Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-07-2020, 11:04 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Kogeki look at Ralts for a few seconds, and then he look at Kee reaction to protect the little one. "Hmpft. I have no intention in hurt that Ralts. Both of you already show you have no ill intentions in fight. So there is not reason in use my weapon against both of you...And those two names...Kee...Karen...Yes. I think we somehow meet before Karen. Can't recall where but I suppose we did."

"Also...forgive my previous hostility Kee. As a Ghost-type, I have natural weakness to Dark types. And in a room with two Dark-types...well, a Riolu must be wary wasn't?"

The appearance of "Pyra" and her over energetic personality got Kogeki off-guard. Since she doesn't greet Kogeki somehow, and now everyone is more or less introduced, Kogeki check the room. He notices only one Pokemon didnt awake: The odd Charmander. He approach him. "So...Nice in meet you too Pyra. I suppose this...water Charmander is no friend of yours?" He said to Pyra without look at her.

Kogeki then check the Charmander, tapping a bit his face, and trying to shake him to awake him. "Hey. Charmander, are you still alive?" Said Kogeki to the sleeping Charmander.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-07-2020, 11:37 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Kogeki was still a bit warry towards this new...face towards them. But he decided to greet too the being of Fire and Darkness. "Call me skeptical, but it is a pretty odd thing in see a demon friendly or confidant...But whatever you say. Just call me Kogeki."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-07-2020, 11:42 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Pyra is quite thrilled to hear that the phantom brave was distinctly not beligerant as her fellow Dark lurker Kee, and had a sense of respect and honor too to boot! As a demon she wasn't entirely sure if she should consider those entirely positive qualities, but if they were being exhibited by her ally and possibly future friend, then they be good enough for her, yes yes!

Hearing they were a Ghost type somewhat confused the playful fiend for a second, as her instincts told her they should just be a Fighting type, but soon enough she shrugged off that revelation. She and everyone else was supposed to be Humans too, but they were not, and had to accept what they were now, like she accepted everyone for who they are

Seeing as she was embracing him, he'd not be able to go over to the blue newt drake that was apparently a Charmander, but she'd notice his attention towards it and take him over there to inspect them, answering their question happily and casually.

"Good, good, wonderful to be with you too, Kogeki! No, this....Charmander is no friend now, but maybe someday, yes. I am ally and partner to you, and to all here, though! Now and forever, to my first and last breath!"
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(This post was written by @no one and by posted by me at his request.)

Charmander dreamt of cold, hunger and the comfort of fur. He dreamt of grit and survival in the face of an unforgiving world. He also dreamt of warm food, a home, and a family. The yearning for those things squeezed down on his heart as he resolutely slept on. Eventually however, he began to rise to the surface of consciousness only to hear arguing.
"-COME AT ME if ya DARE, come at me if ya want to fight, I DARE YA!!!"

Charmander kept his eyes closed, as he did not wish to step into a completely unknown situation. The voices he was listening to didn't sound human, and yet somehow, he understood what they were saying. The speakers eventually settled down, and began to introduce themselves. They seemed to be friendly, but he was not so naive as to trust a group of strangers he had never even spoken to, and so he maintained his facade of a deep slumber.

Eventually, one of the others, (Kogeki, from the sound of his voice), shook him to try to rouse him. He stayed asleep, to be sure of the others' intentions. He suddenly realised something. The others spoke about not remembering anything and waking up as Pokemon. Was he one?

He tested each of his limbs, and soon realised that there was one too many. He was missing a finger. And two toes. He too was a Pokemon, apparently. The others appeared to be in his situation too. He decided that he would reveal himself to them, but keep a healthy distance. If he truly was a Pokemon, he would need help to fix it as he had no idea how to do so on his own. Being a Pokemon was a queer feeling, but not entirely unpleasant. His ears and skin were several times more sensitive, and he felt himself quenching his thirst on the moisture in the air itself.

The riolu and a... Devimp, she said she was? They had both mentioned him. Perhaps he could start by introducing himself to them? He rose, and stretched, but almost fell over due to his new body's posture and shape.

"I'm Daxter. I've been listening the whole time. I didn't trust you all then, and I definitely don't trust you now, but you seem to be in a similar situation to me. So I guess we can try and figure this shit out together. Call me Dax."
[Image: 007-_CharmanderMidgardian.png]
(04-07-2020, 01:41 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Pyra (Who was still holding Kogeki at time) let out a short raspy *Gasp!* of surprise as the final member of her merry and not-so-merry band of allies abruptly awoke and introduced himself, looking at the amphibous lizard with wonder, no small amount of eagerness, and perhaps strangest of all a complete lack of apprehension. When they nearly took a stumble, she let out another *Gasp!* and immediately dropped the scarred warrior Kogeki onto his feet and hopped on over to their side, helping straighten them up and fully right themselves with a completely unabashed smile.

"Welcome and good times, Dax the webbed walker! My name is Pyra, yes, the demon that shall light the way! For you, all that are here, and those we hold most dear! Let us brave the trials and tribulations of The Darkness together, and together may we prevail and persevere no matter the matter, yes yes!"

If it weren't clear by now, the wee lil' demon was quite the affable and personable gal, or at least she was that way with her allies.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Charmander waved sort of awkwardly, and looked around to study the others. There was a strange black and white Zigzagoon with intense eyes, almost with a certain madness behind them. He suspected this was the confrontational one that roused him. There was another oddly coloured Ralts, a strange Riolu wearing a loin cloth, and an orange impish Pokemon that he assumed was Pyra. Karen looked to be kind of shy, while the Riolu seemed a little reserved. He nervously cleared his throat.

"Do any of you... Uh... Do any of you know where the hell we are?" He asked looking around him.
"And what are you supposed to be?" he demanded, staring at the grinning imp who talked too much.

Realising he was a little rude, he hastily corrected himself.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like new situations... I can't even tell what I'm supposed to be. I don't even know what my own face looks like." he said, continuing to look at his surroundings.

A/N: Also, hi everyone. The registration email wasn't being sent to my email address for some reason, so I was a little delayed in starting.
Ohhh, is that a selfmade artwork of a Type Swap'd Charmander @no one? Nice work with neat details.

Quote:(...) The riolu and a... Devimp, she said she was? They had both mentioned him. Perhaps he could start by introducing himself to them? He rose, and stretched, but almost fell over due to his new body's posture and shape.

"I'm Daxter. I've been listening the whole time. I didn't trust you all then, and I definitely don't trust you now, but you seem to be in a similar situation to me. So I guess we can try and figure this shit out together. Call me Dax."

As the only 'Mon in this bunch that has been keeping themselves out of this mess eventually awakes and introduces themselves, Kee gives them quite a crurious look, but prefers to stay curled up within his(?) comfy guitarbag. He takes a deep breath and sniffs the air again making sure to pick up THEIR scent - Huh well, it does not ring any bells within his foggy mind unfortunately. But he regardless memorizes their scent since they're - appearantly - an ally and in the same boat likewise.

He scratches himself again with a paw, this time behind the completely white ear. His voice when he answers is soft and melodious, yet keeps a sceptical undertone. "Well, hi..... Dax. Ya can call me Kee if ya haven't picked it up 'lready, ya better not ask what I'm havin' in common with the Berries cuz reasons." He gives them a short glare just to emphasize that. "Well, none's forcin' ya t'trust us, but workin' t'gether in THIS situation would benefit us ALL regardless, that's true.... Y'also smell quite different than a usual Charmander, much more fishy 'n salty... LITERALLY. Delta?"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-07-2020, 02:17 PM)no one Wrote:

If the aquatic salamander's tone bothered Pyra any, she either didn't show it or got over it so quickly it didn't matter as she cheerfully answered them.

"I'm a Devimp, a demon of Flame and Darkness, yes I am! Your eternal ally and hopefully friend! We are in a cave I think, deep beneath the earth and far from the light of day. Mayhaps we should find an entrance or exit to this place soon, or soon we shall all be doomed to dwell here forevermore. You are a.....Charmander, I believe, though one blue and webbed finned rather than orange and tail tip wreathe in Flame. Odd and strange, indeed, but your uniqueness is okay and fine with me, yes!" 

She couldn't help him out with checking his own appearance himself, but she tried to describe what his face looked like to him, albiet in her strange way of speaking that may or may not confuse most Pokemon.

Oh, and like Pyra said: is there an exit/entrance to this cave, or is everyone trapped here for now...?

Dax frowned.

"I uh... Don't know what a delta is. Is that what you and that riolu are? Cos you both look hella weird. Though if I'm supposed to be a Charmander, I probably look weird as hell too" he said, looking at Kee.
"...so...we're all...h-human...but p-pokemon..."

Karen takes a few deep breaths as she tries to calm down.

"...okay, Karen...you can do this...there's nothing to be afraid of..."

Karen looks down at herself as she processes the fact that she's turned into a Ralts.  If she's a Ralts, then does that mean...

Karen closes her eyes and focuses for a brief moment on the emotions she can feel in her surroundings, takes a few more deep breaths...

...and when she opens her eyes, her breathing has slowed a little and become less heavy.  "...I...I'm not sure what I'm so afraid of, but...I...I think I'll be okay for now..."

It's at that point that Karen realizes something.

There's items on the ground, scattered around wherever they all woke up.

"...hey, uh, guys...I think we must have some dropped some stuff or something."

And indeed, when everyone looks, there are indeed various items on the ground where everyone had woken up.  These are the items that everyone started with.  It's a mixture of several Big Nuggets, berries, and several other miscellaneous items.  It's difficult to carry it all without a bag, but definitely possible, however barely.  Kee actually has enough stuff that he might have to stick it in the Guitar Bag he's carrying, however.

The Shiny Ralts picks up the items that she's fairly certain are hers, looks at the lone exit for this room, then back at the remaining pokemon.

"...alright, so...what now?  I think we've all established that we're humans who have turned into pokemon, hard as that is to believe...we're stuck in this cave with very little light...should we work together to try and find a way out?  I'm not sure how helpful the items I've got might be, though..."

As stated previously, the room has a single exit.  Like so: