Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Cookie Capers!
Ummm.... ow, hey!! *Looks at Spirit in surprise, and looks at Xenoic trying to make off with the cookie dough... futilely tries to tug hand free* ... uh, Chief?  I could use some backup in here!!
*Throws cookie dough at Spirit*
That should get him off maybe  Wink
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
*Still in Eeevee hand*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I come in, having finished all my cookies, and jump on Spirit and start licking the cookie dough off him.

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
This is the weirdest situation evar. Welp i have another plan
*Put laxatives into some cookie dough and aims for Spirit's mouth*
Hope i make it in *throws dough*

*yawns* Don't worry, Eevee... both, the stolen cookies and the dough (still wondering how anyone want to eat that, though...) were prototypes of the new sort of cookies in development, so don't mind.

Anyway, I guess I'll get myself a nice hot cup of green tea and those papers from said scientists who were working on those that await reviewing, and get back to my office... call me, if anything important or unexpected happens. *takes those papers and holds the firmly to myself, then leaves into said place... on the way, getting said cup of tea... and finally arrives at my private office, only to be granted by the usual painting that hangs behind the desk (This one)... closes door behind me*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Stop this Pokenerd! *I try to let it go Pokenerd out of me*
*Spirit see the cookie and grab but not eat*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Good thing i didnt actually eat any of it yet i only just threw it at people woot  Angel

Uh... Chief?? *Still tries to tug hand away but is laughing too hard at the weird twist this situation has turned to be very effective*

Okay Spirit, you can let go of me any time... and please don't eat that latest splatter of cookie dough!
So..... Fafurr please document any possible symptoms you maybe possibly be having which is in no way the effect of possibly poisoned cookie with some laxatives
(I do not claim responsibility for any possible symptoms of poisoned cookies and cookie dough that may have been eaten)