Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Radium
Project Radium
Set in the Testralal region you set out from your home town (Alber Town) with your new Pokémon.
While you go out into the world blissfully unaware of what’s happening an evil organisation has nearly finished their experiments…
You choose from three starters 

Fearad : Spirit type : The Tree spirit
Fearad is terrified of nearly everything, it sends most of its time in its tree

.png   004.png (Size: 1.37 KB / Downloads: 67)
Cerbrapup : Demon Type: The Demon pup
Cerbrapup is a little power house who has both bark and bite.

Angryu :Holy : The Holy Dragon
Although small Angryu will still take on anyone no matter how big or bad
(09-26-2016, 02:29 AM)Radium Wrote: Greetings Pokemon Uranium fans!
I am planing and making a new Pokemon Game inspired by Pokemon Uranium.
A new journey in a different region.
I plan on bringing back nuclear Pokemon, The Curie interface, All the Pokemon from Uranium and much much more.
Other Than that if anyone has any ideas or wants to help out with the game send me a message or post below.
I'd love if someone would help with some coding and map work.
Perhaps we are a little premature in making a fangame of a fangame. I mean its sweet of you to want to make one, but Uranium is still receiving updates and patches by the new devs, so why not play the given game instead? It'll save you a lot of time, at least....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Uranium itself is a fan-made game. In its current state, it's run by fans of the game. And you're planning to make a fan game of the above. FAN-CEPTION! In all seriousness, though, perhaps it'd be better to bring your ideas to the devs to see if it can be post game related contents since Andro's already considering some stuff... I can't say much more but it rhymes with Blabenol fax... Tongue
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-26-2016, 12:33 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Uranium itself is a fan-made game. In its current state, it's run by fans of the game. And you're planning to make a fan game of the above. FAN-CEPTION! In all seriousness, though, perhaps it'd be better to bring your ideas to the devs to see if it can be post game related contents since Andro's already considering some stuff... I can't say much more but it rhymes with Blabenol fax... Tongue

CONSIDERING STUFF? Where's my Baitatao and Krakanao.... I want my money back! :C
Random person: You did not pay anything for it, actually.
Me: .................oh. I'm sorry. *says very quitetly "I still want to meet & catch those in-game. >w>"*

But being serious (I can be serious as well, you don't say!), I'm just glad the unofficial patching seems to be in good hands and I look forward what will come next. I guess if there will be a new patch, we will be infomed here in the forum I assume? I mean, I regulary start the patcher.exe just to see if there ARE any new updates, but nevertheless.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-26-2016, 02:53 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 12:33 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Uranium itself is a fan-made game. In its current state, it's run by fans of the game. And you're planning to make a fan game of the above. FAN-CEPTION! In all seriousness, though, perhaps it'd be better to bring your ideas to the devs to see if it can be post game related contents since Andro's already considering some stuff... I can't say much more but it rhymes with Blabenol fax... Tongue

CONSIDERING STUFF? Where's my Baitatao and Krakanao.... I want my money back! :C
Me: .................oh. I'm sorry. *says very quitetly "I still want to meet & catch those in-game. >w>"*

But being serious (I can be serious as well, you don't say!), I'm just glad the unofficial patching seems to be in good hands and I look forward what will come next. I guess if there will be a new patch, we will be infomed here in the forum I assume? I mean, I regulary start the patcher.exe just to see if there ARE any new updates, but nevertheless.

I expect they'll post an thread detailing the newest patch, so their won't be too many problem knowing when the latest update is in. Oh, and I care less about the legendaries (even though they are nice), and more about finishing up/continueing the various storylines and sidequest left incomplete. What about the Tinker Guy? Ill Girl? I want to see some resolution to those arcs!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-26-2016, 03:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

I expect they'll post an thread detailing the newest patch, so their won't be too many problem knowing when the latest update is in. Oh, and I care less about the legendaries (even though they are nice), and more about finishing up/continueing the various storylines and sidequest left incomplete. What about the Tinker Guy? Ill Girl? I want to see some resolution to those arcs!

Any and all updates will be posted on the Forum, yes Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(09-26-2016, 03:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Well, I never really cared about the legendaries, as well... catch them in the official games during story line, use them maybe once or twice and then throw them into a "Legedaries" labelled box on PC. BUT THOSE TWO GOT ME. As for sidequests - gladly appreciated!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
radium maybe you can work with the new devs and make more stuff for the game like new mons a new region and more while the devs work on side quest more story filling and remaining crap the old devs left in the files and bug fixes
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-26-2016, 06:30 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: radium maybe you can work with the new devs and make more stuff for the game like new mons a new region and more while the devs work on side quest more story filling and remaining crap the old devs left in the files and bug fixes

might well do. thanks for the idea
(09-26-2016, 11:01 PM)Radium Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 06:30 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: radium maybe you can work with the new devs and make more stuff for the game like new mons a new region and more while the devs work on side quest more story filling and remaining crap the old devs left in the files and bug fixes

might well do. thanks for the idea

no problem just trying to help the community
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)