Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 7
Howdy attractive Uranium people! (That's all of you)

We've decided to kick off the New Year with everyone's favorite panhandling Pokemon Trading event! The GREAT WONDERTRADE EXTRAVAGANZA.

Now to ring us in to the fun and games of this event, it's everyone's Favorite member of Cody's deepening descent into insanity, Mysterious Voice!

THE GREAT WONDERTRADE EXTRAVAGANZA 7

What is the Great Wondertrade Extravaganza, Cody?

I'm glad you asked, Mysterious voice! The Wondertrade Extravaganza is a Staff hosted, player run event where some of Uranium's best and brightest breeders throw massive amounts of Competitive and High IV Pokemon into the Wondertrade to give everyone a chance to take home something special. This happens over a certain amount of time known as an Event Window, so you know exactly when to start hitting the Wondertrade for the best chance at scoring something good!

When does the event start and for how long?

Right now the event is slated for Saturday, January 19th and will take place between 5:00PM ~10:00PM EST

I want to add my name to the list of people offering High IV pokemon, how do I do that?

If you want your name added to the list of expert breeders please send a PM on the Forum or over Discord to @CodySP or @EeveeBailey with your OT, Online ID, Trainer ID and Discord/Forum Username! 

What generous souls will be offering Pokemon for other players to take home?

Ah That's the best question, Mysterious voice! This event just can't happen without the awesome people who put the time in to Breed till they bleed! 

• Alexander A.D. Moon#6875 Alex 236247
  • EeveeBailey#7635 Bailey/Robyn 
  • Xenoic#3287 Xenoic 11920 
  • Bayneko Bayneko 38906 202563
  • KuroDescan#2225 Descan O10649
  • Tanamar Tan 47728 O40478
  • Woah☆Taube4Life#7622 Tim 27760 O81985
  • Gloster#5403 Ash/Ash/Benji/Misty 27921, 63319, 17222, 21308 
  • Cheese#5555 I (i) 240009
  • Laissure#7081 Sheebit O73047
  • Proverbman#1131 Vitor 61380 O85046
  • PhantomUnderYourDesk OT: Phantom Online ID: 003730
  • George OT: George Trainer ID: 28140 OID: 034946
  • DragonStrike OID: Bryce Trainer ID: 22022 OID: 141813
  • Paperboy012305#5507 OT Paperboy0123 Trainer ID 19847 OID 085738
  • Lord Windos OT: Deelisa Online ID: 000650
  • @NicosB12#4440 OTL Nicolás/Nipo/6 IVs  OID 036268, 071664, 086385
  • PlagueSquid#6666 OT: Menticide OID 060421
  • DubiousDelphine#7851 OT Oddie OID 045478
  • Poopym#8666 OT Petire OID 025399
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
The WTE? Its that time of year again?! Fan-bloody-tastic! Count me in as usual, Cody, for I always participate in these events - heck, its about the only time I play Pokemon Uranium now in days, since I just like helping people out that much!

Trainer Name: Deelisa
Global ID: 000650
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Ahhhhh we're at the 7th WTE already? It's great to see that this event has survived for so long and is still going!~

Saturday the 19th though - *flips through a colorful calendar* - that date's a bit unfortunate for me as I'll be either traveling then or in the middle of preparing for that means I won't be able to stay up long enough to throw things into WT (maybe half an hour or so should be possible however). This might be the first WTE I won't participate and where shipmons will only be sent in from one side. I'll let you know whether or not add me to the list as soon as I know for sure, Cody.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Sight my name on that Cody. Time to go foward in the breeding job once again.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
5-10 PM EST on Saturday the 19th?  Hey, that actually happens to work out well for me!  Definitely count me in on this one!  Info's the same as before, obviously:

Forum/Discord Username: Dragonstrike (more frequently on the forums, though)
In-game name: Bryce
Trainer ID: 22022
Online ID: 141813

Now to decide on what I'm going to breed for the event since I don't have any backstock atm...
Oh, I've been missing that event...  And it's a good chance to show what my bred Ratsy were sketching for.
Although I don't think I'll have more than one box to trade, I intend to participate with some cute but uncommon pokémon.
* Here's my info:
Trainer Name: George
Online ID: 034946
Trainer ID: 28140
Shame on me that I haven't stated here until todaythat I WILL be able to participate in WTE 7 at last due to my traveling plans ended up being rescheduled, but at least Cody and Bailey were informed on time. ^^; Either way, I'm finally through with breeding selected Pokemon for this event, if anyone's curious here's a small list of what I'll send out tonight:

In total three PC Boxes. All Pokemon have between 3 and 5 perfect IV, some even 6 IV, and come with a helpful nature, a selected movepool and a (tasteful) nickname. Only one species acts as shipmon though!~

- Spritzee, male and female, Ultra Ball, mostly with Healer Ability. Only one egg move as the others are unobtainable.
- Sheebit, male and female, Poke Ball, approximately 50/50 on Intimidate or Moxie Ability, 4 egg moves. The moveset is more of a fun one than a competitive one, but not useless per se. :>
- Minicorn, mostly female, Poke Ball, mostly Cute Charm or Defiant Ability, offensive set of egg moves.
- Tancoon, male and female, Love Ball, either Run Away or Tough Claws Ability, 4 egg moves.
- Orchynx, mostly male but also some female exemplars, Poke Ball, some with Overgrown Ability instead of Battle Armor, 4 egg moves including rare Petal Dance on some.
- A few good Pokemon I got durng the last WTE and don't intend to keep, various species and traits. No wild caughts.

Forum: See above.
Discord: PoisonousEevee#3631
OT: Phantom
Online ID: 003730

Good luck to everyone, have fun! ☆
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I'm a bit late due to technical issues, but WTE has officially started!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(01-19-2019, 05:27 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I'm a bit late due to technical issues, but WTE has officially started!

Has it?  I've been waiting for official word on that, tbh.  I've got my boxes of pokemon ready to trade, though.
Ah cricky, its started already?! Oh well, guess I'll trade what boxes I have prepared right now!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650