Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colarva Crisis
No shiny, im crazy

*08-13-2020
Shiny Colarva was successfully hatched!

Colarva Adoptation Will LAST Till no Colarva LEFT !!!

GTS only, if you need, post any pokemon wanted Colarva on GTS

And then post reply to tell me

Gender can be chosen or random

If nickname needed, please remark
Try a foreign Colarva, and breed it with a Duplicat. I've had good success rates with Eevee and Baashaun using that method. Not sure if using a shiny Duplicat helps, though.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-28-2019, 10:10 AM)Bingo Wrote: Try a foreign Colarva, and breed it with a Duplicat. I've had good success rates with Eevee and Baashaun using that method. Not sure if using a shiny Duplicat helps, though.

Bingo
Well...I know it but...just bad luck
It took me a week to hatch a shiny Eevee. It may take longer than you originally thought. I thought finding a shiny female Smore/Sponee/Tricwe would be fast... *3 weeks later* Finally. Want me to help you out? I'll look for one in the wild and you can try breeding it if you'd like.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-28-2019, 11:21 AM)Bingo Wrote: It took me a week to hatch a shiny Eevee. It may take longer than you originally thought. I thought finding a shiny female Smore/Sponee/Tricwe would be fast... *3 weeks later* Finally. Want me to help you out? I'll look for one in the wild and you can try breeding it if you'd like.

Bingo
I'm good. Thanks!
Colarvas' father bug is foreign Sponee. Everything is ready except one key element, I mean...FORTUNE
I'll continue hatching until I get rid of the Colarva HELL.
OHHHHHhhhhhhhhh————!!!

……NO!

Well...Maybe I need consider more to train her...
In Fact, I'm not good at using these anti-aggressive pokemon Sad
A 5IV shiny isn't that bad actually, so congrats for having hatched her~ (^v^ )
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Normally I'm not crazy about shiny stats, but that 3 in Sp ATK IVs... ouch... that's gotta be painful...
A similar thing happened to me with a shiny Alpico, except in my case it was a not too terrible 16 IV in Sp ATK.

Also, I already have a male Tricwe with perfect IVs across the board for Bug egg group breeding, I'd prefer a female in a Luxury Ball for Ball breeding the shiny, and even then, I almost always breed for certain Hidden Power Types for coverage on Special Attackers, so sadly, those breedjects have almost zero appeal for me personally. Though with a few new people having joined, I'm sure there's someone who'd like some free high IV mons from a later area of the game.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
(08-13-2020, 10:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: A 5IV shiny isn't that bad actually, so congrats for having hatched her~ (^v^ )
Thanks for your congratulation!
(08-13-2020, 04:46 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Normally I'm not crazy about shiny stats, but that 3 in Sp ATK IVs... ouch... that's gotta be painful...
A similar thing happened to me with a shiny Alpico, except in my case it was a not too terrible 16 IV in Sp ATK.

Also, I already have a male Tricwe with perfect IVs across the board for Bug egg group breeding, I'd prefer a female in a Luxury Ball for Ball breeding the shiny, and even then, I almost always breed for certain Hidden Power Types for coverage on Special Attackers, so sadly, those breedjects have almost zero appeal for me personally. Though with a few new people having joined, I'm sure there's someone who'd like some free high IV mons from a later area of the game.
Yep!
I will be glad to see more people join Uranium when further update arrives as expected after weeks.
Maybe those baby pokemon can give some help Big Grin