Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
The duplicat transformed into a beliaddon (hey i wanna help, attack me!)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
Now Fafurr started smirking. "Faf. (Fine then)" he said and dragon rushed into Baariette's legs.
(10-22-2016, 06:25 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Now Fafurr started smirking. "Faf. (Fine then)" he said and dragon rushed into Baariette's legs.

Since that Duplicat wants to help, Baariette let him train to. He see Fafurr target Baariette legs and him do with everything. Baariette use Aerial Ace with the legs and make Fafurr stop. He dont even move and Fafurr try to move foward.

Bari bari (This is the best you can do? Cmon man, i think you can do better than that)

Then he take Fafurr and trewn him in the direction of Duplicat transformed in Belialdon.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr used rock slide in mid-air, causing some large boulders to fall from the cave ceiling onto Duplicat. When he hit the pile of rocks on top of Duplicat he used it to get some speed for another dragon rush towards Baariette.
(it does nothing because the duplicat ate all of those infinitely-lasting pokemon steroids)
the duplicat says, (nice job,keep it up!)

Rare Candy™ The Pokemon Drugs That Last Forever!

(10-22-2016, 06:37 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr used rock slide in mid-air, causing some large boulders to fall from the cave ceiling onto Duplicat. When he hit the pile of rocks on top of Duplicat he used it to get some speed for another dragon rush towards Baariette.

Baariette simple let take the hit. It was a strong hit, but not enough. He grap Fafurr by the horns and begin to spin around make him dizzy. Then to finish he use Fire Punch hiting Fafurr in the belly make him fly again. Then Facade, doing a flash and a slash in Fafurr, causing extra damage. Then Baariette use Karate Chop in Duplicat.
Fafurr realised he needed to change his strategy. Quickly he sent a powerful Glaciate at Baariette.
(it still didnt do anything) Duplicat: (im just gonna sit here)

(10-22-2016, 06:51 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr realised he needed to change his strategy. Quickly he sent a powerful Glaciate at Baariette.

He feel the air get cold. Even it was not super effective, that slow a little the attacks of Baariette.
(lol you feel yourself getting stronger as you beat mercilessly on the transformed duplicat. luckily for him, he took too much steroids for him to feel any pain or obtain any injury from this)