Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missed opportunities with the starters
ok i know they all only have one evolved form besides their megas but I mean just by finding out the names of the starters i came up with three cool possibilities for the final forms they could have had 3 Equestric evolved form of electruxo  looks like a  six legged electruxo with steampunk armor sporting tesla coils on eitherside of its flanks learns Hurricane on evolution 2 Baharupt Evolved form of archilles looks like a four winged red horned onyx footed archilles with a volcano for a tale learns kelvin crush on evolution and finally 1 NUCLYNX  (arguably the worst missed oppurtunity for this game but that literally is my only complaint) evolved from metalynx  looks like a cyborg puma with big green eyes and a nuclear warhead on its back its fur is withered grass(from the radiation) learns gamma beam on evolution
Equestric Ice/Electric
Baharupt Fire/Dragon
Nuclynx Grass/Nuclear
Gotta admit, those are some pretty damn sweet concepts, though I'd make Nuclynx STEEL/Nuclear instead of Grass since Grass is a pretty terrible defense types, Nuclear is even worse, but Steel is the best, which would help against its many weaknesses and make it a bit more on par with the other starters rather than being off on the sidlines.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
A starter with a nuclear evolution would have certanily provided a subtantial challenge particularly for Nuzlockers as well as had interesting plot potential.

TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:Gotta admit, those are some pretty damn sweet concepts, though I'd make Nuclynx STEEL/Nuclear instead of Grass since Grass is a pretty terrible defense types, Nuclear is even worse, but Steel is the best, which would help against its many weaknesses and make it a bit more on par with the other starters rather than being off on the sidlines.

A Pokemon with quad-resistence to Nuclear sounds a bit OP but the reasoning is sound.
Grass/Nuclear would have essentially no resistences as the usual Grass resistences would be neutral which is inefficient.