Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-27-2016, 01:12 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Personally I prefer placing it after the game rather than during it just to kill off the character.)

(Agreed)
(Don't think so) (In a month we all die)
(oh hes not dead. Hes just different :3)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(Brain dead) (He's not recovering in time to stop CURIE)
"If this wasn't the biggest disaster since the Nuclear crisis, he doesn't know what it is. He'd rather not know, in any case, but as his duty as Ranger Chief, its his job to sort these kind of messes out. Given all the ash and soot, acres of ravaged forest, a dead trainer and his Pokémon, its a big mess indeed. God dammit."

("Since the Nuclear crisis". This was the Timeline Lord Widos put after the first battle between Belialdon and Bariette. Then lets just say this Roleplay its after the Protagonist became champion, to be less confuse)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(true)

(dont you remember, there was a nuclear crisis. 10 YEARS AGO WHEN NUCLEAR PLANT EPSILON BURST! Big Grin)

(So what do we do? Do we just make the guy in the plant a random trainer? Or something else? CONFUSED)
(Don't ask me i'm lost as hell)
(oh well. or we could make it the protagonists son)(honestly if you want to see one where it is directly after the plotline of pkmn uranium, try the other roleplay in the section. its pretty good)(in this one, we are kinda just screwing around)

(I don't think we want to place it that far after the game)