Pokemon Uranium
Roleplaying as Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Roleplaying as Pokemon (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Laz0r C0mf0rt - 10-20-2016

(no it isnt silly it smells of brimstone)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Pokemonerd25 - 10-20-2016

"Faf, afaf. (Wait, that's wrong.)" Fafurr thought a little. "Faf! Fafafur faf! (I know! It's a Houndoom mega stone!")

(ditto thinks to himself well at least someone will know)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Lord Windos - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:26 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ba bari bari (You? Asking me to kill Rangers? Not in this life punk. I prefer to kiss a Jinx then to help you. YOU burn that forest. That is your problem. Sorry ungly face, but i will not be your crime campanion).

Baariette then prepare for a fight. After that replied, Beliel must be really piss off. But like he wants the mega stone, he really want to punch that draconic face after that asking.

Bari bari (And to your information, yes its very personal)

So they decided to be the hero. While not unexpected, they at least hoped that they could she reason in their argument, and at least helped them distract them. Oh well. *Skeee Skeee.*

(Translation: So be it. I guess that Megastone isn't as important to you as I thought it was.)

It should be know that now that, given Beliaddon's experience and demonic heritage, they had several dozens of ways to end all the live present in an instant. Seeing that they are were on a mountainside, they had the perfect solution to execute everyone here. One that, if it didn't spell the doom of everyone here, would leave them all crippled and helpless in the long run.

With that in mind, it raised its right leg, and slammed it into the ground with the force of a full strength Earthquake. Instantly, the earth start to shake tremendously, knocking everyone but Beliaddon to the ground. Then, its foot into the stone again, with even more force behind the impact this time. The ground fractured beneath it, sending fissures along the cliff side the were facing, and causing the Earthquake to become even more intense. *CRASH CRASH* *RUMBLE RUMBLE*

Suddenly, the air was filled with a *BOOM*, and the shaking got even worse as the earth beneath the groups feet started to give way. Beliaddon quick backed into the cave, and slammed its claws into the ground. The cave entrance, which was already looking pretty unstable to begin with, collapsed into a Rock Slide, further reducing the stability of the area. *RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE BRAAAAAAAACK!*

Soon, the cliffside was completely reducing to rubble, and everyone were sent careening down the mountain, with the Rockslide and debrie following them all the way down. If the fall or rocks did not kill them, they would no longer be a problem to it. Safely tucked away it the interior of the now sealed cave, it calmly waited out the destruction it caused. While it normally set fires, destroying a mountain side path is all in the work of restoring the balance of nature. When things settled, it would Dig its way out and meet up with its master at their base.

Still, even with the thought of its enemies crushed down bellow, it brought no comfort nor joy to it. For in order to end all the threats against it and its master, it had to sacrifice its former friend Chimical. They betrayed them, but they did not deserve such a slow, excruciating death. So it stood their, sullen and depressed, as the land shook all around it.... *Skeeeeee....*

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Spiritmon - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 08:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 02:26 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ba bari bari (You? Asking me to kill Rangers? Not in this life punk. I prefer to kiss a Jinx then to help you. YOU burn that forest. That is your problem. Sorry ungly face, but i will not be your crime campanion).

Baariette then prepare for a fight. After that replied, Beliel must be really piss off. But like he wants the mega stone, he really want to punch that draconic face after that asking.

Bari bari (And to your information, yes its very personal)

So they decided to be the hero. While not unexpected, they at least hoped that they could she reason in their argument, and at least helped them distract them. Oh well. *Skeee Skeee.*

(Translation: So be it. I guess that Megastone isn't as important to you as I thought it was.)

It should be know that now that, given Beliaddon's experience and demonic heritage, they had several dozens of ways to end all the live present in an instant. Seeing that they are were on a mountainside, they had the perfect solution to execute everyone here. One that, if it didn't spell the doom of everyone here, would leave them all crippled and helpless in the long run.

With that in mind, it raised its right leg, and slammed it into the ground with the force of a full strength Earthquake. Instantly, the earth start to shake tremendously, knocking everyone but Beliaddon to the ground. Then, its foot into the stone again, with even more force behind the impact this time. The ground fractured beneath it, sending fissures along the cliff side the were facing, and causing the Earthquake to become even more intense. *CRASH CRASH* *RUMBLE RUMBLE*

Suddenly, the air was filled with a *BOOM*, and the shaking got even worse as the earth beneath the groups feet started to give way. Beliaddon quick backed into the cave, and slammed its claws into the ground. The cave entrance, which was already looking pretty unstable to begin with, collapsed into a Rock Slide, further reducing the stability of the area. *RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE BRAAAAAAAACK!*

Soon, the cliffside was completely reducing to rubble, and everyone were sent careening down the mountain, with the Rockslide and debrie following them all the way down. If the fall or rocks did not kill them, they would no longer be a problem to it. Safely tucked away it the interior of the now sealed cave, it calmly waited out the destruction it caused. While it normally set fires, destroying a mountain side path is all in the work of restoring the balance of nature. When things settled, it would Dig its way out and meet up with its master at their base.

Still, even with the thought of its enemies crushed down bellow, it brought no comfort nor joy to it. For in order to end all the threats against it and its master, it had to sacrifice its former friend Chimical. They betrayed them, but they did not deserve such a slow, excruciating death. So it stood their, sullen and depressed, as the land shook all around it.... *Skeeeeee....*

That was a surpried and coward. Some Rangers die in that rock slie, but Baariette use a protect to defend that fall. He will not resist to much, but he will the best to protect them, including Chimical. If he gave the Mega Stone....But he will not wait for a miracle. He concentrate in one one point and launch a Hyper Beam, destroying the rocks and hit Beliel.

At least that will stop from escape. He will settle the score with Beliel. He charches a powerfull Giga Impact to make him go to the top. With the best of the attack, Baariette and Beliel go deep in the moutain, falling in a Cliff in the deeps of the Mountain. The fall was terrible, but Baariette with they reflex touch a partion of rocks, slide in the wall, when Beliel fall to the ground. Baariette then jump in the ground and to reduce the powers of Beliel, he use Rain dance, summoning a rain.

Bari Bari Bari (Now we fight in equal terms, lizard face)

(Hint Hint: The Ditto Supposedly Transformed into something smelling of brimstone and it is black and red)(brimstone is commonly associated with demons)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - xX_Qu1cksc0pr_Xx - 10-20-2016

a wild pikatu apreared and is affected by radiation. Now the picatu has servere physical deformatison and will never have a child as he is infertile.

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Lord Windos - 10-20-2016

That. Hurted. A. Lot. It did not count on it Protecting and barreling its way up the mountain, but it sure gave it quite the surprise when it crashed into it while it was brooding. Would it not just give up and die already?! Now it has gone and summoned a Rain Dance to try and reduce its power. Key word: try. While its fire type moves might be weakened, its other moves are NOT. And given the exhaustion it was facing from that Hyper Beam and Giga Impact combo, it could not stop it from doing what it wanted
*SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO IT APPEARS THAT YOUR DEATHWISH IS FAR STRONGER THAN I HAVE FIRST THOUGHT OF. IF YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY, THEN I SHALL GLADLY REND YOU INTO SHREADS!!!)

With that declaration, it Bulked Up and lanched into it with a devastating Drain Punch. With a sickening *Crack!*, Baariettes head snapped back, as it was knocked to the ground. With some of its energy restored, Beliaddon did not stop there, as they leaped atop it with a *SMASH*, and started to pummel away at it with even more Drain Punches. *SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE PERFECTLY TENDERIZED FOR MY BARBEQUE! ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!!!)

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - SmokedMemes - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:03 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Suddenly the Baashaun started running towards Fafurr with an absolutely terrified expression on his face. "Baa baa! (I don't want to be eaten!)"

The Baashaun rams into Fafurr, and recognizes it's kind are protectors.
BAAAAA!! ("LETS GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, COME ON! WHO CARES IF THERE'S A FAKE MEGA STONE OR NOT THERE'S A DEMON ABOUT TO EAT US ALIIIIVE. LETS SCRAM!")

*Baashaun starts pulling fafurr by the horns*

RE: Roleplaying as Pokemon - Pokemonerd25 - 10-21-2016

"Faf! Faf Fafur faf! (No! That Baariette is my friend! I'm not going to simply leave!)"