Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?)
(08-01-2018, 05:42 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: …By Arceas, why do people continue to do such horrible, terrible things to the Pokémon they breed? Breeding is all about making Pokémon better, not WORSE! Ugh….

Look at that Jerbolta Wondertrade once 'gifted' me if you dare! Kept because hilarious.

I guess they're bred just the way you'd breed for 31IV.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
*Looks the Jerbolta, before going catonic from sheer HORROR*

*Groans* Why would people do such horrible things to innocent Pokémon....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(08-02-2018, 02:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Groans* Why would people do such horrible things to innocent Pokémon....

That's currently researched by selected people knowledgable in sociology and Pokemon Breeding, until results and a decision how to handle the issue are in heated discussion.

(Seriously though, I have no idea but it makes me laugh)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
While I'm thinking of trading eggs, I wonder, does the bug that affects Gen III,IV, and V canon games affect Uranium?:

Quote:Another issue with traded Eggs occurred in Generations III, IV, and V : When an Egg is generated, it is given the OT, ID, secret ID, and game identifier of the game which created it. This can cause an Egg which is traded to hatch Shiny and then be normally colored, or hatch normally colored, and then be Shiny. This is due to the change in OT, ID, and secret ID happening after the hatching cutscene.

cuz I've had a couple traded eggs that had a differently colored name (My main trainer's name is Kim and the Minicorn put Kim) and had a region flag (Like that Minicorn) when they hatched on my copy of uranium.
The Archilles is my starter, and the Minicorn is the one I shared earlier
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
I finally did it! last night this popped out of an egg:

First ever bred shiny. Ended up breeding 309 Eevee, it came around box 8 or 9.
Here are the statistics of that breeding session:
Flawless IV's: 4/309
One Flawed IV: 55/309
Shiny: 1/309
*waits patiently for the next WTE*
(08-13-2018, 08:09 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I finally did it!

Congrats!

*sees the HP IV is 7*

Hmmm...well, a shiny's a shiny.
Ahhhhh, congrats to an Eevee with a fine silver furcoat under your own OT, @Mikaruge108(o_ _)ノ彡☆ It's so adorable, I ignore the flaw in HP completely. Will you evolve him or keep him as an Eevee; and if evolving into which form?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-13-2018, 12:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahhhhh, congrats to an Eevee with a fine silver furcoat under your own OT, @Mikaruge108(o_ _)ノ彡☆ It's so adorable, I ignore the flaw in HP completely. Will you evolve him or keep him as an Eevee; and if evolving into which form?

Probably going to make him a Sylveon. cuz the shiny scheme for it fits the male better imo. that and of the eeveelutions (excluding eevee itself) it has my fav shiny.
Sweet blue Dragon Slayer Eeveelution is best, you're right. <3
--Windos is my OTP ❤---