Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(I think we should tell Kellyn have a son and a daughter who would be the characters (The female character and the male character), this would be make less confused. What you think?)

(Okay wait a second i will a little changes)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(and heck as far as i know while i was gone from teh roleplay we had another nuclear burst in the very place we are currently)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(How about this: The main character was slightly older than in the game, and Kellyn and Lucille had a second child several years later, the male character. Epsilon happened and they were both left with their Grand-aunt. Everything else happened and the main character left on their adventure, leaving their little brother behind.
(10-27-2016, 12:46 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, faf fafaf? (Wait, you mean Pluto, the one who averted the nuclear crisis?)"

(Try to change that. I change the name and history of my character. He was the old champion before Pluto. It is in page 42 the change)

(I make some changes in my replied before in the page 42, go see there)
(The game happens and some years later, the characters little brother leaves on their adventure. He went to Power plant Epsilon to explore, since the radiation has reduced a bit over the years, although there are still nuclear pokémon there. And there we come in.)
(perfect)(well he still be screwed :3) (im gonna stop killing people and limit myself to how a level 100 duplicats stats are Tongue)

(So do we retcon or go with my version? Still confused)
(yours is okay)

(Go with your version)
(Ok, let us resume)