*Xenoic's terminal makes a beep sound*
"Ah the information is here, let's see..... Ah this explains it....." ,Xenoic then starts muttering to himself, "Remember.... the DNA is just a blueprint, not the actual body.... Mr. Fuji...... revolutionized the field of genetics...... made a..... from Mew..."

*Xenoic then takes the centrifuged DNA and put them into a splicing machine that had been developed illegally after the Mew project along with the DNA of a Trawpint, Herolune, and Human DNA to splice a bridge between Luxelong and Human DNA*

"Well it's now waiting time, I will have to call up Tianlong for something too..... needs to be fresh, time to go check up on Harmony and hopefully keep her stable and painless at possible..."

"Wait where did Sable go? Oh well he will pop up later, Duplicat I need you to check the DNA after the splicing machine is done k?

*Duplicat nods and proceeds to run around in circles until the machine is done*

*Xenoic heads over to a computer and starts typing up a requisition form*

[Image: Screenshot_237.png]

*Xenoic sends the form for Tianlong to get*

A few minutes later, Tianlong sent another encrypted message to Xenoic. "Managanese salt, O Negative Blood and Stems cells are being teleported to your lab as of now." A Box containing all those requested materials appeared a the Teleport Dock near the back of the lab, along with a vial containing a clear fluid. "Sent a vial of Ditto serum as well to act as a gene stabilizer in order to fortify the gene bridge you plan to make for 'Harmony'. As for Luxelong and Human cadavers, is gender a factor or not? Can make you order regardless, but clarification is good yes?" 

A brief pause happened in the message, before another line of text decoded itself. "Do you need any assitence for the next phase of the operation? I can get into contact with my associates and provide you with more aides, if you so wish. Full authority of this project falls to you, naturally, so do not worry about your lab tech fouling up you business."

(06-25-2017, 10:21 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: A few minutes later, Tianlong sent another encrypted message to Xenoic. "Managanese salt, O Negative Blood and Stems cells are being teleported to your lab as of now." A Box containing all those requested materials appeared a the Teleport Dock near the back of the lab, along with a vial containing a clear fluid. "Sent a vial of Ditto serum as well to act as a gene stabilizer in order to fortify the gene bridge you plan to make for 'Harmony'. As for Luxelong and Human cadavers, is gender a factor or not? Can make you order regardless, but clarification is good yes?" 

A brief pause happened in the message, before another line of text decoded itself. "Do you need any assitence for the next phase of the operation? I can get into contact with my associates and provide you with more aides, if you so wish. Full authority of this project falls to you, naturally, so do not worry about your lab tech fouling up you business."
*Xenoic reads the message and types up a response*
"The ditto fluid is an excellent idea, didnt try at first as it can reduces the chance of the genes actually connecting the way I want it but its helpful, the genders preferably female but males work as well. Lab aids increase the risk of infiltration and increase the risk of something not being handled properly. I prefer not to put my faith in those who don't share my ideals or who don't have my level of expertise unless their name is Mr. Fuji. And i just thought of another thing that could be quite useful. If you can, get me a live, sedated human female so I can possibly test to get an idea of what might happen."