Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
The man did not realise that yatagaryu was still sleeping on the roof.
The man started poking it and then Yatagaryu opened its eyes a little growled and went back to sleep.
The device in the man's hand suddenly started up and said in a human-sounding voice "Go away or I'll fry you."
The scientist-trainer turn off the device, turn his head, and threw an other rare candy to the Yatagaryu, and smile. Again.

(he looks like he isn't afraid of anyhting. Like he feels invincible. He is probably a strong trainer.)

(Remember: This man gave a rare candy to the Fafurr and the Baariette. Fafurr can evolve. If you want to. You can also keep it. Or anything you want.)
(I'm saving it for later, if at all)
(10-05-2016, 11:51 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (Not to rush you guys, but the faster the rangers start getting on Beliel's tail, the more I can post about them. Then there was that person the scientist was talking too... wonder what that was about?

(Sorry for the delay ^^''. I was kinda busy and with no inspiration to make the next part. Ok then, lets begin).

After much searching the trail of Belial, the Rangers had trouble finding the cache Pyro Bug (this is the right name? Pyro bug?). They were looking for a long time, almost losing hope until they found a trail of burns on some rocks. Despite having remembered to erase their footprints, Belial (or is Belial Belial?) Had forgotten some signs of destruction that was caused when he was in beserk state. And yet, there were traces of blood droplets on the path that Belial had derrado after the battle Baariette. Rangers had hardly seen them this trail, if not for Gellin one of the Rangers who detected traces and thanks to that found the villain's hideout.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
The mysterious person was leaving town, heading towards Mt. Actan to meet up with the scientist. They had gotten the PTS they needed in the wake of all the commotion caused by Beliel, which means both of their plans can move forward. While they usually worked solo in their efforts, sometimes having a little support goes a long way to accomplishing the Goal.

Plus, who does not want the ability to communicate with Pokémon? They would have asked the Trainer to 'acquire' it, regardless of the type of arrangement.

Once they exited town and got a fair distance from it, the individual threw out a poke ball. In a flash of light, a Pajay appeared, and it spread its wings, ready for take off. Nodding their head, they quickly straddled it, and took off, heading straight for Mt. Actan.

Beliel woke up the next day, feeling a lot more refresh then it was the previously. Then again, setting the whole forest on fire and fighting a stupid Baariette does wonders for deplenting its stamina. *Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....*

Hopefully nothing to disruptive happens this day, but if turns out chaotic, it can always set whoever made it that way on fire. Fire makes everything better! *Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Yawning a bit, it stomped on where Chimical was, and nudge it (carefully) with its claws. *Skkeeeeeeeeeeee. Skeeeeeeeee*
(Translation: Chimcal, time to wake. Need to get move on, meet with Master. Trail hard to find, yes, but Rangers annoyingly persistent. We need to move.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
After rest for a long night, Baariette feel a little more better. He take off the bandages, and begin train even more intense, feeling no more pain, complete fully recovere. He outside of the Poke Center, and train even more in his favorite place of training. The Crystal Lake. Ignoring the Yaagataryuu and put a sheet in Fafurr he go to the lake.

*Bari bari. Barie. (Well, its time to train a little. I can't lose next time with that stupid Belialdon).

Then he begin the training with Shadow Claw, imagined the rock like the face of Beliadon, and puting all his frustration, like slicing the face of him next time. He then se another rock, and putting all the power in their shells, he use Aerial Ace, broke the rock in two. The will be a long day of training.
After finishing the training, baariette go to the Charcoal Forest (the Forest who was burn because of Beliadon). He hopes the Mega Stone there.
Baariette was wandering around thru forest until beliaddon jumped him.
Baa Baari! (You again!)
Beliaddon threw a mighty punch at Baariette but missed and hit the tree.
Yatagaryu woke up just to hear that sound.
Yata....(Oh... dear..)
Yatagaryu flew to the forest.
When Yatagaryu arrived, he found that he had only been dreaming after all.