Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kangustlocke (da rulez)
HERE WE GO!!!!!

THE KANGUSTLOCKE OFICIAL RULES!!!!!!

Here i post the official rules to my challenge called "The KANGUSTLOCKE"

and that rules are:

+I can only catch one pokemon of each route, cave or where I can capture pokemon
+I can only capture one Pokemon for each evolutive family
 *if I catch another pokemon of the evolutive family that already has one I can do a wonder trade
+I can't make trades in the GTS or trades with friends
 *actually.....i don't have friends......... :'v
+Im allowed to make only 3 wonder trades(not counting repeated Pokemons, with those I can trade them or if I have a member of the evolutive family i can trade them too)
+I can't buy any type of medicine (I can only use that i found in my game)
+fainted pokemon = dead pokemon(nuzlocke mode will take care of mark them as dead, so there will be no cheating here)
+if my starter die I can't have another starter on my team
 *if I already had a starter in my team besides my normal starter and my normal starter dies i can still use the other starter (this only counts if I have it in my team, if I have the pc don't count)
+My pokemon can't have more level than the most stronge pokemon in the next gym
+I can't use gift pokemon (eevee from Venesi city or the  mystery gifts for example)
+I can only play an hour a day every day from Monday to Friday i will play at eleven am and publishes the results of the day at twelve ten minutes pm (Central Time, mexico gmt -5)

Tomoeeow will be the day

I do not have a YouTube channel and this would be as a gameplay for those who want to know my adventures XD

thanks in advance, see you tomorrow

[Image: uranium_team.png]
Should I correct all the spelling and grammar mistakes or would that make me look too mean/too much of a Grammar Nazi?  Undecided
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
@MonkeyLord83
*prepares dictionary, then salutes* ... I would join you on that mission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I am aware of my bad writing in English
Come on, I have reflected much that now if you tell me something about that

however I am reading what I wrote I realized something
there are words I do not remember putting or words that changed places

and I think that is because I was using the pc from a friend because I was outside my house
and uses a horrible browser with auto correction
I recognize that sometimes misspelled in English, but this exceeded what I do
will correct the day tomorrow because I'm still outside my house

stay cool guys Bv
Is something wrong? I know, personal life can come with problems and obstacles (hope not), so playing PC game is not a priority. I am still curious to your gameplay challenge results.

Quote:*he do the water botter flip challenge* ......
.....*he fails*.....
Are these words (quoted) for atmosphere only? They were published before monday, but I am not sure I understand it well.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(11-02-2016, 03:12 PM)Nekra Wrote: Is something wrong? I know, personal life can come with problems and obstacles (hope not), so playing PC game is not a priority. I am still curious to your gameplay challenge results.

Quote:*he do the water botter flip challenge* ......
.....*he fails*.....
Are these words (quoted) for atmosphere only? They were published before monday, but I am not sure I understand it well.

my absence was not due to a personal problem, if not the poor quality of my inernet provider
so I love my country mexico and all the high quality services that are offered me
* Sarcasm * XD
tomorrow is the big day

and i wrote that because i'm half stupid :v
Sorry, I don't understand if you had problems with internet or not.

Good you are back. Will you publish your adventures as you planned? :)
If you did not mean publishing by articles here (PU forum), please let me know. I have expected articles after your announcement.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(11-04-2016, 10:08 AM)Nekra Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand if you had problems with internet or not.

Good you are back. Will you publish your adventures as you planned? Smile
If you did not mean publishing by articles here (PU forum), please let me know. I have expected articles after your announcement.

thanks for the support Big Grin
and publish the first chapter and I must say I was a regular day XD