Pokemon Uranium
The Great Cookie Capers! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Great Cookie Capers! (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - EeveeBailey - 12-29-2016

(Dear heavens, those arms... count me in the minority of Discord regulars who do NOT like the noodle arms!)

*Peeks into the room and grimaces* Yes, you're right, little Fafurr... it does look a little cleaner, although... *covers nose with hands* ... it could definitely stand a spritz or two (or ninety) of Febreeze...

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Pokemonerd25 - 12-29-2016

Well, if this was a test for biological weaponry, I think it was a success. Let's evacuate.

It actually wasn't a test for biological weapons, so this experiment was a total fail.  However, having said that... I should probably grab this recipe so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands... Undecided

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - Xenoic - 12-29-2016

(I love imagining Hazma's tentacle arms being able to strech to be as long as like an Arbok)
What IS the recipe anyways? What in the world could have made experimental cookies?
We should also call a paramedic for the Hazmas and also warn them to wear biohazard suits

The recipe, I'm afraid, is top-secret... entrusted to me by the Chief of the Cookie Rangers, Phantom, for the purpose of the forum welcoming committee.  Although I can say that it was designed to... let's see, how did Phantom put it?.... enhance the flavor-to-substance ratio considerably, while preserving the structural integrity during transport... or something like that... Dodgy

There was also mention of a subsector of research dedicated to producing edible cookie dough that could also be used for baking... and clearly that formulation didn't work, so let's, uh... forget that part for now, shall we? Blush

Oh, and yeah... I already warned the Pokemon Center paramedics about the "situation". Lucky for us (and them!) the Rangers finished working on mass-production of Hazard Suits!

Can you atleast tell me the most erm distinct ingredient on there?

RE: The Great Cookie Capers! - AgentParadox - 12-29-2016

Hopefully not laxatives, you don't want dehydration.

Distinct? Well... there are chocolate chips in them! Tongue

So you wont give up any info.. fine.
So we should probably evacuate or something due to biohazardous material floating about

Yes, let's... I need to find a new place now to set up a new "welcome to the forum" committee... *sighs for the loss of her security deposit on the current location*... hopefully the researchers will come up with a new recipe in the meantime.  I might be able to swing by the store and get some of that aforementioned candy, but... it's just not the same as home-baked cookies. Sad