Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Fafurr, Antarki, and Luxi for trade
I have a male and female each of Fafurr and Antarki and a female Luxi that I would like to trade. All are fresh, unused level 5.
And what are you looking for in exchange? Anything in particular?
(07-28-2018, 10:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: And what are you looking for in exchange?  Anything in particular?

Preferably unevolved Pokemon from older events, but I'll accept something else if it's worth it.
Bump and stuff
If you're having no luck here, maybe indeed trying the Breeder's Discord would work out better, I'd almost bet there are people who have missed these Mystery Gifts and would happily trade.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I know someone in the Breeder's Guild was looking for Fafurr MG Santa version and Christmas Antarki. I cant remember who though. I think it was a veteran breeder.

But I don't think if you are looking for older event pokemon that one of those MGs by themselves would qualify as fair value. People don't give up the older ones easily. Trust me. Breeders ask me all the time if I have any old MG's because I was a Beta tester. They tried to offer at least 2-3 good shinies and a 6 IV Male replacement for one of the MG's that you offered. But the older ones are probably worth even more than that. So don't expect necessarily people will part with them for anything less. Especially since shiny charm and pokeradar make shinies fairly common now.
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
(08-02-2018, 11:15 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: If you're having no luck here, maybe indeed trying the Breeder's Discord would work out better, I'd almost bet there are people who have missed these Mystery Gifts and would happily trade.

Do you think you could direct there or tell me how to find it?
*looks at herself*
*feels pretty dumb and embarrased over having missed to give the link although wanting to*

Eh... I'm sorry for that - here's the Invite Link. https://discordapp.com/invite/edjZyqp
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`