Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird stats Xenomite
Well i'm still completing the pokedex and when i go to the pc to take out my Xenomite that has been stored for more tan half of the game i realise that her stats where weird just look at then

Well I just wanted to share this with you since I consider it weird (and I'm bored)

[Image: 56542913_10218386538845893_7013540414498...e=5D0EEE2C]
That's probably because it's from one of the fixed encounters.  I remember the Nuclear Swarms tend to be filled with pokemon with those EV spreads.  I'm not sure they were necessarily meant to be captured.
(04-01-2019, 08:19 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: That's probably because it's from one of the fixed encounters.  I remember the Nuclear Swarms tend to be filled with pokemon with those EV spreads.  I'm not sure they were necessarily meant to be captured.

Every Pokemon from the NuclearHorde Encounter features such a spread. There's nothing wrong with catching some of these, I've got some of them stored in my in-game PC too. ^_^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I see, that explains everything, I think it was something strange and it turns out that it's normal lol
(04-01-2019, 07:45 PM)Arawn Wrote: I see, that explains everything, I think it was something strange and it turns out that it's normal lol

Regardless whether it's actually normal, it's something interesting either way. ^_^ Or wait, actually it is something special as you can't catch Pokemon with such an EV/IV spread elsewhere but in these Horde Encounters.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`