Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-26-2017

"Hehe... The Icecream Sunday Incident... Right..." Oh, bad memories. Luckily, she wasn't forced to leave town or loose her position as a Ranger Chief.

"Well, if that's the case... Better get going, right? If you're free and done with breakfast, you can go to my workroom and began searching for my HM Fly. Silverline will help you." The Espeon chirped at this point, eager to help the Cookie Thief. "I'll clean up here meanwhile, and 'get properly dressed', then.' While we could just use my Dramsama or your Ghosts for travelling, I'd rather fly on my Dragon to the Daycare and then to the hospital... Alright?"

(Yeah, right, Windos, you still haven't told me waht exactly happened on Icecream Sunday Incident. C: )

(06-26-2017, 02:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: %Back to the Cookie Thief!%

*The Mimikyu appear in front of Thief, and relayed the information*

...That son of a bitch! Phantom, its worse than we though about the hospital: the person abducted was EeveeBailey. We need to hurry up and get ready now. I will not tolerate another thief in my city, especially not a bloody police snatcher! Bolluck to that!!!

She was just about to place the rest of the Blueberry-Thingie into fridge to eat it to a subsequent date... When she heard those news... Ohhh, it was just as expected. Anyone else, but not Bailey. While she knew how to defend herself as a Top-Ranger... She was not in the state to do so now. Oh Arecus above...

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Lord Windos - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 02:04 PM)Xenoic Wrote: "That is actually an excellent idea Mr. Fuji. My original plan was to individually replace the DNA in all the stem cells and let it develop which of course is going to take forever and some luck. We already have the tank prepared yes? We shall begin dissecting the cadavers for the parts we need then."

Mr. Fuji let out a sigh, before nodding his head. "The tanks are ready when we are ready, kid. The process will take a few days to develop the body, but that's much better time than most scientist are capable of. I hate to admit, but Tianlong and you made the perfect laboratory for this type of research. That, and you are perhaps the best genetic engineer I've worked with. Your more amoral than a Rocket goon on a bad day, but your talent and knowledge are almost peerless. If I had you on my team during the Mew Cloning Project, perhaps everything wouldn't have gone straight to hell." That, and maybe he could have out the kid on a better path to success than the one he's on, but he left that unmentioned between the two.

"I'll retrieve the Luxelong from the deep freeze then, and prepare it. What about that person that Tianlong brought in, though? Are they dead from whatever experiments you've conducted on them, or what?" He hate that someone is definitely losing their life for this project, but there is nothing he can do about it but stay calm. That's the only control he has in this blasted situation, anyway.

%Perspective Change to: Cookie Thief!%

*The Cookie Thief let out a sigh, before sticking his hand into his coat's pocket, and pulling out the HM in question*

I took the liberty of searching for it this morning, while you were still in the comforting grasps of your dreams. Sorry to disappoint you, Silverline. I don't like rushing you, but we need to hurry my love. Traveling via my method will be much quicker, and we really shouldn't keep agent Dragonstrike waiting...

(06-26-2017, 02:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: %Perspective Change to: Cookie Thief!%

*The Cookie Thief let out a sigh, before sticking his hand into his coat's pocket, and pulling out the HM in question*

I took the liberty of searching for it this morning, while you were still in the comforting grasps of your dreams. Sorry to disappoint you, Silverline. I don't like rushing you, but we need to hurry my love. Traveling via my method will be much quicker, and we really shouldn't keep agent Dragonstrike waiting...

*thankfully accepts the HM and places it away to take with me ... I have Hydreigon in his Dusk Ball with me anyway*

"If it's that urgent... Alright then. Silverline, back into your Love Ball. You come along as well." *She withdraws the Espeon, before wraps arms aound the Thief, ready for traveling*

"Let us at least do a quick stop-by at the Daycare then, alright? Might need a strong Fairy-Type with us. And I feel more secure having her with me."

(06-26-2017, 02:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 02:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: %Perspective Change to: Cookie Thief!%

*thankfully accepts the HM and places it away to take with me ... I have Hydreigon in his Dusk Ball with me anyway*

"If it's that urgent... Alright then. Silverline, back into your Love Ball. You come along as well." *She withdraws the Espeon, before wraps arms aound the Thief, ready for traveling*

"Let us at least do a quick stop-by at the Daycare then, alright? Might need a strong Fairy-Type with us. And I feel more secure having her with me."

*The Cookie Thief, now fully dressed in the classical gentleman thieves look, let out a sigh of relief*

Thank you, my beloved. Of course we can make a quick stop at the Daycare to get Spade. Anymore assistance on this mess will be greatly appreciated, especially if its the result your lovely care! Now, away we go!

*A tear in space opens up beneath them, consuming the both of them before closing in on itself*
*A gap 6 feet above the front entrance of the Daycare appeared, depositing the two in there*

We are here. Get Spade, and we can rendezvous with Dragonstrike!

(I loled because 'Phantom Thief' seems to be a real word.)

"Thanks, my dear!" The Chief Ranger places a faint kiss on the Thief's cheek before rushing off to gather her Sylveon.

A few minutes later, she retuns with her Pokemon all happy to see her Master again:
[Image: tumblr_o364h4F6N11s9c8kro1_1280.png]

"Hehe <3 ... For traveling, you have to be withdrawn though." She withdrew Sylveon into her Love Ball before stepping beside the Cookie Thief again, ready to travel to the hospital.

(Now with the Gamemaster of the Skull-Ruins-Campaign back, I'll most likey concentrate on his RP again. But this trip and continue of plotline surely was pleasant!)

(06-26-2017, 04:23 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (I loled because 'Phantom Thief' seems to be a real word.)

"Thanks, my dear!" The Chief Ranger places a faint kiss on the Thief's cheek before rushing off to gather her Sylveon.

A few minutes later, she retuns with her Pokemon all happy to see her Master again:
[Image: tumblr_o364h4F6N11s9c8kro1_1280.png]

"Hehe <3 ... For traveling, you have to be withdrawn though." She withdrew Sylveon into her Love Ball before stepping beside the Cookie Thief again, ready to travel to the hospital.

(Now with the Gamemaster of the Skull-Ruins-Campaign back, I'll most likey concentrate on his RP again. But this trip and continue of plotline surely was pleasant!)

(I'm able to focus on multiple characters and keep them straight, so I'll continue this RP at my own pace. You'll likely be relegated as a NPC if you don't post frequently enough, but thems the breaks.)

*The Cookie Thief chuckles at their kiss, and waits patiently for their return*

Well, now that business is taken care of, off to see Agent Dragonstrike!

*A gapping void envelopes them, then deposits them in an alley by the Hospital*

We have arrived, my love. Now, lets go find where our agent lies in wait...

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Dragonstrike - 06-26-2017

Dragonstrike is actually somewhere they weren't expecting...right behind them!

"You know, you're surprisingly easy to get the jump on when you're distracted. And terribly slow. You gave me enough time to hide. This isn't a place we should be talking at, though. We need somewhere more private. And don't bother with going into the hospital yet, Chief Phantom. Let them contact the rangers first."

(06-26-2017, 05:10 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Dragonstrike is actually somewhere they weren't expecting...right behind them!

"You know, you're surprisingly easy to get the jump on when you're distracted. And terribly slow.  You gave me enough time to hide.  This isn't a place we should be talking at, though.  We need somewhere more private.  And don't bother with going into the hospital yet, Chief Phantom.  Let them contact the rangers first."

*The Cookie Thief just chuckles, shakes their head, and waves their hand, and two undetectable Ghost Pokémon pop out right behind Agent Dragonstrike*

My heroic rival, no one ever gets the jump on me. I just let the believe they do...usually. Why do you think I appeared here of all places. instead of in front of the hospital, or right by your side?

*Waves his hand again, and the Ghost vanish, their presence completely untraceable by even the finest Psychic type*

Enough posturing for now, though. Since I choose our meeting place last time, and planned our dinner already, how about you lead us to a more intimate setting? Today has been my off day, so I have been rather lax with my vigilance of the city, so I would greatly appreciate what you insight and investigation has shed on the matter at hand.

At the sight of the Agent APPEAR RIGHT BEHIND THEM, the Chief Ranger instinctively hugged her fiance in some sort of sudden fear. No wonder... She wasn't very fond of this 'Secret Agent' here, given she had some bad memories involving them.