Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Well lets hurry a little in the history. After nurse Joy take care of my injury, i try to make a little exercises. Not to much to hurt my body, but enough to dont weak my body. Begining punch in the air in slow, and a little kicks. Just trying something to not get bored. In the mid of the traning i inadvertently kick a table who fall.

Bari (Ih!)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
A little, black box hit the ground, and opens.
Bari? (Whats this?)

Inside the box there a type of strange machine. Its look like a type of interfone, but in the middle there was a initials: PST.

Bari, bari? (PST? Where i see that before?)

He take the machine and begin to verificy.
Fafurr came in through the door from getting some food when he saw Baariette examining a small machine. "Faf? (What's that?)" he asked. "Bari. Bari Bari. (I don't know. It says PST on it.)" Baariette answered. "Faf? Faf afur faf... (It does? I think I've seen that before, but I don't know where...)"
Baariette try to remember where he see that machine. He recall the trainer have something similar. It was some type of machine who make humans understand the Pokemons.

Bari. Bari Bari Bari Bar (I think i remember. My human have a similar machine. Its a machine who make possible humans understand Pokemons. My human have used that machine to call with others pokemons. It is something usefull).

Its very unsual that kinda of machine be there. After all, its a machine to talk with pokemon and humans. Someone have left there.

Bari bari bari? (Well i dont know from belongs, but this kinda of strange. You see other person than nurse Joy come here Fafflin?)
"Faf, fafaf afur.. (No, not before I left for food and I wouldn't have seen anything while I was gone.)"
Bari bari (Well thats strange).

He then take that necklace and one more forgot he dont have anymore the stone.

Bari! Bari bari... (Damn! I forgot the stone its not with me. I forgot all the time)

He then put the machine in the box again, and sit in the couch again, trying to think what to do.
A trainer (Approximativly 20 years old, but looking like he is a bit younger) enter in the room, probably a scientist, take off his blouse and put it on a chair. After it, he see the fallen table. He starts searching something after return the table normally.

This trainer have something on the wrist. But you can't see it correctly.
(That's your character?)
(I'm not 100% sure, but i think i'll make him my character, yep.)