Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokedex Complete!
(05-08-2017, 10:42 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 09:39 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:40 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:30 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 05:54 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Congrats on that Pokedex completion man and livin the dream  Cool   Although it'll never be complete until the game is complete though so you have more to look forward to.

Thank you my man  Cool
No problem, wonder which pokemon will be added next  whether it be the sea trio, the yin and yang, or the Zephy.. Mind helping with my dex still?
I'm hoping for the sea trio first and foremost, but I'm curious what the yin and yang look like as well. And yeah, no problem! Just lemme know when

Yin and Yang is on the wiki right now they are called Aotius and Mutios. I wonder if they would do Zephy first since people have hacked Zephy into the game to kind of work however it crashes your gts and save file sometimes so maybe they would do it so that problem doesn't happen and people can get it legitimate. You free around 2:00pm pst?

I've heard the sprites that it shows for them on the wiki is just the statues of them from Tsukanami Village, and it's not their actual designs. But I'm free now and it's almost 2 pm here, central time
(05-09-2017, 01:32 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:40 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:30 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote: Thank you my man  Cool
No problem, wonder which pokemon will be added next  whether it be the sea trio, the yin and yang, or the Zephy.. Mind helping with my dex still?
I'm hoping for the sea trio first and foremost, but I'm curious what the yin and yang look like as well. And yeah, no problem! Just lemme know when

Yin and Yang is on the wiki right now they are called Aotius and Mutios. I wonder if they would do Zephy first since people have hacked Zephy into the game to kind of work however it crashes your gts and save file sometimes so maybe they would do it so that problem doesn't happen and people can get it legitimate. You free around 2:00pm pst?

I've heard the sprites that it shows for them on the wiki is just the statues of them from Tsukanami Village, and it's not their actual designs. But I'm free now and it's almost 2 pm here, central time
I can trade now since your free.
(05-09-2017, 01:59 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:40 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: No problem, wonder which pokemon will be added next  whether it be the sea trio, the yin and yang, or the Zephy.. Mind helping with my dex still?

Okay, I'm ready
(05-09-2017, 03:47 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 01:59 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 09:39 PM)VengeanceFalls Wrote: I'm hoping for the sea trio first and foremost, but I'm curious what the yin and yang look like as well. And yeah, no problem! Just lemme know when

Okay, I'm ready
Are you in lobby and have you added me? I've been here for around twenty-five minutes.