Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
I made a list of characters.

-Laz0r c0mf0rt: Magikarp, also Gyarados. Substitute of Magikarp was eaten by Beliaddon and Chimical. Gyarados douses the forest fire that beliaddon was making, but left and beliaddon started it again. Both are known to now be in the ocean.
-Lord Windos: Beliaddon/Belia. Was left in the forest by his master until they come back. Befriended Chimical over a magikarp substitute and Quetzoral meal. Came across Akexus and killed them. Used Smokescreen to flee from the rangers Akexus called, but was attacked by Gyarados. Got away anyway. Then started setting fire to the forest again, heading towards Mt. Actan. Got in a fight with Baariette, which ended up destroying half the forest. After Baariette saved Chimical from a falling tree, he forgave him and took Chimical with him and left, but not before being promised a rematch by Baariette. Now heading toward Mt. Actan woth Chimical. Has a rivalry with Baariette and accepted Fafurr's dcision to bring the rangers to where they were.
-PhantomUnderYourDesk: Chimical. Befriended Beliaddon after eating part of magikarp's substitute. Got hit by Gyarados's Hydro pump, but was fine. When the battle between Beliaddon and Baariette started they hid in an ash heap. When a tree is about to collapse on it Baariette saves it, but gets crushed in the process. Is now travelling toward Mt. Actanite with Beliaddon.
-Akexus: A trainer (Deceased) (Pokemon: Harptera (Deceased), Archilles, Orchynx, Frynai, Astronite). Was training in the forest but was killed by Beliaddon
-Kuribat: Haunter. Was in the forest close to the beginning. Got invited to dine with Beliaddon, but refused and was not seen again.
-Pokemonerd25: Fafurr. Was resting, but attempted to interfere in a battle between Beliaddon and Baariette. It got out of hand and he Dragon rushed away and came across a group of rangers Beliaddon had encountered earlier. He got them to follow him back, just in time for them to save Baariette from under a tree. Is currently staying with Baariette until he recovers.
-Spiritmon: Baariette. Got in a battle with Beliaddon after the latter started several forest fires, in which he mega evolved but later lost his mega stone. The battle ended in a tie. He saved Chimical from being crushed by a tree, whereupon he got crushed by it himself. Was saved by the rangers and promised Beliaddon a rematch. Is currently recovering in the care of the rangers.

This was fun. So what now?
(09-30-2016, 04:14 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: I made a list of characters.

-Laz0r c0mf0rt: Magikarp, also Gyarados. Substitute of Magikarp was eaten by Beliaddon and Chimical. Gyarados douses the forest fire that beliaddon was making, but left and beliaddon started it again. Both are known to now be in the ocean.
-Lord Windos: Beliaddon/Belia. Was left in the forest by his master until they come back. Befriended Chimical over a magikarp substitute and Quetzoral meal. Came across Akexus and killed them. Used Smokescreen to flee from the rangers Akexus called, but was attacked by Gyarados. Got away anyway. Then started setting fire to the forest again, heading towards Mt. Actan. Got in a fight with Baariette, which ended up destroying half the forest. After Baariette saved Chimical from a falling tree, he forgave him and took Chimical with him and left, but not before being promised a rematch by Baariette. Now heading toward Mt. Actan woth Chimical. Has a rivalry with Baariette and accepted Fafurr's dcision to bring the rangers to where they were.
-PhantomUnderYourDesk: Chimical. Befriended Beliaddon after eating part of magikarp's substitute. Got hit by Gyarados's Hydro pump, but was fine. When the battle between Beliaddon and Baariette started they hid in an ash heap. When a tree is about to collapse on it Baariette saves it, but gets crushed in the process. Is now travelling toward Mt. Actanite with Beliaddon.
-Akexus: A trainer (Deceased) (Pokemon: Harptera (Deceased), Archilles, Orchynx, Frynai, Astronite). Was training in the forest but was killed by Beliaddon
-Kuribat: Haunter. Was in the forest close to the beginning. Got invited to dine with Beliaddon, but refused and was not seen again.
-Pokemonerd25: Fafurr. Was resting, but attempted to interfere in a battle between Beliaddon and Baariette. It got out of hand and he Dragon rushed away and came across a group of rangers Beliaddon had encountered earlier. He got them to follow him back, just in time for them to save Baariette from under a tree. Is currently staying with Baariette until he recovers.
-Spiritmon: Baariette. Got in a battle with Beliaddon after the latter started several forest fires, in which he mega evolved but later lost his mega stone. The battle ended in a tie. He saved Chimical from being crushed by a tree, whereupon he got crushed by it himself. Was saved by the rangers and promised Beliaddon a rematch. Is currently recovering in the care of the rangers.

This was fun. So what now?

Wow. That was a vast list of characters. Well, how about continue the adventure? I like very much that Roleplay.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Yeah, that's everyone who made a character, in order of creation. Sounds good, how do we start?
Yup, i guess that can be fun. Should we follow the adventure of Belliadon or the rangers now ?
Well, since my character is unconscious, you could begin you in some place just like the Center Pokemon.

(09-30-2016, 05:09 PM)Akexus Wrote: Yup, i guess that can be fun. Should we follow the adventure of Belliadon or the rangers now ?

Its depend. I dont know if Lord Windons its online or not. You decide.
Should we better start in the ranger's emergency hospital, cuz they find us, and i called them before dying ?
(09-30-2016, 05:13 PM)Akexus Wrote: Should we better start in the ranger's emergency hospital, cuz they find us, and i called them before dying ?

Uh... I thought injured Pokemon will be brought to Pokemon Centers....
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-30-2016, 05:18 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 05:13 PM)Akexus Wrote: Should we better start in the ranger's emergency hospital, cuz they find us, and i called them before dying ?

Uh... I thought injured Pokemon will be brought to Pokemon Centers....

I think that too.
Pokémon centers are for minor injuries and healing. Baariette got most of his bones boken and half his organs mashed.

Well, i don't know if you alive, but i think there is no problem at all. But you can always have a new character. You decide.

(09-30-2016, 05:21 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Pokémon centers are for minor injuries and healing. Baariette got most of his bones boken and half his organs mashed.

And was punched by a demon...and burn....anc cut...and the nose scratching.