Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
Baar~ Baaaari~! (Oh, I just love it when thy ram clouts our opponents~ I just looooove a strong performance~!) Its seems, despite the gravity of this situation, Thespiae can't resist flirting with Afro. Perhaps she a bit too pent up, due to the stressful encounter with those bandits? Regardless, it looks like Afro is going to be embarrassed in front of his enemies.

How humiliating.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Afro feeling embarrased. He hide his red face in his wool like a cloak.

Bari ba (Arceus. What I do to deserve this?)

He scream inside his wool, who as muff inside it.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
@SmokedMemes

(I think its you turn and pokenerd turn)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
(The only reason I'm typing in Italic here until the next segment Is because i want to separate the actual talking from the RP.)

Hello.

I do understand that it has been a long time, and you all probably have a lot of questions as to where I was as of recently. Simply stated, the way my life is going right now is kind of grim due to the piling work. Seriously I cannot breathe from the amount of work i have to do it's ridiculous. They have the whole next two months filled out with projects and tests already and more is to come. I mean, what can be expected from a "Most Demanding" curriculum, we get more work than a lot of university students and i have been stressed shitless from it.

But that's besides the point.

The point is, due to the overhaul of work I have not been able to be as active as I used to and I am deeply sorry about that. I don't know when the work will stop, maybe it won't to be honest... (With the SAT and college applications and what not, there's little space for error.) But regardless I will try to show up when I can, though it wouldn't be wrong to expect long periods of inactivity from me. (Worry and stress mix horrible with a work schedule. My eye bags are a testimony to that.)

But I have decided that before I "disappear" I will leave a conveniently placed plot device to excuse my absence, thus allowing you all to finish the story. With all that said, I hope I'll be able to resolve the issue quickly.

Bye, I guess?
Still horrible at outros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basschaf leaned forward towards the barrier, He couldn't walk through it like afro could, seeing as it was his barrier... But he could still speak through it. He looked with a (fake) sophisticated look, raising one eyebrow, and began interrogating the Garchomp.

Baa? (Who do you work for, ruffian?)

The Garchomp gazed back in annoyance, then retorted

Gar. (Give me one good reason why I should answer that question, runt.)

Baa,Ba. (Well, for one you're surrounded by a barrier and outnumbered. For two we can beat you into a pulp while you're incapacitated or fry you where you stand. It's too easy, really. Is that good enough for you?)

He then allowed himself to get cocky and stroke his chin while he gloated and praised himself. This went on for hours until Baaschaf's peers told him to get on with the investigation.

B-Baa,Ba! (R-right, eh-hem. Answer the question!)

The Garchomp glared back, then turned to Hydreigon and murmured something in his ear. Then looked back at the group before sighing.

Gar,Garchomp... (Look, I really couldn't tell his name if I wanted to, i'm not on good terms with them. I'll tell you what though, the boss would've sung you praise. Using his dungeon like this...)

He gestured to the barrier around him and his partner, almost waving.

...Gar. (Clever.)

A deafening silence filled the room, an aura of foreboding. But before Baaschaf could ask anymore questions.

G a r ! (N o w !)

Suddenly, The hyderigon roared and used night shade, causing darkness to envelop everyone's eyes but Basschaf's (Oh no). The Garchomp then cackled and smirked.

Gar! (You're coming with me!)

Then Garchomp used Earthquake, Causing the room to rumble which caused everyone but Garchomp to fall over, this also shot the shards up into the air which nullified the barrier and set him free. In the meantime, Thespiae got a hold of herself and removed the shadows from their eyes with ease while binding the Hydreigon in place. But when they looked at Baaschaf, he was being held by Garchomp from the scruff of the neck. And with a cloud of dust and a scream for help...

They had vanished, with a neat, square trapdoor momentarily being open where they once were, then being sealed shut by the same unbreakable stone as the walls and floors they had been accustomed to deal with.
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
(Well, bye then. I'll see ya around.)

"Fafaf! (Baaschaf!)" He ran quickly over to where Baaschaf had disappeared, but there was no sign of the trapdoor anywhere. Numbly, he sat down and kept looking at the floor as if the trapdoor would reappear if he stared at it for long enough.

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
Bari ba! (BAASCHAF!)

Baariette tried to reach the damn Garchomp but it was in vain because at the time that he took his paw Garchomp gave a Dragon Clawn reaching the eye of Baariette and going more deeply hitting his front. Screaming of pain Baariette began to fall.

Bari! (Baaschaf!)
(Sorry for disappear for this long time guys.)
Hey guys! Remember this thread? Wow it's been a while... If everyone's here i'd be happy to boot it up again.
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
(Well, I would love to see the return of Dramsama. She was so wonderful and fun to write! Spiritmon doesn't appear around here that often anymore, however, so perhaps the thread won't be revived after all...)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Who call my name? I still appear in the forums don't worry old friends. If you still want we would continue)