Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
I see inquisity in the direction of that trainer. Not in the mood to care about that.

Bari ba (Sorry about the table)

I know he dont understand what i say, but i dont care.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
The trainer nod, and starts to put the fallen items on the table, after taking the little black box (I'll call it the LilBB, that's a bit shorter) on the chair.

He take his phone, and call someone. But it's a bit strange: he seems to be the only one to speak: he never stops speaking, like the second person is only listening at him.
I just simple see him call in the fone and dont stop speaking. Seash, what a big mouth.

Just to messing around, i picked up a berrie and took aim at his head and thew it.
The scientist catch the berry in the air with a fun smile, and threw it back to you, with an unexpected strenght. He don't stop speaking during this action.

(You can easily catch the berry in the air too, and threw it back: it seems like the scientist is a playful (idk if it's possible to say in english. I means he likes playing) guy.)

(I'll go sleeping, gdnight everyone ! Sleep well !)
I would be a Yatagaryu. That thing is cool!
Strike everything with lightning!

(10-02-2016, 06:43 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: I would be a Yatagaryu. That thing is cool!
Strike everything with lightning!

I catch the berrie and simple eaten. That guy have style (goodnight to you too Akexus!)

Then i see something odd. I heard a lighting, but it was not rain. I go to the windonw and see a Yatagaryu. Now thats something its dont see any day.

*Bari bari bari! (Translation: Just what i need! A lighting dragon! Now i will not sleep because of that thunders)

The Baariette its not pleased.
I cast thunder on everything. and then I see a Baariette looking at me through the window. I charge a powerful Thunderbolt and fire it to his window.
Luckly, an iron pole near to the pokecenter catch the thunderbolt and make it dissapear. A group of 3 rangers comes at the east of the town. They were alerted by the residents of the town, and they came as fast they can. They «catch» a Terlard, a (fully evolved) cocaran and an archilles on the travel. 

(The best way seems to be fleeing, but you can also fight them. But that may be really, really hard)
I use Aerial Ace on Cocancer and struggles to hang on. I fly and used Toxic on both Terlard and Archilles. I used Dragon Claw on Terlard(And with its frail self) gets KOed. I then charged down at Archilles and it dodged and I hit my head on the ground.
(I'm going bavk to sleep, please not kill / attack baariette Confused I've something to do with)