Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello new trainer here !!
Hi my name is Josh and i'm a trainer from Vietnam. My fav pokemon is Charizard and i hope can meet new people in here. Thanks
None of us dwelling here bites and some are rather talkative (not me) if you catch them on the right foot, so be welcome and have a cookie for the good manners~ *offers a neat ceramic place full of a variety*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Hi, Peter. I hope you'll find a lot of use in this forum and wish you a good January! My fav is quad-split between Infernape, Lucario, Zoroark and Luxray.
Hello, Josh. My favourite is Typhlosion. I hope you enjoy the forums.
Hi hi hi, my my my new friend! Welcome and salutations to the Uranium Community! If you want to properly connect with it you'll have to join the Discords I'm afraid, but if you're looking for a place to chill and read through the old threads, you've come to the right place mate! If you need a Pokemon Breed or a trade, though, you can hit me up in a PM, and I'll see what I can do for you!
*Secretly steals all the cookies....*
Oh, and my favorite Pokemon are Dragonite and Dragons in general, Lucario, Zoroark, Ninetales (either), and Mimikyu, with the OG Dragon being my fav fav!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Welcome to the forums!  It's a bit quiet here, but still a very cozy and friendly place.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!  Smile