Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-26-2016, 07:17 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari Bari (Why not? We dont have better things to do)

Baa, Ba. (Hey, how did that training thing go yesterday? place looks pretty beat up.)
Fafurr looks up "Faf faf af. Faf afur faf. (It went quite well. I need to train on using more variation.)"
Bari Bari (You need to train more Fafurr. You need to become stronger. I would kill you if i would be Beliel. You to need train Baaschaun.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-26-2016, 08:22 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari Bari (You need to train more Fafurr. You need to become stronger. I would kill you if i would be Beliel. You to need train Baaschaun.)

Baa. (Eh... Never WAS good at battling.)
(10-26-2016, 08:44 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 08:22 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari Bari (You need to train more Fafurr. You need to become stronger. I would kill you if i would be Beliel. You to need train Baaschaun.)

Baariette make a demonic smirk. He snap the fingers.

Bari Bari (Then you will begin now)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-26-2016, 09:01 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 08:44 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Baariette make a demonic smirk. He snap the fingers.

Bari Bari (Then you will begin now)
*Baashaun looks up, sighs, then looks down*

Ba. (Fine.)

Baashaun's eyes glow yellow and meanacing, unusually Intimidating in fact.

*Baariette's attack was halved!*

Baa. (Lets do this.)
(It reduces it by one third actually)

Fafurr gets up and lets his teeth be covered in fire. "Faf af. (Couldn't agree more.)"

(Ooh, I'm Oblivicorn!)
Baa! (Lets see if you can deal with dirty play yourself!)

Baashaun jumps up onto the nearby mountainside and uses stomp and low kick repeatedly on the rocks, causing a landslide that falls towards Baariette, who is then damaged and swept away, the landslide also happens to hit fafurr before it gets out of the way.
Fafurr used Dragon pulse on the rock, shattering it, before getting further uphill and using Avalanche. The great wave of snow that suddenly appears start rolling down the mountain towards Baashaun and Baariette.
(10-26-2016, 10:50 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr used Dragon pulse on the rock, shattering it, before getting further uphill and using Avalanche. The great wave of snow that suddenly appears start rolling down the mountain towards Baashaun and Baariette.

Baashaun reacts quickly and kicks up some rocks as a barrier with low kick to block the avalanche. The same cannot be said for Baariette.

Despite being a fighting type, an Avalandslide is gonna sting.