Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-25-2016, 09:36 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Guy on discord who wanted to join the roleplay but deleted his post since we were in the middle of the latest Beliel and Baariette battle.

(Oh wow! well he can be the main character then! Also called Larry for convenience XD)
(10-25-2016, 09:36 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Guy on discord who wanted to join the roleplay but deleted his post since we were in the middle of the latest Beliel and Baariette battle.

(Sure. Why not? We are not in a battle anymore. He can join us)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(Please don't wonder if I withdraw from this thread then. Maybe. Please don't come up with excuses to make me stay, or ask me why.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-25-2016, 09:54 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Please don't wonder if I withdraw from this thread then. Maybe. Please don't come up with excuses to make me stay, or ask me why.)

(Why? Well you ask to anyone ask, but everyone its free to participate or not in the Roleplay, but why you withdraw?)
(10-25-2016, 09:57 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 09:54 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Please don't wonder if I withdraw from this thread then. Maybe. Please don't come up with excuses to make me stay, or ask me why.)

(Why? Well you ask to anyone ask, but everyone its free to participate or not in the Roleplay, but why you withdraw?)

(I thought I made it clear that I prefer not to discuss this here. And I said MAYBE.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-25-2016, 10:03 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 09:57 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

(I thought I made it clear that I prefer not to discuss this here. And I said MAYBE.)

(Okay)
(So what do we do with Chimical?)
(10-25-2016, 10:08 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (So what do we do with Chimical?)

(OH PLEASE, I SAID MAYBE. Please leave my Chimi alone. I will NOT give its role away!)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(Wasn't planning on it)
(10-25-2016, 10:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 10:08 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (So what do we do with Chimical?)

(OH PLEASE, I SAID MAYBE. Please leave my Chimi alone. I will NOT give its role away!)

(Well, if you need something, just ask. Or send a PM)