Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
The duplicat wakes up the next morning and looks around. to do this, he transforms into a shiny birbie for fun.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
he flies over to an island where a nuclear reactor melted down many years ago. He sees a small trainer just getting to the island by boat.

He has an orchynx, an Aveden, A Kinetmunk, A Dearewl, A Terlard, And A Nupin.

(10-23-2016, 07:20 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: he flies over to an island where a nuclear reactor melted down many years ago. He sees a small trainer just getting to the island by boat.

He has an orchynx, an Aveden, A Kinetmunk, A Dearewl, A Terlard, And A Nupin.

(OH DAMN DON'T TELL ME THIS IS THE MAIN CHARACTER BECAUSE IF IT IS THEN THEY HAVE FIGHT PYRE BUG)
(it is,and this is nuclear plant epsilon)(also who and or what is a pyre bug?)

(10-24-2016, 02:33 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (it is,and this is nuclear plant epsilon)(also who and or what is a pyre bug?)

(Pyre Bug is Lord Windos' character. They are the owner/master of Beliaddon. My Chimical is just about to interact with them. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT IF YOU READ CAREFULLY.
And it might currently take a while before I can post my reply.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-24-2016, 02:38 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 02:33 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (it is,and this is nuclear plant epsilon)(also who and or what is a pyre bug?)

(Pyre Bug is Lord Windos' character. They are the owner/master of Beliaddon. My Chimical is just about to interact with them.
And it might currently take a while before I can post my reply.)

(Talking about that, thank you very much of the guide about breed. Dammn, i already make some 4IV's perfects Volchiks, one with 3 IV's perfects, and two with 5IV's. The Trade will be wonderfull Smile  Thank you guy, you help me very much. If you want, just ask.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(alright)

(anyone wanna go back on topic)

(Yeah, let's)

Fafurr woke up to see that Baashaun and Baariette were still sleeping, but Duplicat was gone. There was a greenish blue feather on the ground though.

(Should we let Larry join now?)
(10-25-2016, 05:41 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Yeah, let's)

Fafurr woke up to see that Baashaun and Baariette were still sleeping, but Duplicat was gone. There was a greenish blue feather on the ground though.

(Should we let Larry join now?)

(Who's Larry?)
(Guy on discord who wanted to join the roleplay but deleted his post since we were in the middle of the latest Beliel and Baariette battle.