Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-29-2016, 06:12 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf. Faf afur faf. (It's fine. It feels good to tell someone about that.)"

Baariette then remember something. He serach in his wool and find a bag with some candys.

Bari bari bari (I almost forgot. Today its Halloween! I dont know to much about that date, but humans hunt candies in costumes. Since we dont use costumes, i could steal some candy. Happy Halloween Fafurr and Duplicat. You too Beedrill and Baarshaun)

Baariette then offered the candy.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf afaf! Faf afur faf! (Thanks Baariette! This stuff is delicious!)" Fafurr then proceeds to eat a large portion of the candy directly from Baariettes hand.
(10-29-2016, 06:40 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afaf! Faf afur faf! (Thanks Baariette! This stuff is delicious!)" Fafurr then proceeds to eat a large portion of the candy directly from Baariettes hand.

Then Baariette begins to eat the candy too.

Bari bari (From here, where we heading?)
(10-29-2016, 06:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 06:40 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afaf! Faf afur faf! (Thanks Baariette! This stuff is delicious!)" Fafurr then proceeds to eat a large portion of the candy directly from Baariettes hand.

*Baashaun eats some candy, then ponders Baariette's question*

Baa. (Well, beats me honestly, as long as we stay away from that demon i guess i'm fine with it.)
(10-30-2016, 09:30 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Baa. (Well, beats me honestly, as long as we stay away from that demon i guess i'm fine with it.)

Bari bari bari (Nah. I prefer to encounter that Lizard face again. Last time he have the help of his trainer. I could beat him down last time. I will find him and give that oversized lizard a punch he will never forget)
(10-30-2016, 09:43 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Bari bari bari (Nah. I prefer to encounter that Lizard face again. Last time he have the help of his trainer. I could beat him down last time. I will find him and give that oversized lizard a punch he will never forget)

Baa,Ba. (Yeah, well count me out on that one, I prefer NOT to be mutilated.)
(10-30-2016, 09:45 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Bari bari bari (Well, i think i could make train you to evolve. Then i take care of Beliel, and could take care of pyro bug pokemons.)
(10-30-2016, 09:52 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 06:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Then Baariette begins to eat the candy too.

Bari bari bari (Well, i think i could make train you to evolve. Then i take care of Beliel, and could take care of pyro bug pokemons.)

Ba... (Eh, don't count on it.)
(10-30-2016, 10:20 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:30 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: *Baashaun eats some candy, then ponders Baariette's question*

Bari bari (Are you so sure?)
(10-30-2016, 10:23 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:20 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:43 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari bari bari (Nah. I prefer to encounter that Lizard face again. Last time he have the help of his trainer. I could beat him down last time. I will find him and give that oversized lizard a punch he will never forget)

Bari bari (Are you so sure?)

Baa. (Look, all I'm saying is i don't wanna fight)