Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Even with bones broken, and the organs its a mess, Baariette was happy to have such great fight. One day he Will find that Beliadon. But for now, he will rest, and after he will train much more. This fight was a draw, and he will Punch that lizard face.

(Well, thats was really fun Big Grin This should make a really good fanfic or a comic, or simply a art. This would be great se this history in a comic. Someone there is good in painting?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
So, the end of an arc.
(09-30-2016, 11:50 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Even with bones broken, and the organs its a mesa, Baariette was happy to have such great fight. One day he Will find that Beliadon. But for now, he will rest, and after he will train much more. This fight was a draw, and he will Punch that lizard face.

(Well, thats was really fun Big Grin This should make a really good fanfic or a comic, or simply a art. This would be great se this history in a comic. Someone there is good in painting?)

(Hah, so THIS is why you came to me. I CONVICTED YOU.
*just being sarcastic like 99% of the time, don't feel offended*)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-30-2016, 01:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 11:50 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Even with bones broken, and the organs its a mesa, Baariette was happy to have such great fight. One day he Will find that Beliadon. But for now, he will rest, and after he will train much more. This fight was a draw, and he will Punch that lizard  face.

No! No! You understand wrong! I talking about another person! I was not think to recore you to do that. I simple like your art. Just that. I...really Don't want you think i am that type of sick person.
(09-30-2016, 02:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 11:50 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Even with bones broken, and the organs its a mesa, Baariette was happy to have such great fight. One day he Will find that Beliadon. But for now, he will rest, and after he will train much more. This fight was a draw, and he will Punch that lizard  face.

No! No! You understand wrong! I talking about another person! I was not think to recore you to do that. I simple like your art. Just that. I...really Don't want you think i am that type of sick person.
[Image: you-don-t-say-meme_design.png] But yes, I received your request and it's added to list \^-^/ Keep growing, my "stuff I'd like to draw"-list, smash your creator with all the notes it contains!
PLUS, accepted your "add to list". Even if I'm not very fond of these "Whoooo, lets add everyone as a friend! *happy sunny world*" - issue. But that's not your issue, not at all, if it makes you happy to have me in the list, why not? ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-30-2016, 02:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

[Image: you-don-t-say-meme_design.png] But yes, I received your request and it's added to list \^-^/ Keep growing, my "stuff I'd like to draw"-list, smash your creator with all the notes it contains!

Well uh, you mad in some way?
(09-30-2016, 03:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well uh, you mad in some way?

Well, nope. Seriously, not at all! Big Grin Don't worry. What made ya actually think that? o.0
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-30-2016, 03:04 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 03:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well uh, you mad in some way?

Well, nope. Seriously, not at all! Big Grin Don't worry. What made ya actually think that? o.0

Well i was kinda worried because of the way you say the reason i was talk to you it was because of what i say in the final part. I was not even thinking about that when i say that. I was Just curious what would like a comic based in what happens in that Roleplaying. Its was something of lip service (sorry if my english its not that good. Being brazilian its complicated sometimes). But you still make that request?

(09-30-2016, 02:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

PLUS, accepted your "add to list". Even if I'm not very fond of these "Whoooo, lets add everyone as a friend! *happy sunny world*" - issue. But that's not your issue, not at all, if it makes you happy to have me in the list, why not? ^^

And relax. I dont have that kinda of issue. Its just a way to comunicated with, thats all.
(09-30-2016, 03:12 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well i was kinda worried because of the way you say the reason i was talk to you it was because of what i say in the final part. I was not even thinking about that when i say that. I was Just curious what would like a comic based in what happens in that Roleplaying. Its was something of lip service (sorry if my english its not that good. Being brazilian its complicated sometimes). But you still make that request?

OF COURSE I ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST AND WILL DO MY BEST POSSIBLE TO FULFILL IT! XD Like being said, it's just that it may take a while. But keep in mind: It's not that the request is being forgeotten. It's added to the list, and there's no other reason for deleating it than being fulfilled. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-30-2016, 03:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 03:12 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well i was kinda worried because of the way you say the reason i was talk to you it was because of what i say in the final part. I was not even thinking about that when i say that. I was Just curious what would like a comic based in what happens in that Roleplaying. Its was something of lip service (sorry if my english its not that good. Being brazilian its complicated sometimes). But you still make that request?

OF COURSE I ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST AND WILL DO MY BEST POSSIBLE TO FULFILL IT! XD Like being said, it's just that it may take a while. But keep in mind: It's not that the request is being forgeotten. It's added to the list, and there's no other reason for deleating it than being fulfilled. ^^

Thanks.