Poll: Grookey typing (say the reason why in the comments bellow)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Normal
0%
0 0%
Pure Grass
0%
0 0%
Fighting
0%
0 0%
Psychic
0%
0 0%
Steel
0%
0 0%
Bug
0%
0 0%
Flying
0%
0 0%
Dark
0%
0 0%
Eletric
0%
0 0%
Fairy
0%
0 0%
Ghost
0%
0 0%
Rock
0%
0 0%
Ground
0%
0 0%
Ice
0%
0 0%
Poison
0%
0 0%
Dragon
0%
0 0%
A new type maybe? If yes what would be?
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gen 8 confirm! Starter types
Howdy people of Uranium! Yes, it is confirm. Gen 8 its confirm, and the names of those tittles will be Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield and the region choose its Galar region, based in the UK. And also, the revealing of the three starters:

Scorbunny (Fire Bunny)
Sobble (Water amphibian/Chamaleon)
And Grookey (Grass type monkey/Lemur)

Its already something common to starter come with a second typing in most Gens, so I will try guesses in what typing those Pokemon will have. Sobble (the water type) looks like some kind of chamaleon with his ability to disguise himself in pods of water. I have a few guesses: Water/Poison, Water/Dark or Water/Eletric. The first typing it might be because he could use his cells to change the colors of his skin to match the surroundings of him and hide himself. Dark because Dark-types have that thing to use furtive skills and abilities to then attack their enemies when their guard is down (this is the most possible typing I think). And eletric because he might use his energy to reflect the light of the sun to create a mirage of "invisibility" like a magic trick.

Scorbunny in the other hand...I not so sure about what is his typing. With his speed and bipedal style my guesses is Fighting, Flying or eletric. These three types is focus in the speed and power, things this bunny looks like of lot. Its less likely for us have another Fire/Fighting type, since we already had 3 generations of Fire/Fight types. Flying and Eletric its interesting addtion of types since we never had a fire starter with such typings, so that would a interesting thing to be add.

Grookey, It is the one who I cant imagine what typing he gonna have. His appearance say little about what second typing he would have. Maybe he would be the one with the pure Grass typing, or maybe fighting since its something common to some monkey like Pokemon have some kind of ofensive typing.

And what about you people? Any theory for the Pokemon of this generation? Say in the comments below.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Haha, at first France in Gen.6 and now the UK - I can see big cities in-game where London and Edinburgh are located. EDIT: And stonehenge.

Former Pokemon Ethereal Gates has a Starter that's Fire/Electric in its final form, it's a mightly looking lion or tiger (Sprite link) and I've seen good Grass/Flying designs. What I'd find interesting is Scorbunny being Fire/Fairy in its final form, that'd be cute.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
And the Big Bang. Cant wait to see some exploration in clocktower style! It would be cool see the clocktower from the Big Bang mark the same hour of your console or the hour you put in your game. That would be a little detail but something incredible!

Cool! That lion looks like both strong and intimidated at the same time! I imagine a anime scene with that lion summon a wave of flames and thunder with his attacks. Scorbunny be Fire/Fairy as final form also looks like something interesting. And such typing would make him resistate against Steel-types, and to counter attack both dragons and steel pokemon with flames! 

I also discover its have leaked a imagine on the internet about a image of a possible final evolution of his. This one to be precisely. Its looks like some sort of machine, so that mean this one might be Fire/Steel as final form. I think its fake since its too soon to such thing have leak, but in my opinion its something interesting. Its remind me a character from a toon I have watched when I was a kid. Acme in action I think. 

And be Fire/Steel? Its a super rare typing not see very much in any Pokemon, with the only Pokemon I think be Heatran. I can imagine his hidden ability be Levitate. That would be awesome.
You probably mean the Big Ben, lolz. I don't trust leaks though, it's not too hard to recreate such a concept sheet if one knows what one is doing.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(02-28-2019, 05:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: You probably mean the Big Ben, lolz. I don't trust leaks though, it's not too hard to recreate such a concept sheet if one knows what one is doing.

That one! But I must admit, this leak be fake or not its pretty cool. I would not mind if this be the final form of Scorbunny. 

Also, is there anything you hope to see for this Gen? Anything you would like?
(02-28-2019, 05:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Also, is there anything you hope to see for this Gen? Anything you would like?

No, not really, I'm having very little expectations actually and won't get these games, but I'll be rather disappointed if I find out that there's nothing in-game that references stonehenge.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
All of us from The Eevee Kingdom on DeviantArt are holding out for a steel-type Eon
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
My expectations for the 8th Gen are, to put it simply, non-existent. I have mention this in other threads, but due to Nintendo's less than favorable treatment of its fandom's creative works and draconian handling of ROMs, I've decided to boycott them and their products unless I can get them in such a way that not a single cent goes to them, so anything they put out at this point is pretty much off limits to me and only will be watched on youtube at best. Not that I'm disinterested to see what new Pokemon Game Freak has brainstormed, or what gimmicks and New Items/Mechanics will be introduced in this title (If any), but I can't really get hyped up for a game I'll never ever buy.

Sad as it is to say, but at this point I've moved on from mainstream Pokemon games, and only indulge in the fanworks made by the community. Not only are they free, but they're where the really interesting and innovative idea/narrative comes from, so I'm not losing much by only playing them.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
The map they shared in the teaser looks like it'd make a really good adventure.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
I pretty sure there gonna be nice references to Stonehenge. I think what I expect is only two things: More unique Pokemon. And perhaps a better narrative. I was pretty disapointed with the narrative of Pokemon Sun and Moon. I know story its not the main focus of those games, but I was expecting something more deep. And there is also lack of variety of unique Pokemon in previous gens. I hope there is lot more. Oh, and a more focus in the competitive.

You and I @Polaris. I at least hope we get not only a Steel Eon, but maybe also a Dragon-type one! 2 in one generation its something cool.

Well, to begin with I would sell a organ of mine to at least have the chance of buying a Switch, so I cant even play the game myself. Gonna go watch via youtube too to see the game. As I mentioned before, the only reason to get hype for this is this:

Gen 8 = New bunch of pokemon = Update in the Pokerole Dex = More fun to us roleplayers.

With the leak of the image, I hope we get Scorbunny be Fire/Steel or Fire/Eletric. New Typing combinations mean diversity. Still not get any info from the others too. The little rabbit its gonna be the favorite of this generation. Every generation have the Charizard it deserves, its what I always say.

Indeed. And more lore to be explored. Enough about Pokemon from other dimensions or universes. Lets focus in something more of the lore of Pokemon. 

Perhaps I should reduce a little my excitment because I pretty sure I will get disapointed.