Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Grr(Hmm....) Yatagaryu looks puzzled at the waste. It then looks at everyone in the area and then sleeps on the roof.
Baariette look to Fafflin and nooded the head.

Bari bari (I dont know).

And if anyone interest i making a new type of roleplay: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=168
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Everyone started to clean up the area and Yatagaryu is still asleep. Baariette looked out the window and looked up to see Yatagaryu sleeping on the roof. Baariette climbed up the roof, tapped Yatagaryu and asked

Baari.. (What are you doing here?)
Yata (None of your business!)
They heard the line clink, then nothing but silence on the other end. Nodding their head, they powered down their flip phone, broke it in half, and threw the pieces away in the nearest trash can they could find. Afterwards, making sure no one was trailing them or discreetly observing their actions, they continued their way out of town.

Things moving fast, but such is the nature of these matters. After all, if one plays with fire, something is going to get burned eventually. They had a meeting to attend to, but first, they have to find their friend. Who knows what they have been up to, in their absence?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(That's Beliels trainer? Also, how much got reset by Arceus and the YingYang twins?)
(10-03-2016, 11:26 AM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: Everyone started to clean up the area and Yatagaryu is still asleep. Baariette looked out the window and looked up to see Yatagaryu sleeping on the roof. Baariette climbed up the roof, tapped Yatagaryu and asked

Baari.. (What are you doing here?)
Yata (None of your business!)

A nerve was pussing in Baariette head. He is not in mood to jokes.

Bari bari bari (Look, i don't care if you a dragon or not. I almost died in my last fight so if you don't want to receive a kick in your butt, its better you dont begin another thunder).

(10-03-2016, 11:39 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: They heard the  line clink, then nothing but silence on the other end. Nodding their head, they powered down their flip phone, broke it in half, and threw the pieces away in the nearest trash can they could find. Afterwards, making sure no one was trailing them or discreetly observing their actions, they continued their way out of town.

Things moving fast, but such is the nature of these matters. After all, if one plays with fire, something is going to get burned eventually. They had a meeting to attend to, but first, they have to find their friend. Who knows what they have been up to, in their absence?

(This is some kind of team of Pyro bug? What team is, Team Inferno?)
.....Yata! (Unless you dont want a Dragon Pulse to the face.... Leave me be!)
(10-03-2016, 12:22 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: .....Yata! (Unless you dont want a Dragon Pulse to the face.... Leave me be!)

Ba! Bari. (Hey! You the one who try to Thunderbolt in my face, and you expected me to be nice? Make me.)
Fafurr came up on to the roof and saw Baariette growling at the Yatagaryu from earlier. "Faf. Ur afur faf. (Cut it out. You know what happened last time you got in a fight with a Pseudo.)" he said tiredly to Baariette.
(10-03-2016, 12:31 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr came up on to the roof and saw Baariette growling at the Yatagaryu from earlier. "Faf. Ur afur faf. (Cut it out. You know what happened last time you got in a fight with a Pseudo.)" he said tiredly to Baariette.

I know what he is saying, but even knowing that i don't like this types of persons, or pokemon or warever.

Bari bari! (He is just a chicken with some bolts. I take out him with my hands in my back).